Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

(Insert clever title here)

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar

Xavier woke up and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Remembering that it was the full moon, he shook his head slightly and sat up.

Xen nodded. "Nice to meet you."

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Did we end up staying here?" Syaoran muttered, more to himself than anyone else.

"It could never be nice to--"
"And them?" Amber asked, looking at the boys and talking over the voice.

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
"The silent one's my brother, Xavier, and the other is Syaoran. He met up with us and took us here." Xen explained. She turned to Syaoran and said, "Yeah. It was better than a log, wasn't it?#

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber nodded, not as comfortable around boys than girls. "Ah..."

Syaoran shrugged, picking--what was it, a sake bottle?--off the ground. "I guess."

"You put that down if you know what's good for you." Mag snatched it back from Syaoran and sat. "That one was still half full..."

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xen stifled a laugh as she watched Syaoran and Mag.

Xen frowned. "I'm not looking forward to tonight.." he muttered. He looked at Mag. "Do we know of a secure place with chains and the ability to stay standing even after a large thing is doing it's best to take it down?"

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(I have to go. Continue tomorrow!)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Or maybe it wasn't. She shook it--a only a tiny bit. She drank it anyway. "Definitely not in here," he muttered; the place was practically falling apart even without her spell on it. "However..."

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier waited for her to finish her sentence. (Are the spirits freaking out about Xavier too, or is it just Xen?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Pretty much everyone.) "If I used a spell to chain you to the trees... It would hold, unless the curse is stronger than me."

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
Xavier looked thoughtful. "I don't know. It might be, considering all the.. 'attachments' to it."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

why the hell is swearing wrong?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?