Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm. Odd," Aiden said thoughtfully, but decided to drop it. It didn't seem like the kind of topic to spend a free perioud talking about. "Um...I can't say I really like anything cream based, but I like Icees and stuff like that. Does that count?" He shrugged a bit, putting that aside for now. "Do you like...hmm...art?"

"Good," Mag said flatly, swatting at a loose hoodie string hanging down from his jacket, almost catlike. "That's an important quality to have. Without it, people are just going to run you over and squash you like crackers in a fat man's bed." She grinned, her face completely changing from the usual grumpy, suspicious and skeptical expression to practically a five-year-old's. "But that was a pretty cool impersonation, right? I've been working on that."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko gasped. "You don't like ice cream? B-but, everyone likes ice cream." She muttered, looking up at him with a surprised face. "Well, I kinda do. . . . Not an enthusiast, but I like it. " she brushed some loose strands of hair from her face, leaning back a little in her chair. "What's your zodiac sign?" she asked, idly.

Daichi placed his index finger on Mag's cheek, his smile becoming a slight smirk. "Is that a smile I see? An actual smile from Mag? Am I dreaming?" He said, feigning surprise. He laughed softly for a while, before calming down. "Anyway, yeah. . . . You sounded like some crazy witch that was plotting some evil plan to take over the world."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't laugh, don't laugh... Aiden sucked in his breath quietly to suppress anything that might come out resembling laughter. Her face was just so surprised that it was like looking at a kid's does after telling them that Santa doesn't exist. "I don't know. I've never really been into any of that stuff, or superstition in general. It's all based on fear, isn't it?#

Mag rolled her eyes when he said that. "You act as if I never smile," she muttered, but it was kind of true--she didn't, really, not as much as most people. That realization bothered her a bit. She shook it off and grinned, laughing--for some reason, she only ever really smiled with the right half of her face, the left never moved. "Did I? It's from that Hocus Pocus movie--you know, Winnie Sanderson? I watched it when I was little."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shrugged slightly. "Well, I suppose." She muttered. "I don't think that badly of horoscopes and the such, however. It's weird, but my zodiac sign describes me perfectly." She crossed her legs, sinking lower into her chair as she did. "I'm hungry. . . Anyway, I was saying that my zodiac sign describes me quite well. I'm a Libra. They say libra women are elegant, charming and love to debate. Though they say Libras are moody, and I'm not moody." She smiled and giggled softly. "Well, do you think of yourself as academic or athletic?" Daichi nodded. "Yeah, you kinda never smile. And you smile weird, and I've never watched that movie." He played with Mag's hair a bit, then stared at her for a while. "We're awfully close, you know. And you're fine with that? Isn't my demon king-ness bothering you at all?" He asked, grinning. "You're weird. Good weird, but weird."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden smiled. "It does, doesn't it?# And he realized he really meant it, without trying to be nice or polite or fake. Suddenly he just felt happy to be there with her in his classroom, just talking, even with all that demon king business. "Hmm... I like academics and athletic, like math and running." He shrugged. "You?" Mag's hand immediately went to her mouth. "Do not," she muttered, half hiding her mouth and half her face, which had heated up a little--not normal at all. It kinda freaked her out, mostly because she didn't get what it was. She shrugged. "I've been closer with worse than what you are now. And why should that scare me, anyway?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled. "You think I'm charming and elegant?" She felt her cheeks and the bridge of her nose heat up a little, and she smiled sheepishly. "Oh, well uh. . I like academic stuff. I look kinda awkward when I'm doing sports. . ." She played with the ends of her hair and felt her smile widen at the sight of his. "Cutest teacher ever," she muttered dreamily, though she blushed redder than a tomato and stopped moving when she realized how loud she'd said that. He probably heard her, her time at the school was already ruined. Daichi rolled his eyes, smiling widely. "Well, it seems to scare everyone else. And what or whom have you been closer with that's worse than the future demon king." He asked, laughing a little. He stared at Mag, as if he was examining her, before placing his hands on her slightly warm cheeks. "You're blushing!" He announced, grinning and laughing. "I can't believe you're blushing! Did I say something to make you blush? First you smile, now you blush. . . Are you going to giggle now or something?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Have to go, be back Friday.) Aiden nodded and smiled. "Of course you are. And I don't think you would look awkward. That's impossible." Cutest student ever, he mentally countered, hearing what she said, bit pretending not to, seeing how embarrassed she was. "Chocolate or vanilla?" "Nooo!" Mag howled, diving under the blankets and pulling it over her head. She ignored his other questions; she didn't want to remember and she didn't want him to know. She wanted him to...like her, and he probably wouldn't if he knew. "Go away..." she half whined, half whimpered quietly, folding into a ball.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Finally replied.)

Emiko's blush faded only slightly, though she breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't seem to notice, either that or he didn't say anything about it. "Well, thank you." She said in a whisper-like tone, a slight smile tugging at the ends of her glossy, pink lips. "And I really do look awkward. I fall a lot, I'm only lucky that I don't get bruised very easily. I also move slowly and always end up getting hit in the face somehow. And you should see me whenever I'm doing any sort of magical combat. I just usually stand there or run when possible, most of my battles end in me unconscious." She sighed softly, her slight smile becoming a frown. "Chocolate, by the way. Vanilla is too plain for my likes. Chocolate is one of the best things on earth." She added in a somber tone.

"Oh my gosh, Mag. Tell me, like totally tell me." Daichi said in a mock girly voice, placing a hand on her blanket-covered head. He sighed after about a second, a look of sadness on his face. She didn't seem like she wanted him to know, and he should probably respect her wishes but. . .but. . .he couldn't miss out on knowing, it was her fault for letting that little clue slip, anyway. "Mag, you're my friend. My only friend in a whole school that hates my guts. If you came up to me and said, 'Well, Daichi, I'm going to end your life now' I couldn't find it in my heart to dislike you. If you chopped my head off, I'd still like you, so tell me. . .Come on, if you tell me I'll tell you everything you ask about me. Well, everything you can't read my mind to find." He said, grinning genuinely. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Chocolate, definitely," Aiden agreed, nodding, then went serious. "Well, if you run and dodge, it probably means that either your spells aren't very effective or you're just hiding from the fight. You did say your spells didn't seem to be working, correct? Odd. Hmm," he mumbled thoughtfully, mulling things over. "You know, maybe if you come in after class or something, we could meet up to practice your magic or..." Mag frowned a bit under the covers. Where to start? She stopped herself before her thoughts could go too far, because if there was one thing she hated, it was self-pity. She sighed and poked her head out to face Daichi. "We don't have to talk now, right? We can talk about you?" She snuggled up, making herself comfortable with the blankets and pillows. "How about friends? Did you have friends back where you lived, before coming here?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, in a hurry so typing is bad.)

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos