Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko chuckled softly, despite her still being angry with him. She wasn't, she could never stay angry at anyone for long, especially him. Still, though. She sighed softly, walking down the stairs, slowly. Her thoughts drifted once more to Aiden. He's a teacher. A teacher. Do you know how weird it is for a student to like their teacher, you're supposed to hate your teacher. She sighed once more, before she stumbled a little, and ended up holding unto Aiden to make sure she didn't fall. "Sorry," she muttered, before letting go of his hand and looking away from him once more.

Daichi  walked over to Mag, opening the window. He kissed her forehead, a slight smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He muttered, wrapping his arms around Mag's waist once more. He idly ran his fingers through her hair, looking as if he was a bit dazed. After a while, he finally snapped out of it. "So, what do you want to do?"

(Bad post .__. )

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden laughed under his breath, reaching back for her hand. "It's all right. Wouldn't want anyone tripping on these stairs, would we?" He kept walking, leading into another hallway, another set of stairs, a door, and yet another hallway. This one was filled with old pictures hanging from the walls and artifacts on shelves, some in glass cases. "This place is like a museum," he muttered. "Looks a million years old."

Mag was quiet a moment, resting her arms on the window sill and her head on top. "One day, my mom woke me up really early in the morning. Said she hadn't been able to sleep and wanted to show me something. I got up, put on some shoes, you know, and followed her outside. She picked me up and put me on the roof, then climbed up herself. She told me it was too nice a morning to spend in bed, and I guess she wanted me to enjoy it--the air, smells, sunrise. One of the prettiest things I've seen, anyway. I guess she knew we were running out of time." She sighed and looked at him, then smiled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to... Well--what do you want to do?"

(( Same here. Frustrated ))

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Emiko blushed faintly, still avoiding his gaze. She followed him silently, clutching unto his hand as she walked. She finally let go as they entered another room. This one resembled a museum, in a way. She sneezed softly, her voice resembling that of a small child. Emiko muttered incomprehensibly under her breath about the dust as she walked over to a shelf to examine it. After a few seconds she turned back to Aiden. "It doesn't look that old." She said softly, before returning her attention to the shelves.

Daichi patted Mag's head softly. "That's kinda sad, right there. You see, you can go ahead and tell me those sort of stories, I'd love to hear them, but you really should know I'm not good at responding to them. " He said in a soft voice, before he kissed Mag's forehead. "Well, I want to sleep or something. I don't think that'll be much fun for you, so what do you want to do?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

Emiko blushed faintly, still avoiding his gaze. She followed him silently, clutching unto his hand as she walked. She finally let go as they entered another room. This one resembled a museum, in a way. She sneezed softly, her voice resembling that of a small child. Emiko muttered incomprehensibly under her breath about the dust as she walked over to a shelf to examine it. After a few seconds she turned back to Aiden. "It doesn't look that old." She said softly, before returning her attention to the shelves.

Daichi patted Mag's head softly. "That's kinda sad, right there. You see, you can go ahead and tell me those sort of stories, I'd love to hear them, but you really should know I'm not good at responding to them. " He said in a soft voice, before he kissed Mag's forehead. "Well, I want to sleep or something. I don't think that'll be much fun for you, so what do you want to do?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's old to me, I guess. The farther and farther down the hall you get, the older and older everything else gets," Aiden said, their voices echoing down the dark hallway and making the place seem almost creepy. Emiko's high-pitched sneeze made the effect pretty comedic, though, and once again he tried to keep from laughing out loud and irritating her further. "Up there is the founder of the school, and next to it is the year it was opened," he said, pulling out a lighter from his pocket and raising it up to the black and white pictures. "This school kinda has an odd history."

"N-neither am I," Mag said quietly, her small smile arriving a bit late. "I don't like to be a sentimental person. What can I say, I'm just a hardened old hag." She muttered a laugh--she didn't like to be sentimental, true, but that didn't mean she wasn't. "I really don't care. I guess if you're tired, I can leave and go back to my own room, and I'll just let you go to sleep. I wouldn't want to keep you up." She slipped a finger over her watch--almost nine P.M.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh?" Emiko had spaced out for a second and the echo of his voice startled her a little, She sneezed once more, making an effort to avoid the fire, despite how small it was, and looked at each picture intently. "Better than the sunset, at least." She whispered, quickly sticking her tongue out at Aiden before she began to walk back to the beginning of the hall. He might have seen and heard her, but she really didn't mind. 

Daichi shook his head intently, forgetting that she couldn't see him. "No, don't go yet. . .Please?" He held her hand, gently dragging her down beside him on his bed. "Come on, what do you want to do?" He asked, staring at her for a while. He abruptly pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately, in a manner that suggested he'd wanted to do that for a while now, before he slowly and reluctantly pulled back. "Uh. .Yeah, so. . ."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"You are extremely hard to entertain, much less impress," Aiden muttered, taking one last glance down the seemingly endless hallway and following her back to the beginning, sticking his tongue out at her too. He raised his hand over the lighter, using his magic to expand it a bit to light the hall. "Well, now what do you want to do? Got any ideas?"

Mag's startled expression softened a bit as she laughed quietly when Daichi pulled away, She reached out tentatively, finding the top of his head and carefully brushing her fingers through his hair. "All right, all right, I'll stay. If you want me to, I'll stay." Her smile almost turned into a smirk as she pulled out a deck of card, shuffling them. "Poker? Go Fish? Come on, let's see if I can kick your butt. I'm good at this game." She had bent and scratched the corners of the cards to be able to tell them apart, but she wasn't planning on telling him that~

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko paused for a second, thinking. "I'm hungry. ." she muttered, before returning to thinking. "Oh, is there a ballroom or something along those lines here?" She asked, awaiting his answer with inquiring eyes. She sneezed once more, then sighed. "They should clean in here more often," she mumbled under her breath.

Daichi grinned, though his grin faltered when she took out a card deck. "I'm not good at card games," He muttered, a faint blush on the bridge of his nose. "But. . .I guess. . .Uh, I can't play poker. So Go fish, then." He was a little curious on how she could play without seeing the cards, and it showed in his expression, but he didn't say anything.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden laughed. "Well, they usually clean it, but by the time they get to the end of the hallway, it's been so long that it begins collecting dust again by the time they're finished. That's what I've been told, anyway." He took a moment to map out where they were in his head, then found the direction and began walking. "Yeah, it's this way. And we can eat something when we're done," he added, trying not to laugh. Mag lost no time in shuffling the deck of cards and dealing Daichi his stack, then her own. She took a moment to "read" what cards she had dealt him, committing it to memory. "Five," she said quickly, knowing she had given him one and that she also had one. Sitting straight up, she kept a straight faced, as if she were in "serious card playing mode" or something. (( Hahahaha... I'm so brain dead right now... ))

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( I know that feel. .)

Emiko rolled her eyes, giggling softly. "The hallway isn't that long" She muttered, a slight smile on her face. "So, ballroom then food? Great. ." She nodded to herself, already tasting the sweet cakes and pastries she'd get. She sighed softly, noticing she was falling behind a bit. She took a few quick steps, before she slowed to normal pace and brushed a few strands of her hair from her face.

Daichi held up his pack, slowly drawing the five and placing it down between them. "Yeah, I had a five." He said. He eyed Mag suspiciously. Something is seriously wrong here. A slight smirk crossed his face, Mag was definitely cheating, in some way, somehow. He craned his neck a bit, so he could see in Mag's hand, but not moving enough so that she'd notice. Three, she has a three. "Uh, you have a three?" he asked, almost innocently.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Countdown from 1000!

Country and time game

Names from A to Z

latest videos