Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sitting at a table in the doughnut shop, I looked up, to see Mag. She just sat down at another table, and she laid her head down.. I was wearing the same cologne I always did, and she knew me by it. I grabbed the rest of my doughnuts, and headed for the door, I had to walk by her to get to it.. I knew she knew I was here now., 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I take a deep breath, about to get up--I had to get that stupid doughnut at some point before people started looking at me like a lunatic. Something, though--it's cologne, I know it--I look up, staring ahead blankly for a moment, then turn away awkwardly. I'm sure lots of people wear that. It's not him. It's not. "S-sorry..." I mumble, pushing my chair in.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, and paused.. "No... I'm sorry..." I said, and left before more could be said. I walked slowly down the sidewalk.. She found me, I didn't find her... So my promise was still full.. I took a bite of my doughnut, trying to think about other things..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh...that was him. Never mind then.
I don't want to be near him. I don't, I don't. At least that's what I tell myself.
I bolt out the door (okay, bolt was being charitable), not knowing if he was there anymore, if he had given up on me after yesterday. "W-wait..."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I stopped... I turned around.. "Mag?" I said, it was her.. But, she hated me. She never wanted to hear from me again.. I was a discrase to her.. I slowly walked over to her.. "Yes..?" I said softly, I looked into her lost eyes.. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I take a half step back, torn between wanting to stay and run away. My voice catches and I look down. He didn't care for me--he cheated--lied--with my background, it was so much easier to believe that rather than that he liked me.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I took a deep breath.. And I felt a little saddened, seeing her take a step back.. I would let her do what she wanted.. "Yes?...."I repeated quietly... She looked lost, at war with herself.. She hated me... She hates me.... I repeated, I knew she would never come back to me, she was always a bit stubborn...

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh softly, I'm not going to cry. I set my mouth in a "bring it" kind of way. He won't make me cry. I won't let him.
"Your cousin?" I ask lamely, looking down at my feet, never at him. "Was that even true?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"She is my cousin , yes.. Honey... I'm not lying to you. I would never.. I respect you too much to do so... Please, just trust me.. Hear me out..." I said, I watched her face, too see what she thought before she said anything.. I could tell she was holding back tears.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not playing this game. You break up with someone and that's it. But no, here I am, stuck in the middle of it. I cover my face with my hand, half over my forehead and half over my eyes. "I--I want to believe that."

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos