Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sydney's and noordinarygirl's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStar
Key Word: Private

Don't post on here unless you're me or noordinarygirl, understand? And I can tell that no one else out there is me.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Rebellion or Government:
Supernatural Type:
Other:

Does that form sound okay?

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Never mind, I found it.

Two chara each or what?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStar
That sounds good.

Name: Devlin Nightingale
Personality: Devlin can be very sarcastic most times, and is more of a loner. He doesn't really like being messed with in any way, be it physical or mental. He spends more time alone than with other people, and most of the time, he's making plans on how to get the tables turned. The government has messed with him too many times.
Looks: Devlin has black hair that almost reaches his shoulders. His eyes are a very dark gray, and his skin is pale, as if it hasn't seen sunlight in months. He's 5'8, and has the build of a distance runner. He normally wears dark colors.
Rebellion or Government: Rebellion
Supernatural Type: Shadow Elemental
Other: Good with computers and blades.

Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Byrd
Personality: Liz is an outdoorsy person, always happiest where she can see the earth and the sky. She isn't afraid to speak up, which got her in prison for a couple of years, but she wasn't deterred. She protects her friends fiercely, and isn't afraid to claw anyone who messes with her or them.
Looks:
Rebellion or Government: Rebellion
Supernatural Type: Shapeshifter
Other: N/A

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, well, the second I read Devlin's form (right at "doesn't like being messed with") I just knew I had to use You Know Who... Oh, the evil fun she's going to have with him...

Name: Aiden Wallace
Looks: Brown hair that's shaggy in the front and a little shorter in the back, hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin, a bit over six feet tall. He's lean but well-built. He has a tattoo of a mechanical bird on his left shoulder, but he keeps it hidden.
Personality: He's about the right amount of seriousness and playfulness. He's the type of guy that could be the life of the party if he wanted to, but chooses not to because he doesn't like to make a scene. A kind of guy that's bookish and logical, he's smart, but would have no problem sweeping girls off their feet or getting a date. He acts different to those he really cares for, a little more genuine and less formal. He's a gentleman all around who cares for the well being of others.
Supernatural type: Earth elemental (may change, if I think of something else, but for now...)
Rebellion or government: Rebellion
Other: Sometimes it's hard for him to act in a way that goes against etiquette or morality. He isn't too keen on rebelling because it goes against his nature, but he has a (sometimes annoying) tendency to do what's right, which is why he rebels. A good fighter.

Name: Magdalene "Mag" Defoe
Looks: Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, only about five feet tall. She has a small frame but still has a good figure. She has a silver necklace with a blue stone from her mother she never takes off.
Personality: Complicated. One moment she's quiet and serious, but the next she's immature and flirty. Most of the time she acts carefree to hide what she's really feeling. She gets agitated easily but usually controls her temper. However, if someone acts in a way she doesn't like, she'll be the first to tell them off. She's very caring to others she knows well, but others know to stay on her good side. Normally she has to be touching the person she's talking to, but if she doesn't know you, she doesn't like to be treated casually.
Supernatural type: No one knew what to make of her, so they just dubbed her as a witch.
Rebellion or government: Let's put it this way: If there's something to be rebelled against, she's there.
Other: The tricky type of person that won't say anything about herself if she doesn't want to. She has a slight accent and likes to mimic sound. She may come across as suspicious (and she probably is) and with the kind of person she is, she's crashed heads with the government way too many times to count.

Eh heh heh... You get to meet the version of Mag that's even more annoying...~ You tell me if anything needs changing, 'kay? And would you start, please? It's your idea, so I thought you'd probably know how to start it off better than I would.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStar
(Yeah, I'll start.)

Devlin glared at the large, clean building in disgust, hiding in the shadows. He resisted the urge to sneak in and ########## the head of the government, knowing that that would get him nowhere. I just have to stick with my plan. He told himself. I need to find the Rebellion, and join up. These guys have messed with me too many times. It's time for payback. He hoped that the Rebellion wasn't just the type to spraypaint 'The Government suxs' on random walls, but, judging from what he had seen from them so far, they took rebelling to a whole new level. He smiled slightly, and shadow-ported to the inside of the head's office, knowing that he wouldn't be there. Devlin had the guy's schedule memorized.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Post in a sec, and I may be on and off~
Do they already know each other? And I dunno how to respond to that... How may I jump in?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStar
(They don't know each other.. yet. You could have your characters going to find the Rebellion, or if they're already in it, making a plan. Maybe they could have heard of Devlin? He has been involved in some of the biggest plans that weren't part of the Rebellion.)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...okay. How's this? And are you bringing in Liz soon?)

"Ow..." Aiden muttered, face first on the floor. How many times had he gotten kicked out? And after he had come so close, too... He stood up and brushed himself off. The problem was, once he was inside, his powers weren't all that great unless there happened to be a flowerpot or something. Sometimes he could summon up something from outside, but not always. And this time he had gotten caught before his plan even went into action. Dang.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStar
(That looks fine.)
Devlin glanced at the door warily, making sure that the head didn't have an abrupt change of schedule. Walking over to the laptop, Devlin typed in 'Rebellion'. This guy has to have something on them. He thought. After all, they're the longest lasting enemy the Government has ever had. A file popped up, and Devlin opened it without second thought. He scanned it briefly, noting that it was all the hits. Downed private jets, mysterious disappearings, heck, even some graffiti- all the Rebellion's work. Seeing that it was all mostly around one area, and focused on one target, Devlin smiled grimly. They'd pay to have me on the Government, if they didn't hate us so much, Devlin thought. They don't even know what I know. He stepped into the shadows and shadow-ported to Ravensgale, the city housing the Hideout of the Rebellion. He would be in something big soon. The Government better watch their backs.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Taking one last look back, Aiden started walking back to the city. Sure, other people had fancy teleporting powers, but in the meantime, he had to do the good old-fashioned way of things: traveling by foot. He was fast, so it wouldn't take too long. Sometimes he wondered if the supernaturals were getting lazy in that way.

(Dun dun dun... You Know Who's OP~~)

"Hmm... I guess I did rather well today...~" Mag smirked, ########### device behind her back with one long, darkly painted nail. She took a small moment to congratulate herself on that nice slight of hand she had pulled--and that disguise (wonderful, if she had to say so herself). If they knew it was her, they would have been on her in a second, but pretending to be another member of the government had really thrown them off.

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos