Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kat and Candace! {If you come in here and you are not one of us you shall get a zombie mailed to you. MAWHAHAHA!}

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
This role-play is for KatherineKathyKat and I only.

So, you wanna do forms first or the basics (Of role-playing)? 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Kat and Candace! {If you come in here and you are not one of us you shall get a zombie mailed to you. MAWHAHAHA!}

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Ahaa! I love the title! Basics maybe to begin with??

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
xD thanks. Okaiii! We can start with the proper asking to join a role-play. You don't demand it, you ask. I've had people do that in my role-plays before.
Nowz onto more important things.

#1 Moderation: 
Having an uber-powerful character that can, with one withering look, decimate everything, does not get you any friends. It is unfair and annoying to those who wish to play properly; it also ruins the game for everyone else. Having a well-balanced character is what people want. 

#2 Grammar:
Typing without basic punctuation, grammar or spelling can be very difficult to decipher exactly what is being said. If you're not sure of the spelling, type it out in a word-processing program with a spellchecker so you don't have to worry or get out the dictionary. 

#3 Leet must die:
Avoid the use of leet or other internet speak which includes the use of y, u, k, etc(spell things out- y=why, =you, k=okay, ect). Use full sentences and proper sentence structure. Colloquial accents are fine so long as you stick to them and they are easy to understand. "Arr that it be" in one post then "yea course it is" would be a little out of character, so if you wish to use silly accents then for continuity you need to stick with them really. Also avoid the use of asterisk to signify actions. Use full sentences to display your actions instead. 

#4 Plan your entrance: 
Time your entrance as best you can. It's no good for those already playing and perhaps being engaged in a fearful battle for their lives when along you come and start chatting to them. It is best to enter while they're walking along a road or the like. 

#5 Let yourself be remembered:
Remember to include your name often instead of he or I as it can be difficult for latecomers to know who you are without referring constantly back to the character bios. 

#6 Be unique: 
You don't always have to be the typical elf, dwarf, or human. Branch out, be wacky (stay within reason) and create your own races (but be sure to say what they are and give a in depth description). As long as the cap fits wear it. 

#7 SPAM:
Don't spam, that includes making lots of single line posts rather than editing your original post. 

#8 Godmodding: 
Godmodding is where you control other characters without their permission. This is frowned upon for obvious reasons as it is annoying and unsporting. Never do this unless you are given permission to do so by the roleplay character's controller's permission. 

#9 Autohitting: 
Continuously attacking another character without giving them a chance to defend themselves. This again is unsporting and more than a little annoying. Avoid like the plague. 

#10 Be interesting in your bio(character skeleton):
Just like in real-life with a resume; short, vague and not very detailed is not the way to go. A two-line bio makes for a very boring read. Be creative and interesting, delve deep into your imagination and create something worthwhile to read (though don't be too long). Try to use sentences to answer all of the character skeleton categories to give a more interesting theme to the biography (try not to use commas to separate all the things he or she likes or hates...ect).

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Oh! Okay! There were some stuff there I didn't know!!

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Glad to help! Now, we move onto forms. You know a basic one?

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Sure! Just the askings or with the character along with it?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually, just the form. We can get onto asking a little later.

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
smile Would you like me to create a new one, or one I have already used? What do you look for in a form?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I look at a form to see how well people know how to role-play for example, name: oliv age: 13 gender: female look: anime. other: none. ~ That's how un-experinced people make forms. THIS is how you make a real form: 
Name: 
Powers:
Species:
Other: ~ 
That's how you would make a real form. 

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
I always do it like that! 
I hate it when people do it across and have no grammar what so ever. 

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do Fancyposts work on KW?

I'm back!

latest videos