Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
The...demon king? Well, that can't be good.
Aiden looked down at the student in front of him. After what had happened, it took a little while for her to register on his radar and to realize she was the one he had seen earlier. "Ah--hello, missy," he said with a smile, but it wasn't entirely honest, not entirely genuine or perhaps even happy. These days it was hard to tell just what was going through his head--or, rather, his heart. "Lost already? I suppose it is a rather large school though."

"Heh. We're off to an interesting start, aren't we...?" Mag said under her breath, keeping her face calm. She just let them talk amongst themselves, choosing not to be a part of their gossip, focusing instead on the line before her. There were a few more people before her to her knowledge, and now she was morbidly curious as to what she would be. Although, with each and every person the oracle spoke to, her nasal, whiny voice grew increasingly irritating to Mag's ears.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(You'll see Daichi later c: ) Emiko shook her head. "I'm not lost. Merely confused. Should we go straight to class?" She inquired, looking up at him. His height was intimdating, and made her feel like an ant. She pouted slightly, sighing to herself. "Do you really think that boy is the Demon king?" Emiko asked him softly. "Do you think he's returned after a century? To attempt to destroy the rest of the world? Do you think that boy is aware he is the Demon king? Or is he really as clueless as he looked?" *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- The Oracle stared at Mag for a while. "I sense that you will become an Elemental Magician, earth or water, will most likely be your strong points." She said, examining the girl. "However, I sense something deeper. Something dark, but I do not know just what." She said, narrowing her eyes at the girl.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"No...class doesn't start until tomorrow. It's already, what?" Aiden pulled back his sleeve to see his watch. "Five thirty. For now, you can just get to your room and tour the school." He sighed when her barrage of questions came, but he bent down a little lower so he could look her in the eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't really know the answer to any of those questions. But if he really has returned, it can't be good." Mag kept her eyes up to give at least the appearance of eye contact, but really she wasn't paying attention to the Oracle. Rather, she was thinking of what had been said. Something dark...was what? She quickly adverted her gaze, turning her head back down. "...I see. Thank you," she said awkwardly, not knowng what else to tell her. Heaving up her black bag up, she left the line so as to get out of the way.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "Oh, I apologize. I tend to go overboard with questions." She said calmy, looking down at her feet, which were petite, fitting her appearance. She looked back up at the teacher. "What class will you be teaching?" She asked, "Mr. ..?" She inquired softly, realizing she didn't know his name.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I'm going to have Emiko leave soon. Then time skip to dinner, which most kids have in the cafeteria. Then we can bring in all of our characters :3. Including Daichi))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wallace. Ah--Aiden, that is. Pleasure to meet you, and that's perfectly all right. I'll be teaching Alchemy. Is that a class you'll be taking?" he asked politely, trying to answer all her questions. Straightening out his jacket, he looked at the line, then back at her. She was a Medic, wasn't she?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just about to ask about that. And good idea. ^^)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "Yes, I'm taking Alchemy. I'm looking forward to seeing you there."  She said, smiling and running off to the dorm building. "Goodbye Mr.Wallace!" She yelled back.

Okay, Time skip now ^^.

Emiko slowly sauntered into the cafeteria, scanning the buffet for anything she'd like. She placed ice cream, pie, cake and cookies on her plate. Some might think it was odd to have that much sugar for dinner, but she liked it. She sat at a table near the window, and began eating her pie.

Daichi walked away from the buffet, a tray full of food. He walked up to a few tables, but everyone stood whenever he approached them, ready to run away if he actually did sit.  I bet they all believe I'm the Demon king.  He noticed a girl with pale skin and long black hair (Mag), he quickly sat down down beside her and smiled. "Hello. . ."

[I hope you don't mind I put your charrie in the  lunch room. Sorry for godmodding .-. I wanted to get him to at least say hello. You can move her now if you want c: ]

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine, I don't really consider that god-modding.)

Aiden walked to the lunchroom later, not sure if the teachers were meeting up or just getting prepared for the next day's lesson. He shrugged and got some dinner, wanting to eat either way. Emiko had seemed nice enough. She was something to look forward to.

"Ah...?" Mag turned her attention from the book she was reading under the table back to the voice next to her. She wasn't too hungry--she was too preoccupied with her thoughts and her book--but she had a dessert she was picking at. "Hello--oh, I'm sorry. I'll make room," she mumbled, scooting over so he had more space to sit.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko noticed the teacher from earlier not far from her. She admired his slightly tanned skin and shaggy hair, before blushing faintly and returning to staring out the window. I never really thought I'd ever find a teacher attractive, she thought with a slight smile, alternating between eating her pie and cookies.

Daichi smiled warmly at her. "Don't you mind? I mean, most people seem to be avoiding me after what happened with the Oracle and all." He inquired, brushing his hair from his eyes and eating a little of  his food. He wondered if he really could enjoy school after that.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

anyone listen to Porter Robinson?

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

latest videos