Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sitting at a table in the doughnut shop, I looked up, to see Mag. She just sat down at another table, and she laid her head down.. I was wearing the same cologne I always did, and she knew me by it. I grabbed the rest of my doughnuts, and headed for the door, I had to walk by her to get to it.. I knew she knew I was here now., 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I take a deep breath, about to get up--I had to get that stupid doughnut at some point before people started looking at me like a lunatic. Something, though--it's cologne, I know it--I look up, staring ahead blankly for a moment, then turn away awkwardly. I'm sure lots of people wear that. It's not him. It's not. "S-sorry..." I mumble, pushing my chair in.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, and paused.. "No... I'm sorry..." I said, and left before more could be said. I walked slowly down the sidewalk.. She found me, I didn't find her... So my promise was still full.. I took a bite of my doughnut, trying to think about other things..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh...that was him. Never mind then.
I don't want to be near him. I don't, I don't. At least that's what I tell myself.
I bolt out the door (okay, bolt was being charitable), not knowing if he was there anymore, if he had given up on me after yesterday. "W-wait..."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I stopped... I turned around.. "Mag?" I said, it was her.. But, she hated me. She never wanted to hear from me again.. I was a discrase to her.. I slowly walked over to her.. "Yes..?" I said softly, I looked into her lost eyes.. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I take a half step back, torn between wanting to stay and run away. My voice catches and I look down. He didn't care for me--he cheated--lied--with my background, it was so much easier to believe that rather than that he liked me.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I took a deep breath.. And I felt a little saddened, seeing her take a step back.. I would let her do what she wanted.. "Yes?...."I repeated quietly... She looked lost, at war with herself.. She hated me... She hates me.... I repeated, I knew she would never come back to me, she was always a bit stubborn...

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh softly, I'm not going to cry. I set my mouth in a "bring it" kind of way. He won't make me cry. I won't let him.
"Your cousin?" I ask lamely, looking down at my feet, never at him. "Was that even true?"

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"She is my cousin , yes.. Honey... I'm not lying to you. I would never.. I respect you too much to do so... Please, just trust me.. Hear me out..." I said, I watched her face, too see what she thought before she said anything.. I could tell she was holding back tears.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not playing this game. You break up with someone and that's it. But no, here I am, stuck in the middle of it. I cover my face with my hand, half over my forehead and half over my eyes. "I--I want to believe that."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved