Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(its fineTongue Out )

I saw him jump off the building... How did he... I ran, for my life, as fast as I could. I felt him grab me quickly, and shoved me against the wall, the brick, hard wall. "No.. No! Please!" My screams shushed when he bit into my neck, I instantly felt numbness.. Well, I honestly didn't know what I felt, I pushed on his chest limply, knowing it had non effect what-so-ever. My head hurt bad.. And I soon felt something odd.. Love? No.. This guy is taking the life out of me. "Please... St...Stop.." I said in a faint whisper, before falling limply to the ground.. Blackness was all I saw.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
A few blinks later I realized that the hunger was satisfied... for now... and I had gained control over my body again. I looked down at the girl and frowned, guilt hitting me. I didn't choose to suck the life out of people, but I got stuck with it. I was about to walk away when I heard the faint sound of breathing. The girl was still alive? Geez, how much blood could her body hold. I could hear her heartbeat as well, she was only unconcious. " Well," I sighed," Only one thing left to do..." I carefully picked her up and started walking home, which happened to be in the middle of the forest

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my body get picked up.. And I was being carried now.. I could have sworn I was going to have my life taken from me.. I groaned, buy kept my eyes closed. I honestly couldn't open them.. After a lot of walking, I felt myself get laid on a bed, or a couch.. I groaned once more. My body hurt.. But I felt odd.. Like I needed someone.. I shook the thought, and after a while, I opened my eyes... Seeing the man. "No... No... Please don't hurt me..." I said, and I covered my face.. 

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I sat on the bed, a reasonable distance between us. I shook my head," I promise I won't hurt you... I know you may think I'm some maniac but I didn't mean to hurt you. Sometimes I can't control what I do... I'm really sorry." I apologized, not daring to look at her. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked In his eyes.. Guilt.. I could see he was truly not going to hurt me.. There was something about him. It felt like.. I knew him already.. And him being around me made me calm.. "What did you do?.. I feel.. Funny.. Like I know you.. But I don't.." I felt the need to be by him, I fought it, confused..

(Took long, sorry!)

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
( I took longer xD don't worry bout it )

I looked at her, trying to explain without freaking her out or something. I ran a hand through my shaggy hair. " Well I kinda, sorta drank some of your blood..." I smiled to show her my fangs. " You passed out so I brought you here."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(How much longer will you be on?) 

"I know that..  But.. There's something else.. I can sorta feel what you feel.. Its like a home type thing.. That's really starting to freak me out a bit..." I said, and I looked at him.. Wow, he was really handsome in the light.. And his fangs, and pale skin really added to it.. See? That thing he did to me is making me think weird..

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
( I actually gotta go after this. Why?)

I raised an eyebrow at her, " So you're saying you feel what I feel? I doubt you could feel the same amount of guilt as someone that almost sucked the life right outta you.." I stated, sounding a bit more snarky than I meant it to be.  I sighed, " Sorry for sounding rude, I've just never been in this situation." 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Because I'm enjoying the roleplay, and I'm normally up for a while. So I was just wondering.)

I nodded.."I do feel that... But, not quite as intense. But you didn't suck the life out of me.. You found a way to stop.." I said, and I looked at him, I smiled slightly.. It was taking a lot out of me to not go over and kiss him.. That's how bad the thing was getting.. "Its what you naturally do, you have to get blood somewhere.." I added. I honestly felt better noe, my neck a little sore, but better..

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
( I really like this role play as well but I gotta go now! :P 

I smiled at her. " Yeah... But sometimes I wish I wasn't a vampire, ya know? I just wish I was normal... Well, anyways I'm glad you're ok. Again, I really am sorry . You can stay here as long as you'd like or at least until you feel better. It might take a while before you're completely back to normal though."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Grunge.

Hairstyles.

Grunge.

I'm just tired.

Dylan O'Brien

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos