Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko watched him walk for a while, before she began following him. She took hurried steps at first, as to catch up with him, before she slowed down. "Well, where to first?" She inquired, taking a few quick steps to be beside him. She almost held his hand, but decided against it. Mostly because she was still angry with him, but also because that would be too childish. 

Daichi continued eating, practically shoving food into his mouth at this point. He paused for a second, looking up at Mag, still retaining his grin. "I try my best." He said, before returning to his food. He'd just about began eating the last bite of food, when he noticed her fingers walking up his chest. His cheeks warmed up, and a slight blush formed. "Careful," He whispered, loud enough for her ears only. "If you keep acting like that, then I'll be forced to eat you up." He stood, taking her hand and gently dragged her up from her seat, before he began walking towards his dorm.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sighed and rolled his eyes, but in a good-natured way, taking her arm so that she wasn't struggling to keep up. "Hmm--I really don't know. How about the observatory tower up there? The divination class uses it to see the constellations. I hear it's a really interesting class, actually." He sighed again in awe, stopping when he got to the top of the stairs and to the tower. "The sun should be setting by now. We're just in time."

Mag grinned and followed him, keeping a careful hand on him, not so much as to not get separated (since there wasn't a lot of people anyway) but for some other reason she couldn't really name; as if she let go he'd leave her behind. "Acting like what?" she repeated, one hand on his shoulder and the other on his back. ''I'm just playing with you." Coughing on a laugh, she muttered. "Okay, then, go ahead. You can have me with wasabi."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko's face reddened, and she looked away from Aiden. She contemplated pulling her hand away as she walked, but couldn't bring herself to and instead found herself resting her head slightly on his arm. "Yeah. It looks nice, I guess." She muttered, tucking a strand of her loose, blonde locks behind her ear. She still didn't look directly at Aiden, but glanced at him out of the corners of her eyes.

Daichi rolled his eyes, his grin growing wider. "Sounds tasty. You should have suggested that before we left the cafeteria, I would have gotten some wasabi." He ran his hands through her hair once, before he began walking faster. "I hope you don't think I'm joking, by the way." He added with a smirk. Daichi paused as he got to his dorm, then opened it and dragged Mag inside. He wasted no time and pushed Mag gently against the wall and pressed his lips against hers.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( Ah, Daichi. Getting straight to the matter at hand. Cx )

"'You guess'?" Aiden repeated, grinning, gazing out. He had to shield his eyes against the bright orange light, even as the sun sank down. Shrugging, he said, "I dunno, I guess things like sunsets and things like that seemed like girl stuff to me. But me, I guess I'm rather fond of them too." It probqbly sounded like something a guy would say to impress a girl, but he really meant it. Being an earth and fire elementalist, he was drawn to things of that nature.

Mag pulled away after a moment, unclenching her hand at her side, her other hand on him. "D-don't do that so quickly," she mumbled, not wanting to admit it had startled her at first. If someone had her against a wall, it usually wasn't a good thing. She let go of him and circled the dorm (using her cane, remembering what he had said about the neatness--or lack thereof--of his room), finally stopping to sit in front of the window, staring out. "Not too bad, for a boy's," she said, smirking.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar

(I tried. . .I was blank. . .)

Emiko shrugged, "It's pretty, but there are prettier things." She bit her lower lip slightly, staring down at the ground. She glanced up at Aiden a few times, sighing softly to herself. "Well. . ." She muttered, not really sure what to say. "Where to next?"

Daichi groaned softly. He slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. "Oh, come on." He watched Mag wander his room, an annoyed expression on his face. "So, you don't want to be kissed?" He muttered, sighing. "You don't like me any more?" He pouted, leaning against the wall.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden looked at her curiously, but still had a sort of grin on his face, finding the fact that she was unimpressed kinda funny and yet disappointing at the same time. Time for Plan B, then... "Prettier than this? Like what?" He started back down the stairs as if to answer her question, not sure if he should go for her hand again or not.

The small smile dropped from her face. "Th-that's not what I meant," Mag mumbled quickly, going over to him. By instinct, the old thoughts came up again. Of course I drove him away-- He's upset-- He's going to-- "You just startled me, was all... Now you're mad..." she said quietly, tracing over his expression hesitantly with her fingertips. "I'm sorry... Daichi?"

(( . . . Nyeh. Same here. ._. ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(I've just gotten really bad at role playing recently. Skills, where you gone? )

Emiko shrugged, following him. "I'm prettier." She said, before sighing softly after a few seconds. "Bad attempt at a joke. Well, I like nature in general, some art, lots of things really. Just not sunsets." She still avoided his gaze, looking straight in front of her instead. Out of slight boredom, she bit her lower lip. "Where are we going?" She asked, her voice not much louder than a whisper.

Daichi placed a hand on her shoulder, chuckling softly. "Calm down, Mag. It's fine. Long as you still like me, I'm good." He said, standing slowly. He kissed her cheek, a slight smile on his face as he made his way over to  his bed. With a soft groan, he leaped into bed. "It's been a tiring day." He muttered, kicking off his shoes. "Come on. . . . .Sit beside me or something. . ." He said, shifting a little.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Me too. I'm just in hyper fangirl mode. xD ))

Aiden smiled slightly, chuckling under his breath. "Of course you are," he said softly, quiet enough that her ears probably couldn't pick it up, then resumed speaking in his normal tone of voice. "Well, I guess there are things that aren't as appealing to some people as others. And somewhere. Does it really matter where we're going?" he said, continuing to walk.

Mag sighed softly, only sitting down by him when she felt certain that he wasn't going to get upset about something or another. She stationed herself carefully on his lap, her arms around his neck and her head cradled in his shoulder. "And you didn't even think to bring any wasabi..." she murmured teasingly, letting out an almost purring noise.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko raised an eyebrow, looking up at Aiden. "I guess. .and it does matter. I'd like to know if you're leading me to my death, or something. Though you probably wouldn't tell me. Still, though. It's important." She crossed her arms against her chest as she walked, doing her best to look serious, though she resembled a child who was angry because they didn't get what they wanted.

A smirk spread across Daichi's face, and he chuckled. "Oh, I'll make sure to remember next time. ." He whispered, loud enough for her to hear. He lifted her chin slightly with his index finger and thumb, before he slowly leaned closer to her, before pressing his lips against hers. He kissed her passionately, his arms tightening around her waist. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sucked in a breath, trying extremely hard not to laugh. Sure, she was smart, but it was hard to believe that she was, in fact, seventeen and not seven. "Why would I be leading you to your death? That would get me fired," he said with a fake pout, then looked at her. "I'm teasing. Just...watch your step down those stairs." Mag closed her eyes, almost forgetting for a moment to kiss back. Her fingers played with the ends of his shirt, twisting it around, until she finally let go and pulled back, settling once again in front of the window, staring straight ahead into the bright sun sinking below the ground. "Hey...come here for a second. We can open the window, can't we? It felt nice outside earlier."

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

The wrong anwsers game! :3

We the Kidz

latest videos