Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Yeah.

You already know.

Name
Personality
Curse
Brief bio (how they were cursed, etc.)
Other
?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Never mind. Found it!

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier
Looks:
Personality: Xavier is more of a loner, preferring to spend time alone rather than in a group. He's serious most of the time, and hardly smiles. He's very protective of his sister, being the oldest of the two twins.
Curse: Turn into a creature at the full moon.
Brief Bio: Xavier and Xen had to steal from a witch, because they were poor. When the witch found out, she didn't care that they needed the money, she just didn't want any of her belongings to be touched. She didn't care that the curse made their situation worse.
Other: Has a twin sister named Xenophon

Name: Xenophon (Xen)
Looks:
Personality: Xen smiles a lot and jokes around, but she does that to cover up her true feelings. She can be serious at times, but that's when you know that the situation is very serious. For example: She never jokes around on the night of the full moon.
Curse: Everyone she loves (Love love, not friend love) gets injured and/or ki||ed in some way.
Brief Bio: Same thing as her brother. She was with him.
Other: Has a twin brother named Xavier.

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
You're such a cheater, you just reposted them... TT^TT

Ah...Immuna make three, one being a witch, one being--well, you know... She's too much fun as a pain in the butt to not insert here annoying everyone and being all mystical and confusing, you know~?

Post in a second~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
I edited them a little.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amber Rose (or just Amber)
Looks: She has red, wavy hair that goes to about her back and hazel eyes that look a little more yellow-ish. She's 4'10 or so, and usually wears and a dark red hoodie a few sizes to big. She has light skin and a few freckles.
Personality: Very, very quiet and timid, mainly because of her curse. She gets embarrassed easily and is really shy, and most people think she's mentally ill. She has low self-esteem and doesn't talk much, but she can be clever at times, and may come through for people.
Curse: She hears the voices of other people in her head--spirits, actually.
Bio: After her father left, she lived with her mother, who eventually passed her on to her grandmother when her curse became more serious. No one knows how she became cursed; she can't remember never having it.
Other: Her grandmother is really superstitious and believes her to be a demon child or something. However, Amber actually learned some things about curses and such, being around her so much. This ocassionally proves helpful.

Name: Syaoran
Looks: He has brown hair and one brown eye (the other is light blue). He's a bit on the lanky side, but has an athletic build. He usually wears a jacket, jeans, and boots--anything he can get around easily in. He's part Japanese and part Hispanic.
Personality: He's smart and a leader, but he's also very kindhearted. However, he's not naive--he's really tough, and won't hesitate to attack if he's threatened. The type of honest, hardworking, humble kind of boy that you practically NEVER find OUTSIDE BOOKS. (Me, venting? Noooo...)
Curse: Every time he commits one of the seven deadly sins, something bad happens.
Bio: When he was younger, he took the place of the one who was going to be cursed--his mother, Sakura. He lived with both parents until they died, then was moved on to a couple that adopted him.
Other: He takes after his father in that he's very book-smart and loves to read. He's read books about curses, but he doesn't know if they're true or not.

Name: Mag
Looks: Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, only about five feet tall. She has a small frame but still has a good figure. She has a silver necklace with a blue stone from her mother she never takes off. (I so just copied and pasted that...)
Personality: Complicated. One moment she's quiet and serious, but the next she's immature and flirty. Most of the time she acts carefree to hide what she's really feeling. She gets agitated easily at times but usually can control herself. She's very knowledgeable in the supernatural, and she'd be more than happy to help people in that area--for a price.
Curse: She loves to curse, that is. She's probably responsible for a lot of them.
Bio: Very long... Her mother died of illness when she was seven, and a witch took her in a year later. She learned most of what she knows from her and her mother, who was also a witch without Mag knowing.
Other: Oh...you'll see. (-evil laughter-)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(I'll start. This will have the same idea of the first post before, but different.)
Xavier gently guided Xen through the forest, listening to the sound of the wildlife and wary for anything that sounded threatening. The twins had gotten attacked because Xavier had gotten careless, and he resolved not to make the same mistake again.
He helped Xen sit down on a log in the clearing that they stumbled on, and he lit a fire, hoping that it would help them keep warm.
"Are you feeling alright? Can you go on for at least another mile?" he asked his sister.
"I-I'll be fine." She contradicted herself by wincing right after she said the sentence.
"We'll hopefully be able to find someone that can help within a mile. You just have to hang in there and not let the wound get to you, alright?"
Xen nodded, and after a while fell asleep. Xavier stared into the fire, listening to anything around him and hoping that it wouldn't get infected.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkai, I think I'll use Syaoran~
Should they all meet up in the woods eventually? Oh--Mag lives there, forgot to say.
Anyway!)

Syaoran treaded carefully through the woods, listening out for anything suspicious, keeping a watchful eye. He had been following a map that he had found in an old book of his father's. It was old--yellow and cracked with age, some parts blotted with ink--and he wondered how accurate it really was. Maybe it was a different forest, maybe some trees had been cut down. But as far as he knew, this place had stayed intact since God knew how long. He stopped a moment to take a breath, then continued on. Something snapped underneath one of his hiking boots, startling him. Just a twig. He sighed and kept walking.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier heard a twig snap and was immediately on his feet, looking around for something that could serve him well as a weapon. The twig had woken Xen up, and she was struggling to get up, an uneasy task for someone with an injury.
"Stay down," Xavier whispered. "I don't want you getting hurt again."
Xen looked like she was about to protest, but a wave of pain must have hit her and her face went white. Xavier wished that he could help her, but he would just have to protect her. In his hands was a large tree branch- not the best, but it would do.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah!" Syaoran muttered. The first thing he had noticed was the boy--then the stick. He didn't want a fight, but if he was dangerous, he would put up a good way. Already his legs were tensing, his strongest feature. "Look...I'm not here to pick a fight with you," he said carefully. For a splot second his eyes wandered, and he caught sight of a figure on the ground--a hurt one. "Oh..." he murmured softly, then looked to the boy again. "Are you just going to stand there brandishing that twig, or are you going to help her?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

latest videos