Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Miao.)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"What? You need me to hold your hand again?" Aiden teased playfully, reaching back and taking her arm, leading her through the halls. "And yes. Ballroom and then food. Can't forget the food." He nodded to himself, trying to remember which way the ballroom was, then pulled open the grand doors. "Ladies first," he said, taking in the scene. It never failed to amaze him. It looked like something out of a book, not something one would see in real life.

Mag gasped in mock surprise, smacking him with her fanned-out cards when he tried to peek at her deck. "How dare you suggest I'm cheating? Would you rather me mark the cards so I can see them or read your mind to know what cards you have? I usually win either way," she said poutily, turning away and crossing her arms. "Really, I am quite disgusted with you. Defiling my good name and taking peeks where you shouldn't." She smirked, fanning herself with her deck of cards.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko's face reddened, her blush deepening. She looked away from him, though she did her best to keep up with him and not trip. "Mustn't forget the food," she repeated as she walked. Her mouth almost fell open when she saw the ballroom, but she kept it shut. She freed her hand from Aiden's, taking a few steps inside with a smile. "It's huge." She muttered, though it reverberated throughout the large ballroom, making it seem as if she'd said it much louder than she had. "Now all we need are poofy dresses and tailored suits." She added, turning back to Aiden with a grin.

Daichi dropped his cards, shaking his head at Mag disapprovingly. He chuckled softly, watching her for a while, before he reached over and dragged her closer to him, a bit forcefully. "Come here, you little fox." He muttered, wrapping his arms around her. "Didn't I tell you to stop reading my mind?" He traced his finger along her jawline, smiling slightly. "And you so know you were cheating. ." He added, ruffling her hair.

(Daichi ruined the moment, if I do say so myself.)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Oh, yeah. Definitely. Cx ))

"Nope, we mustn't," Aiden agreed, looking around the room, walking around. "Don't you ever think about what happened in places like these? I mean, all the people that have danced here before us; had parties or whatever... You know? It's a bit mind-boggling for me. Though I admit my small mind is boggled easily," he said with a small laugh.

Mag frowned slightly, startling a bit at first when he pulled her over, but shook it off, her mouth set in something between a smile and a smirk. "Fox, paws, bat, moles... You have a thing with referring to me as an animal; you ever noticed that?" she said playfully. "And I'll have you know, I've never been an obedient person." She winked and took back the cards, tucking them away in the "secret pocket" (as she called it) of her shirt collar, curling up in bed.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shook her head slightly. "I have never wondered that, and it does not interest me. Sometimes I did wonder about the people who lived in my house before me, but that's about it." She shrugged, still looking around the large room. "This place is huge, though. I could fit about a hundred me's in here, no two hundred."

Daichi laughed softly. "Well, of course, my little bunny." He said, chuckling softly. He ran his fingers through her hair affectionately. "That's good, I'm not one for obedient persons." He whispered into her ear, before kissing Mag's cheek. He curled up beside beside her, a slight smile on his face. "You excited for more physical magic class thing tomorrow?" He asked, too lazy to recall the proper name.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"You strike me as a very unimaginative person..." Aiden muttered, looking around. "Come on, haveent you ever considered that someone famous danced here, or there were people like us here doing exactly what we're doing now?" He sighed a bit, thinking about how he'd have to take her on a field trip the the freaking kitchen to impress her. Mag shrugged, closing her eyes. "Whatever, I don't really care. I just wouldn't really enjoy being called on. Hey, think you could blow up the teacher again so I won't have to go?" She meant it as a joke, but she was too tired to smile so it probably sounded serious. She toyed with the fabric of his shirt sleepily.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko rolled her eyes, slightly, as to not be too disrespectful to him. He was a teacher after all. "I'm not unimaginative, I just wonder about different things. The ballroom is pretty, though." She stared into space for a few seconds, taking in all the details of the room. It was magnificent, she had to admit. "So, food now, right?"

Daichi smirked. "If that's what you want, I'll do my best." He whispered, but he was sure she'd heard. Despite everything, he was serious. In his eyes, she was too. He smiled when he noticed her playing with his shirt. He moved a bit closer, close enough that he would surely have teachers complaining, and kissed Mag's lips passionately, before moving back and closing his eyes with a grin.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes. The kitchen. How could I forget." Aiden started walking back to said "freaking kitchen," Emiko in tow. Yet he had a certain feeling that even if he were to show her all the best desserts and point out his favorites, she stll would only be remotely impressed. "Okay, dinner time again, I take it," he said, stopping at the dining hall.

"I hope you realize I was only joking..." Mag made a soft noise against his mouth, moving her hands from the hem of his shirt to up under it, tracing over his skin. No, stop. She hadn't had any friends except him, but she doubted they treated each other like this. "I...I'm sorry..." she mumbled, pulling back.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko followed him, staring out the large windows as she walked, and ended up bumping into Aiden when he stopped. "Ow," she backed up a bit after the side of her face collided with his back. "I'll need reconstructive surgery for that one." She mumbled. "Oh, uh. Yeah." She added, looking up at him. 

Daichi chuckled. "Oh, you were joking?" He whispered to himself after. He then took her hands in his, playing them on his stomach. "Didn't I say that I liked your paws?" He inquired with a slight smirk. "Don't bother being sorry, be happy. Happy Mag is really cute," he added, trifling her hair. "Be happy you have a Daichi, Daichi are exclusive. Demon king Daichi is one of a kind, too."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Great, Daichi. Let's let Miss Touchy-Feely over here get all excited and have a field day, why don't we. )) "Oh, sorry...didn't realize you were right behind me," Aiden said sheepishly, turning around to face her. He looked at her face for a moment before saying, "Nope, still looks good, we're all good here," and going to the food "line" of three other people. He took a moment to again puzzle over her eating habits, shrugging. "Oh...oh," Mag said finally, her face becoming flushed as she sliped her hands over him, roaming up and down, then finally stopping a little below his shoulders. She was silent a moment, having moved so that she was lying against him, leaning herchest against his with their faces almost touching. "Daichi... Do you--like--me?" she asked quietly. She had been wanting to for a while but decided against it, but she had to know.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

latest videos