Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, dear," Mag mumbled, a bit sarcastically, not paying attention to them as much as she was to the girl's wounds. She moved on to the next one. "You know, I doubt there is anyone in this wide world--or in any other worlds--that doesn't have a curse. But, if you want advice on the matter, that's going to be a bit extra, depending on how much I give you." She stopped a moment. "See, it's no choice of mine, really. It's how magic works, you know? If there isn't balance in what is given and what is received, someone's going to end up bloody. And it's no fun." Removing her hands from the girl, she turned back to them. "That shouldn't have been too expensive, considering it was easy. It would probably just be a small favor in return, which you could probably save for later."

Syaoran sighed a bit, then looked back at Xavior. Cursed? He was cursed too? "Um...is there, like, a discount or something?" he asked hopefully. Totally unlikely with his luck.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Magic. Why the heck does it have to be so freaking mysterious? Xavier sighed slightly, and studied where Xen's wounds used to be. He had no idea why his curse worked the way it did. Like the witch he had stole from thought to herself, Oh, I know! I'll give him a curse where every full moon, he turns into a rampaging monster, but also, he'll be able to heal three times as fast! She even had the nerve to tell him that he should be thanking her for 'bestowing this gift upon him'. Sure. Like kiIIing was a gift.

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, perhaps that wasn't the best decision for her to make," Mag agreed, standing a little behind him, arms crossed. "Obviously she didn't think that one through. It was probably just a curse to cure arrogance, you know?" She caught his chin with her hand, placing the tip of a long, black-painted fingernail on his lip. "So what was it that was so bad it earned you this?"

Syaoran looked from the witch to Xen. He knelt down next to her. "It just keeps getting weirder, doesn't it?# he muttered. "We'll figure it out, so don't worry about it, 'kay?"

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar

"Xen and me had to steal from her." Xavier said. "Our family wasn't doing so great, and we needed the money or else we would have been forced to wander. Of course, with the curse she put on me, and the curse she put on Xen, we were forced to wander anyway."

Xen nodded. "Story of my life. Everything is weird." She smiled slightly, but she was distracted with the memory, the painful memory.

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(I have to go. Bye!)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"So you're cursed too?" Syaoran asked quietly. "Oh--wow. I never knew. Or speculated that even..." He cut himself off.

Mag moved her hand when he had finished, trailing her finger down his lip, then turning away again. "She must have been temperamental, eh? She must have been mad that you had the audacity to think you two could get away with something like that. Well--" She began to make her way to a small area that served as a kitchen. "Anyone hungry, thirsty?"

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier stayed silent.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, newsfeed.)

"No? All right then." Sorting through some bottles she had stashed away, she produced one containing burgundy. She sat back down, taking a moment to get comfortable. "So...what is this about a curse, now?"

Syaoran looked at Xavier, then at Xen. Should we trust her? he mouthed. He kind of didn't--the whole thing seemed suspicious--but why was this place on the map?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xen looked back at Syaoran, her mind finally away from the memory. We should stay on guard. I don't know if we can trust her. she mouthed back.

Xavier's expression was guarded, his mental shields up. Everything in his mind was screaming, 'Don't trust her! Get everyone away from her!' like she was a bomb. He stayed silent, trying to figure out what was safe and not safe to say, but it was hard. He didn't know enough.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag sighed. You really need to work on that mental guard. Silly. "Look, do you want help or not? I'll even be nice about it and put it on your tab. That's a very generous offer from a witch," she said, making her eyes wide and arching her eyebrows meaningfully. "Look--I can even get one thing off your tab right now. It only takes a second, see~? You don't even really need to do anything~"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

name a wild animal