Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko walked out of her last class, breathing a sigh of relief. It had been a long day, and the idea of sleeping in a comfy bed was her motivation. If it wasn't for that, she'd probably have just jumped out the window or something. Why critically injure yourself, or even possibly end your life, when you can have a good night's sleep and do that in the morning? She sighed once more and adjusted her backpack, which was neatly slung over her right shoulder. She ran her hands through her blonde hair, which currently cascaded down her back. She'd lost the ribbon she used to put it into a ponytail sometime between sleeping through almost all of her classes and then rushing out with the crowd when the last class ended.

She walked slowly down the hall, glancing out the large glass windows in the Hallway as she did. Emiko wandered into the cafeteria, sitting at a table with a plate full of pastries she'd gathered from the buffet. She sat down to eat, and her mind wandered to Aiden. . .where was he? What was he doing? But she dismissed the thoughts and focused on the chocolate cake she was currently eating.

Daichi jumped up at the sound of the bell which indicated class had ended. Most of the class had already rushed out by the time he'd taken up his bag. He took Mag's hand, smiling slightly. "Where do you want to go, now? Maybe we could wander the school, or go get some food, or go back to your dorm, or go to my dorm!" He said excitedly, though he kept his tone quiet. "I'm bored, let's do something." He mumbled, dragging Mag outside of the class and into the hall.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I do not for the life of me understand how you can eat so much food--junk, mind you--and not be the size of Shamu." Aiden sighed, standing behind Emiko with his glasses perched on his nose and a pack of papers that he was leafing through in one hand. Even if it hadn't really sounded lime a compliment, it had the slight underlying tone of one. He sighed and took off his glasses, biting the ends and speaking around them. "Came to apologize about earlier. I don't think my point got across the way o meant it to." Mag's head darted up, but she smiled slightly when he started talking. "Could we get something to eat first?" she automatically asked, fidgeting a bit, not wanting to miss out on the rare chance of having an actual meal. "Then we can go wander the school, then go to the dorms, yours or mine. Although I really would like to see what your dorm is like," she added with a grin.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko turned abruptly to see Aiden. She still held the fork, as she listened to his apology. She placed the fork back on her plate, and swallowed the food in her mouth, before she finally said, "Apology accepted." She sighed as she turned back to her food and took another bite of the cake. "And in response to your earlier comment, it's a curse. I've been cursed to be small and fragile forever." She muttered. "And don't be silly, this isn't 'junk'. It's the most tasty type of food on the face of the earth. . .Pastries."

Daichi nodded enthusiastically, before he said "Sure." He lead her down the hall, towards the cafeteria, with a lopsided grin. "My dorm is pretty much the same as your dorm, except less organized. And food, food sounds nice, we're going for food, then." He was feeling a bit hyper-active, he didn't really know why, but who cared? He turned and kissed Mag's cheek, before he continued dragging her down the hall and towards the cafeteria.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden grinned and gave a small laugh. "Sure, okay then. They're not junk. But if any normal person was to eat a hundred and one of those pastry things like you here, they would not be as thin as a stick. So junk is pretty much defined as anything not healthy." He was about to ask if she wanted to try magic training again but decided to give it a rest. "Come on, let's go somewhere," he said, wanting to do something and also wanting to get away after seeing the demon king. He inspected him, then realized he had spaced out and returned his attention back to her. Mag followed him to the cafeteria, holding on in what had become the usual way for her to get around as of that day, one hand in his and the other on his arm. "Hm, what do they have...?" she said, going to the counter with the same hyper active feeling. Of maybe that was just what it felt like to actually be happy. She sniffed, thinking for a quick second, then reported back to Daichi. "Burgers, aren't they? Some sort of pasta, and...is that fish?" She shrugged, going over her choices in her head like an excited child. "Does the pasta seem good?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko pouted slightly. "I am not nearly as thin as a stick." She mumbled. "Also, I haven't eaten one hundred and one of these." She took another bite of her cake, sighing softly. "Where do you want to go?" She quickly ate the rest of the food and stood, straightening out her blouse. She was still pouting. Had she forgiven him? No, no she hadn't. She'd just, maybe be nice.

Daichi raised an eyebrow and ruffled Mag's hair. "Being blind gives you no disadvantage, does it?" He quickly kissed her forehead, smiling slightly. "The pasta looks good. . ." He said, looking at all the food. "Ooh, sushi. I haven't eaten sushi in years." He muttered, when he noticed the sushi not far from them.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sheesh, you make everything sound like an insult," Aiden said with a laugh, watching her. He thought it was funny how she tried to compose herself and act like an adult, but she still had some childish moments at times that made it nearly impossible to take her seriously. "Hmm--have you had a tour of the school yet? There are so pretty cool rooms I think you'd like.# His attention began to wander again, once again landing on the demon king. "Hey, Emiko, you're smart... What do you think of him? Could he really be as bad as everyone thinks? I mean, look... He seems normal enough..."

Mag grinned. "That's nothing, merely one of my Super Special 108 Techniques. Except I can't smell sushi..." She sighed as if a sushi-smelling inability was the end of the world. "If they have sushi, they have chopsticks, right?" she said, scooping up some pasta on her plate. Eating it with a fork was a lot harder, and she usually ended up feeling like a fool trying to wrap the noodles around the fork. And the last thing she wanted was to look like a fool poking around her plate with a fork, especially in front of him.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko still pouted, crossing her arms against her chest. "I do not." she muttered, though she felt as though she was just proving his point. "And no, I haven't." She replied, her arms still crossed. She made it her mission to look everywhere except at him. She was still angry, at him, anyway. Right? She was brought back to reality a few seconds later by his next question, and she let her arms fall to her sides. "Looks can be deceiving. We know nothing about the guy. I've already made up my mind that he is the demon king, anyway. So, eh. Though, your wish came true, he seems to have found a girlfriend." She motioned to the petite girl with him, a slight smile tugging at the ends of her lips. "Even the demon king has someone, and I'm forever lonely." She muttered softly to herself, placing her hands on her hips.

Daichi burst into a fit of stifled laughter, patting Mag on the head after a while. "You. . .You're killing me. . .Anyway, yeah." He let go of her hand, walking over to the sushi area. He took a plate filled with all types of sushi, and got two pairs of chopsticks. After about a minute, he returned to Mag, taking her hand once more after placing the chopsticks in her plate. "Miss me? Anyway, sushi doesn't really have a distinct smell, so it's not surprising you can't smell it. Sushi is the one thing I could probably identify correctly if I couldn't see, though." He chuckled softly, dragging Mag over to an empty table by the window.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe, but I hadn't been serious. Well, this is unexpected..." Aiden said thoughtfully, watching the two of them. "And you've made up your mind that he is? Why is that?" That seemed kind of unfair, even considering the matter. There wasn't really any way they could know for sure yet...right? And as far as he knew, the boy hadn't even really done anything to prove so. Well--except for killing the PE teacher. But anyone could have done that themselves, and everyone probably wanted to anyway; the guy was a jerk. "Well, I could show you around the school," he offered again, trying to get back brownie points because for some reason she seemed mad at him.

"Really? How, dare I ask, would you be able to do that?" Mag asked with a slight smile, raising a dark eyebrow and sitting down. She turned to the wall where the window was. It was getting late, and the sun was probably setting by now--which would explain why that certain area was a little colder than the rest of the cafeteria. Picking up her chopsticks, she started poking around at her food, then began to eat, taking extra care so she wouldn't do anything stupid like dropping it. "Wonder who our new teacher is going to be," she mused, thinking about the one who had apparently been burned.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm sorry. I forgot to reply. Can you forgive me? )

Emiko shrugged indifferently, before her hands returned to her hips. "Gut feeling, I suppose." She replied, her gaze lingering on the 'demon king' and the girl, before she returned her focus to Aiden; that slightly mean, yet cute teacher that she happened to have a slight crush on even though she was angry with him. "Well, I guess there's no harm in that. So school tour it is." She said, before she proceeded to adjust her clothing and fix her hair. A few seconds passed, and she looked back up at Aiden. She said nothing, but wore a slightly, 'Get on with it,' look on her face.

"I've eaten enough sushi back home to last me a lifetime. Both of my parents were sushi chefs, they'd both make dinner every night, which was usually sushi. It was like they were having a competition, you know? Who could make the better sushi and all." Daichi grinned lopsidedly for a while, watching Mag while slowly eating his own food, before his face fell into a frown. From a frown, a slight smile found its way on his face once more. "I don't know. If we don't like him, I'll burn him to death for you. Okay?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( No.

xD

Of course. )

-Why is she still mad? I apologized, didn't I?- Aiden closed his eyes for a second to keep his composure, then opened them again and looked at her, trying not to laugh at her somehow comical stance and expression. It reminded him of a kid waiting on a promised cookie or something. "This way," he said, beginning to walk in the direction and choking on suppressed laughter.

"I guess," Mag mumbled, nearly finished with her food already. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy--his life had seemed so good. A small grin, though--the usual right side only one--made its way to her mouth when he said that. "That really is flattering. See, most guys offer candy and flowers... What losers." She snickered, turning to him and using her two fingers to walk up his chest. "If you're finished eating, maybe Chef-san can take me up to his room and teach me a thing or two about wasabi? Hmm~?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos