Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(That could work.. Or we could do other ones??) 

"I finished my classes at college.. Last month. So I guess I'm on break forever?" I joked lamely. I looked into her eyes... Sometimes I wished she could see me.. So she could solo what I looked like. I touched her cheek gently, slowly moving my head closer to hers..

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(What do you have in mind?#

I smile at his joke. "I forgot you were just about finished...congratulations. Well, I'm almost out of my writing classes. This year is my...last..." I murmured softly, quietly, my words slowing down as he touched me, coming closer. I close my eyes, tilting my chin slightly down. I really had missed him...

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Two great friends that fall in love? But the guy has a dark secret? He could be a vampire or something.. Just an idea)

Our lips touched.. I missed it.. I kissed her with a slight passion.. I smiled behind the kiss, my other hand touched her waist softly.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmm...sure~)

I moaned softly underneath it, my fingers in his hair, then behind his neck, on his arm... I didn't trust myself not to get carried away. I tried to keep them in one place unsuccessfully. So that's what I missed...

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lialyn "Lia' Lopez
Looks: Long black hair, it goes down to her waist. Its normally down. Her facial features are similar to Megan fox. And her eyes are a pretty blue. She's about 5'6, and has a nice curvy body. 
Personality: She can be shy, and when she is quiet, something is wrong.. She is open and funny once you get to know her. 

I smiled a little behind the kiss, as her hands roamed my body. I solely laid her back, and hovered over her, continuing the kiss. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(You want to be a vampire, or shall I?)

I move my hand back to his cheek, but the other stays at his side somewhere. I pull away gently and give a small grin. "Oh, I have missed you..." I murmur. "Was this your way of making up to me?"

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly, and kissed her neck. I solely sat back up, holding her hand, I rubbed her palm with my thumb sweetly. "I missed you too, love.."

(You?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkai, one sec. I'll put something together.)

My hand lowers a little to his chest--he's so odd to me, even now. Growing up, it was just my mom and me, and my father always pushed me away. Being with a male was just--strange. I never knew anything like that feel. "So, when do I get to meet this cousin?"

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard a few knocks on the door. "Now.." I said, and i stood, and opened the door. "Hey Steph" I said, and I hugged her. "Mag, this is Stephanie, Stephanie this is Mag. " I introduced them.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Perfect timing," I said, startling slightly and standing up, straightening out my clothes. "Ah...hello," I murmur, looking up, standing a little bit behind Jake.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos