Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Any idea of how to make it different, though? I'm not feeling very creative at the moment. .)

Emiko whimpered softly as she slid down to the floor. She leaned against the wall, sighing. "I don't know. I like all types of magic equally, I don't feel overly excited about a specific one. And, well, illusions scare me a little." She said, a frown forming on her face.

Daichi simply rolled his eyes, not replying to her first statement. "Of course, you aren't. . . .I'd also like to point out that I'm not a fool." He kissed her cheek, before resting his head on her shoulder. "Hey. . . Do you really think I'm the demon king and all? I mean, I can't be, I'd know if I was, right? But then, with everything that's been happening, I'm actually starting to believe it and. .and. .I've just ruined a perfectly good moment and made myself depressed." He said in a somber tone, before sighing.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno, give me a sec...) "Maybe you're some sort of--hmm, how do I put it... That maybe you can control more than one element of magic. I mean, in that case, those powers are a bit weaker than those of one who specializes only ion that area. For example, if you can control darkness, your magic would be effective but weaker than that of an elementalist who controls darkness," Aiden explained. "I...couldn't say," Mag mumbled, glancing down at her wrist that still had a bit of Daichi's black aura. It curled around her like a snake, and she watched it, then mentally kicked herself and hid her wrist, remembering Daichi could see auras too, or whatever they were. "I guess we could think of it this way...if you're not, great. Oracles can be wrong. If not, well... Things happen for a reason, right?" She sighed and looked away. For some reason, the whole Demon King business didn't really bother her; maybe because she didn't really fear death. She kept silent for a moment in thought, absently running her thumb on his jaw, then laid down on the bed and lightly pulled him down so that he was on her and her chin was on top of his head, as she ran her fingers through his hair.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
"You mean like some sort of multi-magic user?" Emiko inquired. She thought about it for a while,  before she frowned even more. "I guess it's a possibility, but if that were the case, then I would be bale to properly cast at least some sort of spell. I mean, I've tried quite a lot, and failed miserably with them all." She said softly. "Right?"

Daichi heaved a sigh, muttering under his breath. "Everything happens for a reason? Well, sometimes that reason isn't in your favour. If I really am the demon king, then, well, I assume I'll have all types of people trying to k illme once and for all." He groaned, but couldn't help but smile slightly when he felt her run her fingers through his hair. "Would you stop? I'm trying to be angry, here." He muttered, shifting a little to get comfortable. "I. . . .I don't even care any more. I hope I am the demon king, then I'll be the strongest person in the world or something. Wait, did I actually just say that? Ahh, whatever." He groaned again, pouting.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(x3 Oh, Daichi.) Aiden thought for a moment. "No, that may not be the case. You've cast spells with the thought of being a medic in mind, which would ultimately affect the effectiveness of your spells. Try to think of them as the corresponding user. When casting a fire spell, think of yourself as a fire elementalist, for example. You know?" Mag gave a small smile at his pouty comment, still thinking. "Things happen for a reason to benefit on everyone's favor, whether in the way they want it or not. And I won't let them #### ###,# she said, a little more softly than she had said everything before that. She sighed, tracing lightly over one side of his face with her fingertips, then rested her hand back on his cheek and tucked her chin on top of his head.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar

(Daichi being Daichi :3. And by the way, Emiko tantrum mode: On. )

That's it, Emiko narrowed her eyes and grimaced. "That. . ." She muttered, clutching the ends of her her ponytail. "Makes absolutely no sense! I'm seriously starting to question all of this. . ." Her voice raised a little, and though it would hardly be considered yelling, it was by far the loudest Emiko had ever talked. "I mean, how do you understand all of this? No, I don't know! I'm not as smart as most people seem to think I am! I don't get it! I seriously don't get it! I study and study and study, and I still don't get it. You're telling me. . . .that whatever you consider yourself when you cast a spell, somehow affects the spell? Where is the logic in all of this? Does magic even have logic?" She kicked the wall in frustration, muttering to herself. "You know what? I'm an earth elementalist, then." She stared at the ground as if it had somehow insulted her, eyes still narrowed. "Move earth! Move!" She jumped up and down angrily, before she simply slid back down to the ground, sitting once more. 

Daichi sighed once more, though a smile had replaced his frown. "You. . . .I don't even know how to describe you, but whatever you are, I like it." He said softly. He was silent for a while, until he noticed some black on Mag's hand. He'd started to ignore whatever the colours were, to the point of him not even seeing them any more, but he saw this easily. How hadn't he seen it before? He took her hand, which was previously on his cheek, and stared at the black aura. . .thing. "When did this happen? My fault, right?" He inquired, examining her hand closely.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( xD Well, thanks for the warning. xP )

Aiden sighed, dropping his head in his hand. Her "yelling" had startled him at first, but now he just watched her rant from his spot on the floor. When she stopped talking, he muttered, "Are you finished? Because if so, I'd like to get on with what you called me here to do." He sighed again, taking a moment to take a breath and think of what the best thing to say was. "Look, magic is different for everyone. What works for someone may not work for someone else. And you, if you keep getting mad and trying to rush and push yourself for something you may not even be ready for, then nothing is going to work." His eyes darted up when he heard the sound of a bell. "I've got a class next period. I suggest not skipping again or else we're both in trouble," he muttered, picking his jacket up off the floor and brushing it off, sliding it on to cover the tattoo on his arm. He started back toward the staircase, glancing back occasionally to make sure she was following.

"Good," Mag muttered, brushing a stray strand of black hair from her sleepy eyes. "Being able to describe something limits that something, doesn't it? That's very boring." His smile brought a small one to her lips as she touched one fingertip on the edge of his mouth. The little quirk on the side of his face was all she needed to know what face he was making. She sighed very quietly, so grateful she was there, at that place, at that moment, with that person, instead of where she lived. "Uh...nothing, I'm sure; probably just another flaw or defect or something," she mumbled, pulling her hand away, her face slightly flushed. Now that she looked at it, it seemed a little more noticeable... Was some of that hers, too? She swore quietly when she heard the bell and sat up. "Well...life--or rather, school--goes on, doesn't it? We should go." She moved so she was sitting at the edge of the bed, adjusting her collar and dusting off her clothes. She sighed softly with a gentle smirk, lying down one last time on top of him. "Come on, now, time to get up--we can do this again, can't we?" she said in a quiet, teasing, laughing sort of tone.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(I'm being sent to bed, so lame posts. . .)

Emiko whimpered. What he said was indeed true, but she felt like crying, and even she didn't know why. It took all she had to hold back tears, but slight sobs escaped. Now she remembered why she always stayed quiet. Now she remembered why she kept her opinions to herself. And, 'if you keep getting mad', what was that supposed to mean? As far as she remembered this was the only time in her life she'd ever done something like this."Sorry, then." she whispered in an angry tone, though she was pretty sure Aiden couldn't hear her. An hour ago she saw him as some sort of handsome angel, now, she was pretty sure she hated him. There is no such thing as a nice teacher. . . She followed him slowly, staring down at her feet as she walked, her expression still somber and her fists slightly clenched.

Daichi raised an eyebrow. "Flaw? Defect?" He muttered. He was about to comment on it further when the sound of the bell pierced the air. "Ugh. Class." He groaned, even when Mag lay on him his face was a slight pout. "Do this again? I certainly plan to," He kissed her deeply, running his fingers through her hair slowly, before he pulled away and gently pushed her off. "Okay, yeah. Class. Something. What class we have now?" He searched his pockets for his schedule, and upon finding none, tried to recall the order of the classes.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
we(Nah, you're fine.) Mag smirked, reaching into her shirt collar and pulling out a neatly folded lpiece of paper. "Sorry, had to mess with you a bit there." She sighed and handed it to him. "We have the same schedule, right? I think it's some sort of Potions class." Her schedule had already been committed to memory, and she had walked the campus last night to find the classrooms. She was determine not to let this school year be like her previous ones. "All fight, I'm leaving. Hurry up."~ Aiden sighed. That had sounded really mean even to him, although he hadn't even meant it that way. Maybe he hadn't changed like he thought he had... Still the same person, always only pretending to be nice. He had thought he really ##### ### though, but maybe she didn't like him. And another girl bites the dust... "Your next class is in five minutes. If you hurry, you'll still be on time, and if not, I can write you a note saying you were with me," he said in a different tone, somewhat quieter.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi took the paper with a smile, then pressed his lips against hers once more, pulling away a few seconds later. He glanced down at the paper, biting his lip slightly. "Yeah. Some Science potion thing," he muttered, handing the paper back to her. He walked out into the hallway, taking Mag's hand in his as he made his way down the hall. Few were in the halls, but those who were still avoided him. Emiko nodded, "Thank you," she smiled at him, though as soon as she turned, it became a slight frown. She immediately ran down the hall, her blonde hair bouncing behind her. She seriously hated him now. No, that wasn't true, she still liked him. Not as much as before, but at least a little. She slipped into the classroom slowly, it hadn't started yet, and she was glad for that. (Time skip soon?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sighed as he leaned against the wall. He really had to watch his words and tone. It seemed odd that he was the type that could anger easily at times, since he was usually laid back, calm, and collected. He had just been trying so hard to help her, and when she reacted that way, it got him frustrated, as if she wasn't taking it seriously and his efforts were for nothing. Teenage hormones...he mused. Mag smirked. "Are you going to #### me like that every time I do something or what?" she teased, giving the paper back to him. "What am I supposed to do with this, I can't read it..." she muttered, tucking it back into his pocket and following him into the hall. She had stopped giving him a hard time about randomly taking her hand and just went along with it, folding up her cane and putting it in her bag, using that hand to hold onto his arm. (Sure, whenever you want. Go ahead and skip.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How much battery has you got right now?

Holiday news

awnser the question the person above you asks

This or That??

Holiday news