Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, yeah." Emiko muttered. "Hopefully, he'll stay as he is now. At least for a while," She added, glancing at the door. "If I remember correctly, I have a physical magic class now." She sighed and looked up at Aiden with a slight pout. "Do they punish students if they miss a class on the first day?" She wasn't looking forward to any classes where she actually had to cast spells. She was the type of student that aced the theory classes, but when it came to physical magic, everything tended to literally blow up in her face.

Daichi followed the crowd into a large auditorium, where many students had already gathered. The oak floors were as clean as a whistle, and you could almost see your reflections in them. Daichi dragged Mag to an empty section of the bleachers in the corner of the room, he might as well save everyone the trouble of moving away from him. Just as he sat, dragging Mag down beside him, the high-pitched sound of a whistle pierced the air. A tall, muscular man walked into the room at that moment. He wore a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, so Daichi assumed this man was the teacher. "You ready to die?" He asked softly, turning to Mag.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go, be back in an hour or so.)

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden laughed. "Just a warning. But still, starting off the school year with an infraction isn't the best choice to make," he warned. He was serious, but he meant it in humor. Grinning, he sat back down at his desk, folding his glasses and pushing them away to a corner. "Why do you ask? You don't strike me as the kind of student to skip class." He looked up at her, into her eyes. "You're too good for that."

Mag winced at the shrill whistle, still holding onto Daichi as she sat down, a little for balance and--yet, for some reason, she didn't want to let go. "Let me guess: white T-shirt, grey sweatpants, muscles? Sounds like the type of person to me," she muttered. She still had her book--no matter what class she was in, she still kept it with her, as if for reading when the class got boring. "Physical education. What are they going to make us do, sit ups or something?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled softly, a small smile on her face. "That would be true, if we were discussing any other class. I think I'll take my chances with that warning, but only because I have an oh-so-horrible headache." She feigned pain and leaned against the wall. "So you can't lose your job or anything if you withhold information about a student intentionally skipping class, right?" She looked up at him, still smiling slightly. "I promise I'll go tomorrow." She pouted slightly, looking up at him with pleading eyes; her signature 'cute face'.

Daichi turned to her, waving a hand in front of her face with a slight smirk. "You are surprisingly accurate, are you sure you can't see?" He laughed softly to himself, "And well, I don't like sit ups so hopefully not. Since this is a magic class though, I'm pretty sure we'll have to cast some spell."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe not fired, exactly. But things like that they see as unreliability, and if such things continue, then yes. They could remove me from my position." He was silent a moment, then tore out a slip of paper and scribbled something on it in black pen. Holding it up, he gave a slight grin and a wink--an excuse note. "Bad headache, eh?"

Mag shrugged. "Turns out, you really don't need to. And stop doing that." She snatched up his wrist in one quick motion, the one he was waving in front of her face. "Vibrations," she muttered, as if that explained all. "And sometimes, you just know." She sighed and leaned back a little bit--she found she had much room; everyone seemed  to be gone. "What's happening now?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko raised an eyebrow and leaned off the wall. "You're actually doing that after everything you just said?" She giggled softly, brushing her hair from her face. "You are the best teacher in the history of learning, I love you so much!" She exclaimed, jumping a little. She blushed a little after her remark, but still smiled.

Daichi scoffed softly, "Nothing much, he's scolding some kids." He sighed as well, brushing his hair from his face. "It wouldn't be bad if this went on forever, that would mean no class." He muttered, though his hopes were crushed when the man yelled 'Okay, now we'll begin class. Everyone will attempt a simple spell. I'll call on you, and you'll go to the middle of the room where everyone can see you, and you'll do this.' The teacher held out his hand, and a small fire appeared in the middle of his palm, 'You just focus your mana in your hand. Now, which one of you little bugs will I call on first. .' 

Daichi sighed, glancing over at Mag. "Yeah, I think the universe hates me. . ."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden laughed, blushing a faint reddish color, which was unusual for him. Half the time when he talked to other people, he was polite, but not genuine. He never really got on a personal basis with anyone. "Thanks, and no problem. But if anyone asks, you had a headache. And tomorrow you have to go back."

Mag fidgeted and craned her neck a bit, as if to get a better view. "It's just fire," she said simply. "Just do your best and don't burn the school down." Although she didn't get nervous in front of crowds and such, she didn't like presentations much, or fire. The oracle said she would probably be a water elemental... She also said she had darkness in her, whatever that meant.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko laughed, running up to his desk. "I know, and I will." She said softly, smiling sheepishly. The remnants of her blush still remained on her cheeks, and she didn't look at him for a while, staring at the ground instead. When she did look up, she was still smiling. "So. . . . ." she added in a whisper like tone as she brushed a few loose strands of hair from her face.

Daichi muttered a little, but just crossed his hands against his chest, watching the man call on student after student. "Burn the school down. . ." He mumbled, turning to Mag, "You really think I'm that dangerous?" He sighed softly, though his frown was replaced by a grimace when he noticed the man pointing at him. 'Get down here, demon king.' he had said, staring at Daichi with narrowed eyes. Daichi looked around a little, everyone was staring at him. "I hate my life." He mumbled, before standing and slowly making his way down to the middle of the gym.

Daichi held out both hands, doing his best to focus his mana. For a few seconds, nothing happened, but then electric blue flames burst out of nowhere. Of course, he was surprised, but then he couldn't help but stare at the odd fire in his hands. After a while, he moved his hand slightly, in an attempt to get rid of the fire; though, that ended in the fire flying towards the gym teacher. The teacher was soon engulfed in the electric blue flames, and turned to dust.

With a surprised face, Daichi turned to face the rest of the students, who were all by now screaming, running or staring at him with anger or fear.

(WHEW)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(xDDDDDD OMIGOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING)

"No class. I mean, next period. What I mean to say is..." Aiden sighed, surprised at how tongue twisted he was. What was the deal with that? He was always the calm, cool, collected type of guy. Not an awkward, bumbling fool. "I don't have a class for this period. So you're welcome to stay here, or..." He looked around, not quite nervously, but some other type of feeling he couldn't put his finger on. What's wrong with me today?

Mag jumped up from her seat at the top of the bleachers, hurrying to make her way down to the bottom. Didn't I tell him not to burn the school down...? "Hey... Daichi! What's the deal?" she tried to call out, which didn't work too well, because over all the shouting, it was impossible to hear anything--especially her, since she wasn't too loud. All the screaming and footsteps and whatnot just made everything worse and more confusing. Things like that usually made her feel trapped, panicky, and disoriented. She tried to avoid slipping again or being stepped on, trying to find Daichi.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Teehee! C: )

"Sure, I'll stay." Emiko said, a little quicker than she should have. "Well, what do you want to talk about?" She inquired, adjusting her skinny jeans a little. She leaned on his desk slightly, staring at his hair. After a while, she leaned over and fixed an unruly strand of his hair. "What's your favourite hair colour?" She asked. A little random, yes, but she'd always used it as a conversation starter with her friends. Though her friends were usually female. 

Daichi noticed Mag and ran towards her, hugging her tightly once he got to her. All students had by now either left, or were at the opposite side of the room doing their best to avoid Daichi. "W-well, at least I didn't burn down the school. A-and, we w-won't have to deal with this class for a while." He said shakily, looking nervously at Mag. "You don't hate me, right? You're still my friend, right?" He hugged Mag a little tighter, his whole body shaking slightly.

He'd just earned himself more hatred from the student body, and now teachers were bound to avoid him now. They might even throw him in some sort of lock-down now. To be honest, he didn't really feel as ### as he thought he should have. In fact a small part of him was okay with the fact that he'd just killed his teacher.  I didn't mean to  . .I didn't mean to. . . He repeated in his mind, as if trying to convince himself of his innocence. 

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How much battery has you got right now?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should abortion be legal?

How much battery has you got right now?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos