Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded, "Oh, okay." she said softly, slowly following him down the stairs. She carefully placed each step, taking care not to fall. She blushed faintly at 'princess', but walked into the room with a slightly serious face. The room resembled the secret rooms you'd find in old castles. She couldn't help but smile a little as she stepped into the middle of the room. "This is awesome," she said to herself, eating some cake and cookies.

Daichi wrapped his arms around Mag's waist, and kissed her deeply once more, before he pulled away for a brief moment to whisper, "Uh-huh." . He then kissed her repeatedly like before, running his hand through her hair, his other arm snaked around her waist. He pulled away not long after, a smirk on his face. "You are something else," He muttered, caressing her cheek.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden looked around, lighting some darkened candles with a wave of his hand. "Yeah," he said, nodding, then looked back at her. "Are you going to eat all that now, or do you want to save it for later so we can get started? It's up to you?" How does she eat that much and not get fat...?

Mag snickered a bit. "This was a bet or something like that, right? A dare? So...I won, didn't I? That should teach you to say I don't have guts." She sighed deeply and turned her head up to the ceiling, silent a moment in thought. Her heart was beating so hard and fast that she would be surprised if he hadn't noticed it. She turned back to him, sliding her hand on his chest. And of course his is completely normal. Typical male.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko paused, amazed at the way he lit the candles. "Oh, uh, give me a second." She quickly ate most of the food, leaving only a few cookies on the plate. She put the plate down beside her on a small table in the corner, then nodded. "Okay, I'm ready."

Daichi laughed softly, "Yes, yes. You won. You have guts." He admitted, smiling at her. He was a little surprised when she placed her hand on his chest. He smirked, leaned in and kissed her forehead. "What are you doing? Am I that handsome? You just can't keep your paws off me, can you?" He chuckled, then pressed his lips against hers in a passionate ki$$, but he pulled away not long after. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden stared at her in amazement. She just downed almost that whole plate down... "All right, so what is it that you have the most trouble in? Anything you want to start off with?" he asked, taking off his jacket and tossing it to the corner of the room.

( xD Paws~ )

"Pa--" Mag started, cut off when he once again went in for another ####. All right...the dare is over now, right? Then what are we still doing here? She didn't mind, though; she was actually enjoying it.She finally got to speak when they pulled away. "Handsome, my foot. I obviously don't like you for your looks. I mean, you could be a fat little ginger for all I know.'' Maybe not a fat one... Her hand already had a good picture of him, and she blushed when he had called her out on it. 

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko thought for a second, pressing her finger against her cheek. "Well, not really, I'm equally bad at everything. Most times people start off with some sort of mana spell, like manifesting fire or something." She muttered, brushing a lock of blonde hair from her eyes. "Do you want me to try that?"

"I'm not ginger. My hair is dark brown," Daichi took her hand in his, placing it back on his chest with a smile. "Keep your paws on me, I like it." He muttered, before he kissed her once more. He kept his hands wrapped around her waist, bringing her even closer to him as he kissed her deeply. He then kissed her neck for a while, before pulling away with a smirk, a faint blush on the bridge of his nose. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden stared at her with wide eyes, shaking his head. "Haha... no. See, if your spells are coming out kinda wonky, you don't want to start with an element that is most likely to #### someone," he said, nodding slowly to emphasize his point. He sighed and took a cookie off her plate, placing it about an inch in front of her. Try focusing your energy on the cookie and making it come to you."

Mag smirked against his mouth, keeping her other hand on the side of his cheek. "So, wait a minute... First you hug me and tell me I'm your friend, then you #### me--what does that make us then? Mega friends?" She snickered, moving her hand to his shoulder blades, as if she couldn't make up her mind as to where it should stay.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
"Good point," Emiko  muttered, chiding herself for not thinking of that. "Move a cookie? Well, then." She held out her hands, making a slight pouting face as she tried to focus her mana on the cookie. The cookie didn't even move. She sighed, letting her arms fall to her side. She attempted it again a few seconds later, and the cookie levitated for about a millilitre before falling back to the ground. She muttered a little, before she tried once more, but the cookie did nothing but break in two. "I tried," she finally announced, pouting.

"Do we really need to think about that yet?" He whined. Daichi took both of Mag's hands in his, then kissed them. "You know, it's one thing to be friends with the demon king," He ran his hands through her hair, "But to have kissed him multiple times, that, Mag, is sure to ruin your reputation."  He smirked at her, placing a hand on her cheek.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well... that's...that's progress, at least," Aiden said, but he still was wondering what her deal was with spells. Something like that should have been extremely easy for even a child. "Okay, then. When did you start learning magic?" Maybe she was just inexperienced. Cute, but inexperienced. Nothing that couldn't be fixed.

"I kissed you once or twice. If I remember correctly, you were the one that kept coming back for more." Mag smirked softly, closing her eyes as she blushed faintly. "And you know, if you weren't the demon king and all, I'd be the one ruining your reputation. But of course, you just had to top me on the 'everyone hates me' scale, didn't you?" she teased, taking his hands in hers and placing them a little below her neck, lightly nuzzling his with her cheek gently.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko sighed. "My mom got a tutor for me on my fifth birthday, we actually started lessons the next day." She muttered, twisting her hair around her finger. "I'm starting to doubt I even have magic to begin with. I can't even move a cookie," she said in a somber tone. A frown found its way unto her face, and she sighed softly once more. Daichi rolled his eyes at Mag. "Well. It's not my fault everyone hates me more, don't be jealous." He said jokingly. "No one has to know about this anyway." He whispered to her. He smiled when she muzzled him. He kissed her gently, their lips barely touching, as if he was teasing her and pulled away not long after with a smirk. "Don't lie to yourself, Mag. You so want me." He smirked widely and gave a deep chuckle.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm, that's...weird," Aiden mused, thinking. "Were they forcing practicing magic on you, or was it something you actually wanted to do? Sometimes it's best to learn magic naturally rather than having it taught, you know. And if you didn't have magic, you wouldn't even have been able to move that cookie even just the tiniest bit, like you did."

"Well, it's not as if I was going to go tell." Mag grinned and made a "duh" face at him, bringing her face closer and tucking it into the crook of his neck, nuzzling it a bit and ####### him softly. When he teased her like that, it drove her crazy and just made her want to tease back more... It was odd that just in the past--what, less than a day--they already had gotten as close as there were. Somehow it didn't feel as strange as she expected.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos