Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole got the text and then cut her phone off after locking his ##### ###### in her phone....after school was la over...she walked home...for a minute she forgot that Karkat wasn't their and waiting for 5 minutes befor realizing then walking hom by herself...when she got in her house...her dad wasn't there....so she wondered where he went...maybe he was going to leave for some days....who knows...she went up in her room...and started to watch some TV-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat was still yelling at Gamzee, Gamze try to calm him down. After 3 or 4 hours, Karkat was calm, and he and Gamzee went to look for the other. After a while they were in a forest. The forest is a home to a girl troll name Terezi Pyrope, some Karkat doesn't like but blushed in front.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(SORRY! your post didn't show on the activity bar!)  -Nicole ended up falling asleep watching a marathon of horror movies ...her father came in then turned off the TV he then put the sheets over Nicole nd cut off the light...Nicole ended up having a night mare and woke up screaming...her dad came in the room to ask her whats wrong..after telling him....he went off...but she couldn't sleep and went on her balcony and began looking at the stars...and smiled-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's alright) As Karkat walk, he got hit by the tree, surely because he didn't see where he was going and Gamzee just stood there, trying not to laugh. Karkat got up then look up noticing a thing coming or falling from one of the tree.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(yay im forgiven!) -after some time Nicole got tired and headed back into her house and could finally fall asleep...she snored softly like she always did- Zzzzzz -for some reason  she saw Karkat. in her dreams.....later that day when she wondered how she saw....but she left alone and left it has one of her realistic dreams.....she looked over at her dog...who was staring at her...she invited him on her bed..she looked at her clock it was 4:00....she tried getting 2 more hours of sleeping before having to wake up to go to school-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink a few time when he notice it was Terezi, the blink one, jump from the tree house. After the fall, Terezi landed on top of Karkat's back. Terezi grin and stood in his back jumping up and down."You're here! You are finally back home!" She saw getting off him. Karkat try to stand up." yeah yeah yeah...eveyone happy to see me...yay...." He said, moking them.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

We the Kidz

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

The Vamps!

latest videos