Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"I've been trying, believe me." Xavier said, still a little wary. Despite his thoughts, he put the branch down. "I was hoping that I could find someone that would actually have the supplies to do so, besides a jacket. That was all I had for a bandage." He eyed the guy warily. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Syaoran. And you are?" Syaoran sighed and shook his head, putting that aside for now."Well, I was just kind of following this map," he said lamely, tugging it out of the old book. "But maybe... I don't know. If she can, we can keep walking a bit. Can you?" he asked her. His "secret" plan was to check the spots on the map that had been marked. There might be something there.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Xavier. My sister's Xenophon, otherwise ###." Xavier replied.
"I can walk." Xen said. She paused. "I think."

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"What a relief," Syaoran joked lightly. "I'm not sure I would have been able to pronounce that. Well..." He looked to Xen, then offered his hand. "I may know somewhere we could go. But don't count on it."

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xen took his hand and stood up, her face pale in the flickering firelight from the pain. "Ooh.. A wound from a bear never really gets better as time goes on, unless it's numb."
Her brother stood nearby, still listening. "Are you sure you can walk?" he asked.
"Not exactly sure, but we'll be able to tell soon enough. Let's just hope that our destination is nearby."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Syaoran glanced back at the map, at a mark that was closest to where they were. ''If I'm right, it should be. Fingers crossed." He tucked the map away, holding onto her elbow with his other hand for extra support. How did she get attacked by a bear in the first place? After a bit of walking, he saw something up ahead, but he wasn't sure what--it was too small and worn-down for a house. He looked at the boy and nodded to it.

(I forget his name...)

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(Xavier)
Xavier looked at the small structure. He studied it for a brief moment and noted that if it was empty, they might be able to use it as shelter for the night.
As if reading Syaoran's mind, Xen said, "We got a little careless, came too close to a mother bear and her cubs. Xavier got attacked too, but he heals faster. We think it might be part of his.." she trailed off, not sure if he would believe them or not about their curses. She glanced back at Xavier, whose face remained blank, not telling her if he wanted her to tell Syaoran or not.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
BRB

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, was in a hurry.)

"Oh...all right. Well, maybe someone lives here that can help us,# ####### said, though he really doubted it. It was probably empty--actually, it was pitch black inside, too dark to see. Still holding onto Xen, he went up the couple steps and tried to pull open the door. Locked. He glanced back at them, then turned to the door. "Um...hello?"

Mag looked up and shut her book, standing up from where she sat on some quilts on the floor that served as a bed. This late at night...? This probably can't be good. She stood up, placing a hand on the door and bringing her face close to it. "Who is it?"

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier blinked, not really sure what to say. "It looks like we were wrong." he muttered to himself. "Someone actually does live here."
"Someone who needs help. That's who we are." Xen said, answering the girl who answered. (When are you going to bring in Amber?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

NAME THE ARTIST

Last one to say hello wins-moved

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Favourite Taylor Swift Song?

Name That Song

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!