Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(THANK YOU! -takes bro inside my room- MOO HAHAHAH! I will deal with YOU later) -Nicole smiled at Karkat and waved then looked back at the teacher she couldn't WAIT till lunch. after like 45 long minutes the bell rang and Nicole ran out of the room skipping with glee- LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(HEY GIVE ME MY TEDDY BEAR BACK!!) Karkat look at her go, he sigh and rolled his eyes. After walking to the top of the roof, Karkat sat were the shadows were, and took his phone out, talking with his troll friends on Trollian-Chum. 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(LOL NOPE HE MINE NOW!) -Nicole was planning on scaring Karkat on the roof...so she went up their and saw him talking on the phone she waited till he was done. when he was she yelled- KARKAT! -she ran over to him...but tripped and fell on top of him again... but it didn't really hurt either one of them she looked at Karkat face and smirked and moved closer to his face-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(FINE! I HAVE ENGLAND ANYWAYS! HE IS MY NEW TEDDY BEAR FRIED! RIGHT, ENGLAND!) Karkat blink and blush. The fall make him drop his phone, which one crack on the screen and got a scrath on the skin of the phone."W-waht!? Stop folloeing me or stoo whatever you're doing and going to do....!"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(FINE TAKE THE REGULAR HIM I CALL 2P HIM AND ALL HIS OTHER FORMS!) -Nicole smiles more- oh come on.....why not just let it happen....just admit that you want it to happen...-Nicole rubbed his cheek- if you really hate it.....then why haven't you pushed me off yet? hmmm? -Nicole giggled softly and made his face get closer to hers-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(BOOKING NO! I CALL ALL HIS BROTHERS, THEN!) Karkat blink and thought that was a good idea."Alright then...." He put his hands on her shoulders and move her away from him. He got up, clean the dirty from his clothes, and pick up his phone, he frown when he saw his phone crack and scracth.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole jumped off the roof and walked back in the school for the Rest of the week Nicole messed with Karkat...making him blush more and more...when a new week came she ran to Karkat and tugged his shirt- hey Karat! hehe I just wanted to say sorry for messing with you all last week! IT WAS JUST SO HILRIOUS! I COULDNT HELP MY SELF! seeing you blush and react like that was PRICELESS! -Nicole laughed again-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Karkat turn his head and look at her, he shrugged, look grumpy and frown like always, not laughing."I don't care, just leave me alone this week....." He said, walking away with his hands on his pocket.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole ran up to him and got in front of him- ok.....I will do it ONLY if you SMILE! and LAUGH! and do it like you mean it! or I will mess with you again! -Nicole then waited to see what he would do she had a feeling he wouldn't smile....so she was kind of happy to mess with him again this week-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat frown."No...anyways this week I'm busy and don't have time to 'fool' around with you hum-people.....So, leave. me. alone." He walk around her and went inside the school. Karkat surely would began to ignore this week.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos