Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um, what?" Aiden laughed at the silly question, not a mean laugh, but an honest one. It just seemed so random to bring up. "Aww, come on. You'd laugh if I told you." He sighed, leaning back in his chair, offering her a place to sit in one of the other chairs. "I dunno. Maybe blonde? In all the stories and fairy tales and whatnot, that's always the--I don't know, sign of innocence. Beauty." He blushed faintly a bit when she brushed back his hair, when her fingers touched his face just barely.

"I--I what?" Mag startled as he came to her--when had anyone, least of all a male, ever hugged her? She still wanted to know what had happened, but it seemed he didn't want to tell her, or he was avoiding it. Either way, she decided not to go probe his mind for any details. Not if he didn't want her to know. Slowly, she put her arms under his, hands on his back, in an awkward sort of fashion that only the people who never hug can give. "Of course I am," she murmured softly, still a little surprised and confused at what was happening. What did he do? And he said...friend. As in... She felt how he shook even as she herself trembled slightly, and was quiet a long time until she took his shoulder. "Let's get out of here. We can go to my room."
As in someone actually likes me.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko couldn't help but blush slightly, despite the wide smile on her face. "The sign of beauty, huh?" She said softly to herself, taking a seat in a chair nearby. "And by the way, don't laugh at me. If you have a better question, I'd love to hear it." She crossed her arms against her chest, pouting. She noticed his blush, and her blush deepened. With a sigh, she looked down at the ground. "My face is going to be permanently pink soon." she joked.

Daichi heaved a sigh of relief. He wondered if she knew what had happened, she most likely didn't, and he surely wouldn't be the one to tell her. He didn't say anything, but just took her hand and began to walk out of the room. The noisy hallways suddenly became silent as he walked through, everyone did their best to avoid him, and he just stayed to his side of the hallways. He looked to Mag, who was walking beside him, and shakily whispered, "What room are you again? I kinda forgot." Whispering wasn't necessary, but the silence was intimidating and he didn't enjoy being the only one talking in a silent area. Enough eyes were on him already.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I wasn't laughing at you. It was just a random question," Aiden insisted, sitting up in his chair. "Yeah...mine too," he said quietly, knowing she probably couldn't hear it. Which was good--otherwise, it would have been embarrassing. "Hmm...I wonder what unicorns taste like." He laughed a the situation and his own stupidity. "Yeah, I got nothing. So fire away." Why was it so silent? What happened? Mag kept her tone only slightly quieter than usual, since she usually wasn't too loud anyway. " 1030. My birthday. Not as if it matters, just a way to remember," she muttered, having already learned a dozen times that people just blew off her birthday. She kept her hand in his, even though normally it was easier to take a shoulder or elbow for more support. Absently, she wound her fingers through his, leading the way up to her room and shutting the door behind them.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you say so." Emiko giggled. "Unicorns taste like rainbows. Rainbows taste like skittles. So Unicorns must taste like skittles," she declared, flashing him a smile. She thought for a few seconds, before shrugging. "At what age were you first kissed?" Daichi smiled slightly. "Your birthday? Well, I'm a guy-- you'll have to excuse me for my foolishness, but it runs in my gender. Exactly what month and day is that?" He held her hand a little tighter, stifling a chuckle. How he could laugh after killimg someone was a mystery to him, though. He breathed a sigh of relief when they got to her room, just happy to be away from all the glares. He looked at Mag, ruffling her hair a little. "How old are you, anyway?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden nodded, impressed. "Good reasoning. And isn't that a little personal?"he teased with a small laugh, leaning back in his chair with his arms behind his head. "Well...it was when I was probably about fourteen or fifteen. And it was on a dare."

Mag smiled a bit at that, despite everything. "You know--ten for October and thirty for the thirtieth. The day before Halloween." She lightly tugged Daichi inside with her then flopped down on the bed, cuddled up with a pillow. That kind of thing was another luxury she couldn't afford for herself. She bolted up with a frown on her face when he asked that, though. "How old...am /? How old do I look?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shrugged lightly, "Personal or not, it's a question." She shifted in her chair, then softly said, "Fourteen for me. I was forced into playing spin the bottle. However, they later kicked me out of the game because I was horrible at kissing. " She laughed softly, brushing strands of hair from her eyes. "Who's your favourite student?" She giggled, waiting for his answer with an amused smile. Daichi nodded, making a mental note of it. He'd watched her cuddle up with a pillow, but she soon sat up, frowning at him. Always get bad reactions when asking a female her age. Why do I still bother? "Uh. I don't know. You're short and small. You could pass for 13 if you wished. Then again, your face looks like you're around 16. So it's confusing."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden stared at her for a long time with a straight face... Then he finally couldn't do it anymore and lost it, cracking up. "Seriously? #### ### #### ### out for that? Oh, I can't breathe..." When he got over his laughter, wiping his eyes a bit, he answered her question."We're not supposed to have favorites. But you're the only one I'vebreally talked too..."

"Could not!" Mag insisted, crossing a leg and putting a hand to her chest as if insulted. She laid back down on the bed with the pillow. "I'm not younger than fifteen and not older than eighteen. And I'm in your grade, right? How old are you?" She never told anyone her age, usually because she wanted them to take her seriously as if she were older, but still be a little nicer as if she were younger.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko smiled slightly. "You're laughing at me again," She said with her signature pout. "Well, yeah. It hurt my feelings at the time, since the nerdiest guy in the whole neighbourhood was in the  game, and no one voted to kick him out." She laughed softly to herself, "Yay. I'm a favourite. You're my favourite teacher. . . Well, uh. . . .Cats or dogs?"

Daichi laughed softly. "Oh, that's cute. Listen to the person who can see you, though. You could so pass for thirteen." He sat on the edge of her bed, looking at her with a slight smile. "Me? I'm seventeen." He said, thinking a little. "So you're either sixteen or seventeen." He stared at her for a while, trying to decide between the two, before giving up. "Eh, whatever. So, you don't mind being my friend, after that."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden shook his head, still laughing quietly. "Not at you. With you. And that's kinda sad. Well...I'd have to say dogs. Cats are so prissy and high maintenance, right? They don't go out for walks or do much of anything, just lie around and sleep. And their litter box is disgusting." He grinned at her, recalling their earlier conversation. "But I guess I already know your opinion on that."

"Could not, and it's my body, so I think I'd know." Mag ###### ## her back so that she was facing the ceiling, silent for a minute. "Fifteen," she muttered, a little annoyed. "I'm ahead a year. But I will be sixteen in October, like I said. And you better not go telling anyone." She turned to face him after a while, a curious and confused expression on her face. "After what?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko's smile faltered and became a grimace. She stayed silent for quite a while, before she took a deep breath, looked down at the floor then looked back up at Aiden. "Oh Gawsh, no," was the first thing she said. "I admire the confidence that most cat's have, they are not prissy. They just have high self-esteem. Cats can be trained to go out for walks, it's just that there is the problem of dogs attacking them when they go outside. Cats are very clean, by the way. Dogs are just. . . .disgusting and vulgar and way too hyperactive." She sighed softly, "In conclusion, cats are better. Now, uh, which is more attractive. A tomboy or girly girl?" 

Daichi stared at her for a second, before nodding."Yeah, you do look fifteen. . ." He muttered. "And you could definitely pass for thirteen. Definitely." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why is it a big deal anyway? Also, I doubt many people would talk to me. And those who do, if anybody other than you does, probably wouldn't care much about knowing your age. I don't see how it could come up in a conversation. . . . .And oh, nothing much. Just after I accidentally turned our gym teacher into dust. You know, so as I was saying. Why would I tell anyone?"

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dutch Newbie

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

WHAT IS JESUS TO YOU ?

What are you feeling right now?

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos