Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
"Chocolate, I want chocolate. I wonder if the cafeteria has chocolate." Emiko mumbled, before sighing once more. "Ooh, can we? Can we go now? We do have the free time. We don't have to go the gym-auditorium-whatever-place in the school, I found out there are quite a lot of unused rooms in the buildings, or we could go outdoor. Can we? I really do need to get better at spells. . ." She smiled pleadingly, though her face was still quite red from before.

Daichi nodded, "Sure, whatever the Mag wants." He ruffled her hair, smiling a little. "Well, not really. All the other boys saw me as cool, because I had a tendency to make stuff explode. Accidentally, of course, but they thought I did it on purpose. So I had quite a few people who'd follow me around and all, but I was actual friends with about only six or seven of them." He thought for a while, before adding, "And this one girl, we called her Kitty. She was really cool and pretty. She was moving away that time, 'cause she got accepted to another school, so I told her I liked her, she just turned and walked away. . . No response whatsoever." He chuckled, taking a pillow from Mag and resting his head on it.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well...all right,"Aiden finally relented, opening a drawer in his desk and taking out his keys that were attached to a cord. "If anyone finds us, I'll just tell them you're sick and I'm just getting something to eat that would make you feel better. Just pretend to be dizzy or something." He stood up, thinking of a room they could use that was located downstairs. Mag nodded, taking it in. But I bet they wouldn't be his friends if they knew what he was... And I'm probably just his friend because no one else here is. He had to slum it. And he already likes someone. She didn't say what she was thinking, though, because she didn't want to remind him of all the demon Ming business. She turned so she wasn't facing him, mumbling, "I see. Well...where did you used to live, and whom did you live with?"

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko smiled as she stood, nodding enthusiastically. "I'm a decent actress, I can probably pretend to be dizzy." She said softly, looking down at her feet. Her blush had mostly fainted, but the rennants of it remained of the bridge of her nose. "Well, we ready?" She enquired, jumping slightly. She usually enjoyed working on spells, just not in public when everyone could laugh at her for messing them up. Daichi noticed Mag turn, so he moved to the other side of the bed so he faced her once more. "Where I lived? Somewhere in Asia, I'll tell you that. Figure out the rest yourself. My mom, dad, and twin little sisters. My sisters should be fourteen, now, if I remember right." He smiled a little, before he leaned in and kissed Mag's cheek.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden nodded, swinging the the keys around on his wrist and walking to the cafeteria area with her. "Good. You can pretend to feel faint or something, and I dunno...need chocolate to feel better." How convincing, he thought sarcastically, but shrugged it off. "We've got about twenty minutes until next period." For some reason that bothered her a little bit. She had always wanted a little brother or sister, and he had two sisters that were twins? It felt kind of unfair. "I'm guessing Japan, am I right? Daich Kujyou is a Japanese name. That's neat." She sighed softly. "I would really love to meet your family someday," she murmured, although knowing it was extremely unlikely. She wondered why he had bothered turning around to face her, if he was about to say something, then blushed red, coloring her white face. She immediately covered it with her hand, shutting her eyes. "Wh-what was that for?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko followed him, lagging behind a little. She couldn't help but glance down at the campus through the large glass windows which lined the hallways. "Sure." She muttered, hardly paying attention. "Wait. . . Chocolate? Is tea too mainstream for your likes? And isn't it more like thirty minutes?" She played with the ends of her ponytail, laughing softly. Daichi raised an eyebrow. "Did I ever mention that my family name was Kujyou? Or did you read my mind for that too? Anyway, yeah I hail from Nihon." He smiled at her last remark, though her blushing face made him smirk instead. "First of all, no you do not want to meet them. Especially my sisters. They will drag you into their room of cosmetics and you will not recognize yourself when they are finished. I had to deal with them painting my nails all shades of pink when I was younger, and one time they dyed my hair blonde." He groaned at the memory. "Second of all, you seemed all sad and gloomy, I like smiling Mag more. . Settle down, it's not like I kissed you on the lips." His smirk widened as he leaned closer to Mag, "Unless you want me to. . .Do you want to . . .be kissed on the lips?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden shrugged. "I dunno, probably so. I have a terrible sense of time. Well, go get whatever it is you want and we'll go down to those unused rooms. I'm sure no one will be looking for stuff in there, so it's safe." He laughed a bit to himself at her tea comment. Mag shrugged. "I've never worn makeup, and I probably wouldn't be able to recognize myself anyway, you know, considering. And I would have loved to see a blonde Daichi with pink nails. By the way, you never introduced yourself to me in the first place,, so your first and #### #### I just already knew." She stopped talking, not wanting to be annoying, silent a moment, thinking. You...do? She smirked. "I can't believe my ears. Is this a dare I'm hearing?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled and ran into the cafeteria with a wide smile. She returned a short time later, clutching a plate  to the brim with chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, and plain chocolate. "I have food." she stated, walking up to Aiden. She ate some cookies, smiling at him.

Daichi's smirk widened even more and he leaned closer. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. You don't know how horrible it was. I looked like a genuine girl." He muttered, "I'll call up my sisters someday and get them to make you over." He played with a strand of her hair, chuckling softly. "Then I can laugh at you. . .  And don't read my mind anymore," he held her chin with his thumb and index finger, "That's rude." He leaned in even closer, their lips almost touching,but pulled away as If teasing her. "Maybe. . . But you don't have the guts to do that, do you?".

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden stared at her with a smile that was some odd sort of mix of amazement and amusement. "All right," he said, nodding and turning back to the doorway, walking out with his back to her. "The rooms are down here. Go ahead and bring your--food." He turned around and smirked, taking a cookie off her plate and putting it in his mouth, then going back to the door.

Don't...tease me like that...! "You really think that?" Mag grinned, keeping her face void of what she was really feeling. Logically, she shouldn't even be here now; she should have been in class, and what she was doing now probably wasn't the wisest thing, him being the demon king and all... But she really did want to take him up on that dare--and why? It's just a dare...isn't it...? Hearing about Kitty had bothered her--she didn't--like him like that--did she? Just stop thinking. Her grin broadened as she murmured. "Challenge accepted." And before she could change her mind, she landed her hand on his cheek, moving to his lip to make sure she didn't miss--and placed her mouth on his.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko felt like she melted in his gaze, she gave a dreamy sigh, seeing him talk though she heard nothing. He took a cookie off her plate and she smiled quite sheepishly. She noticed him go back to the door and realized he was saying something before. "Wait. . . what?" she asked, her face reflecting how clueless she was.

Daichi pulled away, giving a deep chuckle. "Mag. You amaze me," He whispered, loud enough for her to to hear. He pressed his lips against hers in another ki$$, before wrapping his arms around her waist.  He kissed her again, then again, and again. With a slight smirk, he ran his hand through her hair, then kissed her again, deeper and more passionate this time.

(Mag and Daichi. . .  Hey, does Mag like the title demon queen? Or maybe something like the demon king's lady. . .  )

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(She says either suits her fine, thank you, but she finds demon queen especially ####.#########

Aiden chuckled, talking in an exaggerated slow pace. "Bring. Your. Food. And. We. Can. Go." He started down a flight of stairs, laughing to himself at her flustered expression, chewing off a bite of cookie. "You know, maybe I'll have to rethink my preferences. This tastes pretty good." After a couple flights of stairs, he unlocked a door to a room that was lit by lanterns on the ceiling and made of stone bricks. "Well, here we are, princess."

Mag smirked, bringing her hand through his hair. "Good." Her other hand dropped a little lower, down his arm, chest, stomach, knowing she should probably stop and get to class but not wanting to tear herself away. She rested her hand a little below his chest, not being able to help thinking how different he felt than her. Then again, silly thoughts like that were probably the result of only being around women growing up. "I get the feeling we're just skipping this period, eh?" she murmured, grinning softly.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

A song I wrote...

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

latest videos