Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for Mrs.Jasper Hale and kittykat2553

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
I HAVE MADE THE FOURM!!! now I will just wait for you to respond!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
my girls name is bella     and my boys name is ben they are bother and sisster

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
my boy name name is Nick my girl name is Natasha! but they aren't brother and sister

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
could you start

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
but I always start first....like always

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
ok I will               bella I jumped into the arena carefully holding my brothers hand " ya ready for this bro?" I asked I was ready nervous but ready                      ben. I nodded " tottaly!" I said as we flew to the ground landing on our feet we had trained well for this. it was a lwa that we weren't supposed to train to give every one an equall chance bit I wanted to win

♥♥♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(your surpose to work yourself into this part.....but ok)  -Natasha and Nick entered the arena and faced Bella and Ben...Natasha was confident of herself she could fight like no body's business as for Nick he was just ready to kick some but!- LETS DO THIS THING!! -Natasha yelled out the bell to start fighting rang and Nick and Natasha started to use their magic- DRAGON SOLAR FLARE! -Nick said-

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella laughed histaricly " you guys are silly. poor children still need to say the spells" I said and rolled my eyes I looked at nick this would be fun fire shot out and sprayed around him locking him in a circle of fire. I laughed once more then ran away quickly               -ben I chuckled watching my sister run." no no no." I whispered seeing Natasha looking at me I used my magic to tie her shoes together making a quick get away. me and my sister needed to find some where to sleep tonight some where safe

♥♥♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
we are the same age as you guys! so hush up! and no we don't!  -Nick broke out of the circle of fire and ran after then Natasha looked and thought about how STUPID it was to do something lame as tie her shoe laces together...and then they just run off?! after  got her shoe laces back together she went along with Nick- WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?! -Nicole used a spell to corner them and caught up with them- you don't just leave -Nick said using another one of his spells that electrocuted you-

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella "  no? because ithought it would be a good idea to just stay up and fight all night!" I rolled my eyes and looked at him electrocuting him right back " ###### tard!# I said and used my magic to propel me over their head I ran jumping into the trees             -ben looked at Natasha "  nice shoes by the way." I said I was a bit nicer then my sister and honestly didn't want to have to kill them. but to win I knew I might have to " see ya!" I said using magic to give me wings

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos