Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Guardian Angel~ Mokeydokey and C.W's RP

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStar
Okay, so we know the plot, let's get down to business. Big Grin

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Angel or Human?:
Perso:

Anything else??

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStar
Name: Scarlett
Looks:
Angel or Human?: Angel
Perso: She can be a bit snarky and sarcastic if she finds you annoying. She is one of those girls that act tough. She is actually very sweet and protective if she cares a lot about someone, even if it does take a while for hr to show it.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's Mine )

Name : Eddie G.

Looks :

Angel or Human : Human

Personlity : Eddie is  Good Guy , but has many problems , but other than that he is Sweet , And the Kind type...

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStar
( YAY! Can you start please?)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am starting  Big Grin  )

Eddie started walking home , kicking rocks , remembering that his parents will once again be mad at him , for getting dettention on the last day of school! How was he supposed to know that one little prank would get him in trouble... He kicked some pebbles as he was inside his house , ready to prepare his parents yelling voices at him...

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStar
Scarlett sighed nervously as she held the envelope. It was from the Guardian Council. It would determine if she would be kicked out of heaven or not. She bit her lip as she fumbled with the enevlope and finally pulled out the letter. " Miss Scarlett blah blah... the rules of heaven blah blah blah... guilty of fighting another angel you are temporarily banned from heaven. You will be sent the information of a human in need of a Guardian Angel!? WHAT!?" She couldn't believe what she had just read. She was being temporarily removed and had to be a Guardian Angel!? Great...

( You should have something tragic happen to him or his parents... Just adding to reason of why she should help him... If I sound rude I'm sorry, I don't mean to. Dazed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( You dont sound mean! And okay , like what? Oh like the parents get a divorce from yelling at him too much then , he must cose between the dad r the mom? )

Eddie finaly sat on the kitchen's chair , and faced the parents joined as one. He looked at the both sorry , and before he can Explain , They both shout at him with " WHY WOULD YOU THINK OF DOING SUCH A THING! " or they would say " WHAT WERE YOU THIKING?! " these are the types of words , that wanna make him shut at the top of his lungs...  During the yelling and shouting..  the mother turned t the dad screaming.. They were not only mad at him but at Each other! The dad started cussing at the mom , and the same happened to the mom , the mom started fighting more than ever! He started bowing his head in sadness , this always happened to the family! But then , the mom said something so extordinare that he popped his head up , the mom said "THATS IT I CANT TAKE THIS! IM LEAVING! " she said , Eddie went to his room slamming the door , as he heard the parents yelling at each other ,  word after word...

( Is that good ? Wink haha )

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStar
( Good! Big Grin But we need to spice it up a bit more... I feel like I'm talking about cooking something xD... What if they get divorced and something terrible happens to one of them, like an accident or something and the other parent becomes greatly affected? As well as Eddie of course...)

Scarlett was reading the note over and over, gradually getting angrier. " This isn't fair! I didn't do anything that bad! I just got into a fight. She was asking for it anyways! She better get a punishment too or else I'll march right up to that council and-" She was interrupted by a knock and noticed a letter that was slipped under her door. " Miss Scarlett, you have approximately 24 hours before you'll be sent to Earth. Remember if you complete your task you shall be granted permission to stay in heaven... well whoop dee doo. "

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure! haha writing a Recipe smile Big Grin )

Eddie , heard a knock at his door , and opened it , and it was his parents , calmly and had the divorce papers in there hands , and they brought them downstairs , and told him EVERYTHING! He then , heard that he had to choose one parent to live with , well the truth was he didnt want either! But he had to choose , and he chose his Dad , appearantley he had more much in common... supposedly , and also he was supposed to drive home with the dad tommorow ,
 ( i got to go bye )

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStar
( Aww, okay, bye!)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should kids go to school

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H