Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He Was A Heart Breaker.. (Private.. duh)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"Thank you." I grin, knowing he knows I'm teasing. My hand goes for him again... No... I pull it away so he won't get mad at me. I just can't help it--he's so different.

Rowan:
"Eh? What a pain. Look, this is going to be quick, okay? You're really starting to irritate me," I say, bored. What a slowpoke~

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake- 
I noticed she was reaching for something on me, but she changed her mind. "You okay?" I asked her. "You were reaching for something."

Lia-
"Well I can say the same for you.. Just go find someone else.." I said, I walked away.. Just trying to stay calm.. I ran into something.. Him. He looked mad.. And his eyes were.. Red?

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
"Eh?" I ask, eyes wide, blushing. "Me? No. Um...nothing." My father had hated me touching him, even if my mother didn't mind. I didn't want Jake upset with me like that. Guys were just...different.

Rowan:
"You're making this sooo much harder than it needs to be, you know?" Quickly, I come up behind her, pulling her into my arms so that my fangs are near her neck. Now if she'd quit moving...

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake- 
The look on her face said something else.."Honey.. What's wrong?" I asked, my voice soft, and sincere. She didn't need to be afraid to reach out and touch me.. It was the only visual of me she could get, really. 

Lia-
"No.. Stop.. Let go of me..." Then I felt needles.. Teeth? Go into my neck.. I was numb with plain, and I felt my body become more limp.. "St...op...." Then I fell to the ground, shockingly still alive....

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan:
"Thank you," I mutter, throwing up my hands. "Now was that so hard, really?" I look at her, then squat down, looking over her from behind. "You look kinda pale--oh, don't overreact. I only took a bit."

Mag:
I sigh, not really wanting to say anything, but-- "My father--um--didn't like me very much," I mutter, forcing a laugh that almost hurt. "I mean, before my mother died, she kept me from him.  Before that, I had tried to--you know? He didn't like me touching him."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Phantasmagoria
Phantasmagoria
Star
(Penalized...using this account for now.)

"Turns out, they didn't want magic. They wanted food and clean water. The fools."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've found a new site, I'll message you the name if you want, its great for roleplaying)
Lia- 
I pushed him away. "Go humiliate someone else.." I said, and I stood up and started to walk away, my hand still on my bleeding neck.  "Monster.." I mumbled.. I didn't feel well.. My head hurt, and my body ached.. I had to find my way back to my apartment..

Jake- 
I was glad she has told me.. I kissed her forehead softly. "I'm sorry.. But.. I'm not like your father, honey. You can touch me if you want. I won't get mad.. Okay? If anything, it will make me happy.." I said, touching her cheek lightly..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan: I was just about to let her go, until I heard what she said. "Wait, wait, wait...monster?" It's one thing go call yourself something, it's another when someone else calls you it. "At least I have manners. Unlike you." Mag: "Of course you're not. I just mean--" I stop talking, moving my hand so that's on top of his, the one that's on my cheek. Sometimes it just felt hard to believe anyone actually liked me. Anyone, especially a guy. Especially like that.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia-
I turned around, and glared at him. "Don't tell me a thing about manners, when you just greedily bit me.." I said, continuing to walk away. How rude was he? 

Jake-
I knew her childhood was rough.. And she was always a little shy around me.. Like she was scared I would yell at her or something.. But I always spoke softly to her, and touched her gently, showing her that men could be gentle and loving. I looked into her eyes, knowing that she couldn't look into mine.. I slowly kissed her, my hand slowly moving to the back of her neck.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

latest videos