Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
This is mine, And Seriously.Immature's role play. 

Here's my forum: 

Jake

jacksgap
jacksgap
jacksgap

He's a vampire. He's really good and controlling his thirst.. Unless he is starving, and sees blood.. If he bites a woman, then they develop a bond.. So he's careful.. 

He lives alone in an apartment. His skin is warm when he's fed, but cold when he is thirsty. How don't sparkle.. His eyes also turn red when he is thirsty, but blue when he's fed. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Sierra

Looks: Saoirse Ronan

She's a human girl who lives with her older brother Ryan, and she's always talking about Star Wars or video games. She's not very trusting, and has a sharp wit.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
( you start ? )

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
My hunger was unbelievable.. I had my blue contacts in, so no one would notice my red eyes. I was on my way to the store, to get some steak to hold me over, and other snacks.. We didn't just have blood, we are able to eat other things. Once I was inside, I walked around the store with the shopping basket. I grabbed normal snacks, and my steak. Soon... Human blood hit me.. I looked around... Almost determined to find the source.. I soon calmed myself.. That was close..

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks to Ryan forgetting to shop for groceries, I was in Wal-mart near nine on a Saturday night. Oh well. I moved through the aisles, humming serenely while I tried to remember what we needed- I had lost the list. The both of us were ridiculously irresposnible when it came to this sort of thing.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked down the isle, and I saw a beautiful girl.. But the blood hit me again... I looked at her finger, to see a band-aid, with a little blood on it.. I instantly grabbed her, and with lightning speed, took her to the back of the store.. My fangs slowly bit into her.. My hands gently caressing her waist. The bond was slowly opening... I groaned... Her blood was amazing...

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
The next thing I knew, there were arms around me and teeth in my neck. Which felt amazing. Hazily, I remembered I was being bitten and started struggling for release. I pushed against my attacker with practically no effect.

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
When my stomach was full, my skin went warm.. I pulled away, watching her bite heal. I noticed the fear in her eyes. "Hey.... Don't be scared... I'm sorry.. But.. We are bonded now.." I stated softly. She still looked shocked, and scared.. Confused.. 

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I stepped back, my hand automatically going up to my neck. While there was still blood, I couldn't feel any wounds. His eyes were no longer red, and he was looking at me apologetically. The blood pounding in my ears assured me I was still alive. As soon as I recollected my wits, I pushed him. He didn't go back anyway, but I think it had the intended effect. "What did you just do, you crazy?" I hissed, scowling. "I can't believe you bit me. And what do you mean by bonded, anyway?"

You're Mine Now... (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Bonding was like when a wolf finds its mate. Or very similar. "Well.. I'm sorry.. And you'll see son enough.." I said. I already longed to hold her in my arms, it was like I had this pull to hug her and ### her. Wow, its kicking in already. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

My Mega Adorable Dog

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Bollywood For Indians

Last one to say lollipop wins!!

Last one to post school wins!