Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Poor Mag Frustrated. It's called Demon King Daimou, I think. It's echhi though, not for our age group c: I only watched a few episodes. )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well..." Aiden muttered, making his way back to the classroom. He had splashed some cold water on his face to wake up, but it hadn't really worked yet. The ends of his hair was still wet. Gathering his books and papers together, he unlocked the door to his classroom. He had brought in some of his own things, books, models, and such, making the room look as if it belonged in some other place, some other time.

All right, now, my first class is--is... Mag stopped a moment, mentally going through the schedule she had memorized so she wouldn't be having to carry around a paper to all her classes. Not as if it were hard work, but still, it was good to know. Oh, right. This hallway down here. She slipped into one of the seats in the front--maybe no one else liked them, but they were easier for her to get to. And, of course, the front row was completely empty. Go figure.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(What's ecchi?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko finished her food, checked herself one last time and grabbed her books and pencil case before heading to the hallway. She made her way into alchemy, smiling once she saw a few other students and Aiden. She waved at him and made her way to a seat in the corner. She wasn't a fan of socializing much, so she just kept quiet and stared at him. She couldn't help but wonder what kissing him was like. Teachers and students don't mix, Em. That's just eww. . she told herself mentally. She sighed, he really was cute, though. Daichi glanced at his clock and grabbed his books and pencils, then headed out. He walked down the hallway, sighing at all the looks he got. Everyone seemed to be scared of him or hate him, or both. No one walked near him, and he felt like shouting at them all, telling them that it wasn't like he'd attack them or anything. He sighed again and entered the room where his first class would be held.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ecchi is. . . Well. . . Lets just say, alot of adult scenes o.o. )

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm kinda having WB, so...)

Aiden smiled and waved back, sorting through some papers on his desk. There really wasn't that big of an age difference between him and the students, that was true... But still, he was a little nervous about getting up to teach a whole class of them. He looked around and noticed Emiko looking at him. Um...He smiled and gave another slight wave. Okay...?

"Really, now? Because you had done a pretty good job of attacking that lamp or whatever it was," Mag mumbled the second he walked it, her head lying on the desk. She used one hand as a sort of cushion for her head, and the other for the book she had been reading earlier. She kept it under the desk so the teacher would leave her alone.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I wont be posting until Friday afternoon. Sorry.)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(But what if I miss you? TT.TT Just kidding, all right~)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko blushed faintly, turning away from Aiden. And now he thinks I'm weird, she thought, before sighing softly. She stared out the window at the campus, which was slightly empty since classes were in session. She turned back to Aiden, then rested her head on her desk with a yawn.

Daichi sat at a desk near Mag, since she was literally the only one who'd talk to him. He looked over at her and smiled sheepishly, before directing his attention to the teacher. He really was excited for class, he still couldn't believe that he was actually in this school.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sighed a bit, looking around at everyone practically sleeping at their desks or talking amongst themselves--and probably about the demon king, no doubt. He surely had caused a scene. Clearing his throat a bit,Aiden began by introducing himself and taking roll, smiling a bit at Emiko's name to assure her it was all right. Mag rolled her eyes a big in a "is that the only reason you're sitting here?" kind of way. Actually--if he wasn't the demon king and all, he'd probably be with his friends and not even bother with her. That's how it usually was, anyway. No matter. She was just grateful to be at a school, especially a magic one. Opening her textbook, she tried reading of and her book at the same time--if she went slow, she could do it.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos