Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Can't believe Mag and Aiden got together before Em and Aiden e.e.) "I wanted to do it. I was a little pressured, though. Since all the women in my family are medics, they all wanted me to be one too. My family's quite odd, really. All the women are medics, all the men are illusionists. . I'd watch my Ma as she healed and enhanced with her magic, and I'd think, 'I am so going to do better than that someday,'" she laughed softly, rolling her eyes at the attitude of her younger self. "Anyway, am I going to move another cookie?" (In case you don't get it, I'm hinting that Em's best magic isn't being a Medic at all. c: ) Daichi laughed, kissing her cheek. He placed a hand over Mag's mouth and whispered, "Enough for now," with a smile. He laid down comfortably, a pillow under his head and dragged Mag down beside him. "Weren't you questioning me on my life or something?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...you mean Daichi and Mag? e.e And yes, I caught that. I just didn't know if that's what you meant.) Aiden looked at her thoughtfully, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Emiko...did you ever really want to be a medic, or did you just feel pressured into it; or that you just wanted to top everyone else in your family?" He thought about the flower--if she wasn't really a medic, it would explain a lot. It would also mean the Oracle was wrong... Mag blushed, not realizing how carried away she had gotten. Was I really that desperate for someone to like me? She snuggled back up, closing her eyes. "Oh...yeah. What are your little sisters' names? What are they like, other than the fact that they like making you look like a girl?" she added with a soft snicker. She didn't mean to focus so much on them; she had just always wanted a sibling when she was little, and the thought of twins was something that would have excited her when she was younger.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah, too many names e.e. Hehe.) Emiko thought for a while. Did she really want to become a medic? "I, well. It seemed to be the only option I guess, and toppping them would be nice." She muttered, still in deep thought. "So, what are you trying to say here?" She leaned against the wall, awaiting his response. "You don't think I'm a medic? As I said, only two magical occupations run in my family; Medic and Illusionist." Daichi sighed softly. "Yumiko, Keiko." He replied. "They like shopping, giggle alot, get good grades, you know They were like typical teenage girls. "And they loved to play tricks on me, making me think one was the other. And they always, I mean always, ran out of pocket money then asked me for mine."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden shook his head. "That's not a very good reason to want to become a medic, though, if you just want to top someone," he said. "And just because it runs in your family doesn't mean that that's what you have to do, or what you'll be good at. Find something that you like to do rather than what everyone else thinks you should do. You know?"

Mag nodded and sighed wistfully, staring up at the ceiling. "I always wanted a little brother or sister when I was little," she confessed. "But I was all that my mom could have--and all that we could afford." She gave a small smile at the thought of Daichi made to look like a girl by his sisters--now she had to meet them. "We can call them someday or something, right? And...hm..." she mumbled, thinking up another question. "What are your parents like?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko sighed softly, twirling a strand of her hair with her finger. "I don't know, actually." she said softly. "I've always wanted to be a medic, I can't see myself doing anything else." she frowned, looking down at her . "Are there even any other occupations? What do you think I'd be good at?"

"I'll call them someday this week and ask them if they can come." Daichi said, smiling. He wrapped his arms around her, in a hug, and yawned softly. "Your mom couldn't afford another child? That's . . . sad." He muttered. "Well, my parents were quite demanding. They liked my sisters more, since they got better grades. They were good parents, nonetheless." 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Any idea as to what Emiko might be so I can try to head in that direction?)

Aiden shrugged. "There are plenty of occupations. Illusionists, Shapeshifters, Elementalists, Sirens, Seers, and a ton more I can't even remember. Don't worry about trying to figure out what you want to be right now; you have plenty of time to find something you could do." He sighed, leaning against the wall, thinking. "Hmm--what kind of things do you like to do? Maybe we can determine something from that."

Mag smiled at the thought of them coming, laying her head against his chest. Remembering her mother made her give a slight frown, but she quickly covered it up again, making sure he wouldn't notice. "Demanding? What could they possibly have made you do? 'Oh, Daichi, pick your dirty clothes off the bathroom floor'?" she said in the voice of a whiny housewife, snickering. "Maybe...maybe someday I can meet your parents too," she murmured.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(What about illusionist? She did say only two occupations run in the family, anyway. You can have Aiden be like 'Well, you said that everyone in your family is either a medic or illusionist, you've tried medic, what about illusionist' and yeah.) Emiko shrugged. "I like to read, I guess." She said softly. Now that she thought about it, was there anything she liked to do? "Read. . And. . ." She muttered, thinking for a while. "Talk to people., maybe." She glanced around the room, before once again turning to Aiden. "I'm not really much help, am I?" She forced a slight smile, before heaving a sigh. Daichi rolled his eyes. "No, demanding as in, 'B? Your sisters both got A+s! You are a dishonour to your family! Go and study for the rest of the day." He rolled off the bed, falling to the ground with a thud, before standing and walking to the kitchenette in the dorm. After taking a soda from the fridge, he returned, cuddling up beside Mag once more. "Maybe." He muttered, before taking a sip from the can of soda.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden shook his head. "No, that probably could come in handy...in some way, shape, or form..." He sighed, sitting down and leaning with his back against the wall. "Well...hmm. You did say the rest of your family'sly were illusionists, correct? Have you ever thought about pursuing something like that; does it interest you at all?" Mag rolled her eyes, her back to him as he wandered about the dorm. At least they care... Rowan never cared if I passed or failed; he just wanted me out of his house. Well, wish granted. Her head snapped up at the sound of the soda can tab. "Wait--where'd you get that? There's food--in here?" Why didn't she ever think of it? Dorms had food! She started rationing the portions out in her head, sitting up in bed. "That's so cool..."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Or, or she could mimic powers! Like Rogue! Yeah, that would fit her more, what do you think? )

"Well, illusions are pretty cool, I guess." Emiko bit her lip softly, staring at Aiden for a while. She then slowly turned her gaze towards her feet, blushing faintly. Must be a handful dealing with me, she sighed softly, fidgeting with her fingers.

Daichi chuckled softly. "Yes, Mag. There's food in the kitchenette. It's so unusual, isn't it?. .# He said, rolling his eyes dramatically. He brushed his hair from his eyes, shifting a little, as he drank some more soda. He sighed softly, before belching loudly. "The wonders of soda," He muttered, patting Mag's head idly.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes! That would be cool! Except...maybe it would be a little different the way she does it or something, so that it's not like an exact replica of other people's powers.)

Aiden looked at her and frowned. "You could be, maybe. But...I'm really beginning to doubt it. If you don't seem too excited about it, I doubt it's what you'd be good at." He sighed, biting his lip in thought. "Maybe you're something different than what everybody in your family is. You don't necessarily take after your parents in magic."

"It kind of is," Mag muttered--it was where she used to live, anyway, but it wasn't as if she'd have to ever go there again. Really, she had no choice in the matter, but if she did, she would have chosen not to go back anyway. "This place is amazing, isn't it? If I really had to die here, I don't think I would mind much." She sighed, taking it all in, then swatted at his hand. "I'm not a dog, fool.#

# xD Excaliber moment. "FOOL!# And then she can even whack him with her cane like Excaliber! Brilliant...~ )

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

latest videos