Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia's and Lyn's Private RP~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Mag and her baby face. -.- I don't even know. Isn't he, like, twenty-one? Emiko looks as if older Mag dressed her. ))

"All right, rotting pumpkins it is. Excuse me, pumpkin expert." He could tell that she was actively trying to retaliate--so the new attitude wasn't his imagination after all. Smiling, he nodded slightly at her. "Ah, I see. So, witch it is, then. I was close with 'wizard' though, wasn't I? And may I point out that not all wizards are males, little know-it-all." Aiden winked at her playfully before watching the "dancing", which had know turned into some kind of group activity. A small sigh followed as he considered his next words. Lord above, what have I gotten myself into with her... "Hey, why don't you go join them? I'll see if I can get a better song on...and if you want, I'll do it with you." For everything he proposed his voice dropped lower into a mumble, as if embarrassed, maybe even shy. He quickly tried to recover himself by saying dryly, "Because if they play 'The Monster Mash' one more time, I may do something I won't be very proud of later on."

Mag remained silent as the boy dialed the number into his phone, the device making little beeping noises as the buttons were pushed, as she overheard the conversation between the two siblings. It made her smile faintly to hear him speak; somehow, he didn't seem like the type who would diligently pursue learning another language and keep to it. It surprised her a bit but undoubtedly impressed her. It sounded so...pretty. "Why don't you ever talk to me like that, hmm?" she teased quietly after he had hung up, relaxing a bit more. "You've been holding out on me."
After a while she released him and took a couple steps back, folding her hands against her ribcage. Suddenly they were greeted the presence of another girl who leaped on Daichi, and a whole new wave of thoughts bombarded her with a force that made her stumble. It was an wild, girlish energy she had never been met with before. She wasn't sure whether it scared or if she liked it
This was the least of her concerns when she was greeted with the usual problem: her age being mistaken for a sadly low digit. She only gave the girl and incredulous face, mouthing, "I'm sixteen," before blushing madly at the word "cute." Her dark eyes begin to blink furiously as they always did whenever she was flustered until she finally shut them tight, taking a couple steps backward so she was closer to Daichi again.

{ Ew, bad post. I'm sorreee. }

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"Not a pumpkin expert. I don't quite like pumpkins, either way." The blond muttered, pursing her lips lightly. Her gaze drifted from his, slowly trailing his person. Aiden's tall, lean build was alluring; black and orange did his complexion good. She'd have returned his compliment, if she wasn't already blushing furiously. "And, well, the denotation of said word might imply so but the connotation differs. Years of use have caused it to contort into a male-only title. Only old people call women wizards." She nodded, a slight action, satisfied with her explanation. Blue eyes returning to meet his eyes, then darting away nervously after his wink. Her pale fingers twirled her hair idly, a nervous habit that Aiden often caused to surface. A glance at him showed that his gaze was fixed on the students, she'd be jealous if she hadn't already felt guilty for interfering with his chaperoning. A soft sigh, that she prayed wasn't her fault, caught her drifting attention. 'Why don't you join them?' Her lips twitched downwards. Had she been bothering him? Did she look too odd talking to him here? 'I'll do it with you' Emiko froze in entirety, her body not quite able to move, her almost frantic hair twirling an exception. He'd explained his motives, which she has willingly believed even after catching the bit if shyness in his voice. That was adorable, but it wasn't as if he liked her or anything. "I'm. . I'd love to and all. . " She giggled sheepishly, evidently nervous. "But I don't, or rather can't really dance. I'd r-rather not embarrass y-you." ▶—▶—◀—◀ Keiko's scolding seemed to either embarrass or anger Mag, he wasn't quite sure what emotion it was that had caused her to flush quite so red and blink furiously. He had never seen her act so childishly cute, and he couldn't suppress the wide grin that her near clinging to him elicited even though he was a bit sure that she wouldn't appreciate it. "Come on, silly. Don't be like that. I'm not enough of a perv' to be with anyone younger than my baby sisters, now. Mag is sixteen, only a year younger. Now, where's your smarter half?" His sister hardly looked pleased about being the stupider twin, though she sighed and let it pass without argument. "Oh, she's with Aiko. You remember Kitty, right Dai?"

“Born To Blossom, Bloom To Perish”

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Connotation, denotation. I'm an Alchemy teacher, not an English one." He had no problem speaking, but in high school, he had barely escaped with a C concerning language and grammar. Of course, he needn't tell her that, she didn't have to know all of his shortcomings, but his inadequacy in that subject only made her skill in it all the more impressive. It was so hard nowadays to find a girl who was both smart and pretty, as most of the knowledgeable ones seemed to brush their hair with an egg beater and the attractive ones had about as much sense as a rock. And he had known his fair share of attractive ones.
Though that man was Aiden, not Mr. Wallace, and he doubted they still remembered or cared for him. Anyway, he wohldnt have to be seeing much of them at this school. Putting that matter aside, he returned his attention back to the blond before him. She was a bit small in stature, but that didn't matter much, it didn't subtract anything from her soft eyes, shy smile, or--
"Oh, yes. You go up there and I'll talk to the deejay," he muttered as he came back to the moment, nudging her toward the group of dancing costumed teenagers and shuffling his feet toward the opposite direction.

The moment Daichi had come out of his dorm to go to see his sisters, Mag's throat had closed up, as if her voice had refused to work. Call it excitement, call it nerves, but she was barely able to utter a word. It may have just been as simple as being around people, or the fact that these were people she needed to make a good impression with. Maybe it was just the nature of the girl before her. Whatever the cause, it rendered her speechless.
Since she was very young her memory had always been one of her strongest assets. It was a gift and a curse at the same time, but if she was selective about the things she memorized, it wasn't so bad. Songs, book passages, quotes, verses, patterns, dates--all filed away in her mind for safekeeping. The negative aspect was all the feelings, experiences--people--she'd rather forget. This was one of them. If Daichi didn't remember, she certainly did.
"What?" she forced out, backing away even farther from the girl and gripping Daichi's arm behind her, nails digging in harder than necessary. That name had been tucked away since it was first brought up. Maybe she should give Daichi a little more credit, give this "Kitty" the benefit of the doubt. "Well, it is--good to meet you. I'm sure she also will be...pleasant." Her mouth twisted into a telltale false smile that took both corners of her lips, though the left one sank downward a bit from unuse.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are You A Tom Boy Or A Girly Girl?

Cricket vs Football

This or That??

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Cricket vs Football

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE