Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Old New Year's Kiss [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
For LostInOliviasWorld and I!

It's new year's eve and our characaters are in New York for the weekend. There is a big party they both were invited to. Sure, they were firends when they were young, but that was too long ago. They meet again at the party an end up sharing a new year's kiss. Which was only the begning of a crazy romance.

Alright. smile Shall we make forms?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes. We shall(: let me upload some pics of my guy. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jake

Personality: Goofy, Nice and very outgoing. He is a romantic guy, and hasn't dated anyone since his last girlfriend.. Who he hasn't seen in a while. 

Other: His parents died last year,  everyday can be a struggle. He puts a smile on his face and pushes past the day. He's very positive all the time. 

jacksgap

jacksgap

jacksgap

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juliet

Nickname: Squirt (because she's very small)

Personality: Juliet is very fun loving, peaceful, and calm, until you get on her nerves. She has a short temper at times, but usually is really nice and lets things slide.

Other: Juliet moved to New York recentally, getting away from her parents. They don't really care about her and her father used to abuse her. She still has scars to prove it and is very self-concious.

(Pictures coming later when I get the chance to upload it.)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ill start give me a few min. to post(: )

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(JAKE) I was just putting on cologne to finish off my look. I had a nice plaid shirt on, and black skinny jeans, not super tight. I had my black converse on also. It was new years eve. I was just about to leave for a party at an old friend's house. A lot of people were going apparently. I grabbed my phone and keys and I headed outside, and locked my apartment. I headed down the stairs, and I unlocked my 1964 red mustang. I got in and started the car. I headed to the given adress, and parked in the front.. I saw a girl walk in. Is she.. what?... I know her.. could she be?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I hopped inside the old house, I could still remember. Everything was the same and brought back so many memories. I wore black tinted tights with an argyle pattern and a miniskirt, complete with an off-shoulder top and striped cami. My ballet flats hopped through the door, making my tights curls bounce nd circle my thin face. I  bit my lips, seeing so many friends, old and new. How big was this party anyway?! I was sure to find someone to talk to. Right?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake I walked up the path and through the door. My eyes landed on a beautiful girl. Wait Juliet?... I looked her up and down quickly .. she was stunning as always. My eyes met hers. I smiled, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. last I saw her was when we were very angry with eachother.. the day we broke up.. a loonnng while ago. I smiled, and I slowly approached her... "Hello, Juliet .. "

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I took in a small, nervous breath. "Hi, Jake. It's nice to see you again, honest. I thought I'd seen the last of you..." I said, looking up into those eyes no one could forget. I smiled a bit, my cheeks getting just a a bit pink. I guess I hadn't really lost my feelings for him after all.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled once more, seeing her cheeks get a hint of color. "I thought I would never see you again.. And.. Look, the past is the past, and I hope you can forgive me for my stu.pidity.. I've changed, I really have.. I honestly never forgot you, and never will." I said, all with a sincere voice. I glanced at the clock on the wall. ;9:00 pm. Then back into her eyes, I was hoping she wouldn't turn me away.. I have not dated since our relationship, because no one else was her, only she took up that space in my heart. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Happy Holidays from Su cx

Happy Holidays from Su cx

How ya Doin'- Little Mix ft. Missy Elliott

latest videos