Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw, okay. Well I'll see ya tomorrow!##

I smiled faintly.. "Its fine.. And thanks.. I'm feeling better already. Its just my neck that really hurts.." I said. Did he feel the thing the way I did? He didn't seem to show it.. "What time is is?" I asked, and I looked around, searching for a clock. I felt rather tired. Maybe it was still late.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar

"LostInOliviasWorld" wrote:

(Aw, okay. Well I'll see ya tomorrow!##

I smiled faintly.. "Its fine.. And thanks.. I'm feeling better already. Its just my neck that really hurts.." I said. Did he feel the thing the way I did? He didn't seem to show it.. "What time is is?" I asked, and I looked around, searching for a clock. I felt rather tired. Maybe it was still late.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
" Umm, hold on..." I walked over to one of the large windows, pulling aside the curtains. " Judging by how dark it still is outside I would say around midnight or maybe one in the mornin'. You were out for quite a while because of the loss of blood... Sorry about that again..." I apologized, a small sheepish smile on my face.

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.. Alright. And its fine, don't worry. What's done is done." I said, yawning. I looked up at him, and smiled back in return. "So.. This bond thing I feel for you.. What does it mean?" I asked him. He probably didn't know, but I knew it strongly effected how I felt towards him.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
" Bond thing?" I asked, tilting my head to side in confusion. She felt some bond because I bit her? Odd. I thought when she woke up that she would have screamed and tried to run or something, guess not. It seems like a normal thing for her to be in the house of a vampire...

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed, embarrassed. "Uh.. Never mind.." I said, looking down. "Its just so.. Odd..." I mumbled more to myself. I looked back up, seeing a confused look still present on his face. It was clear I was probably just going crazy..

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
" Ok. Well if you need anything just shout... You can stay as long as you want... If you want to leave feel free... Although I wouldn't recommend leaving right now because of your... Um, condition." I stammered, feeling embarrassed as I tried to find the right words. " God, I'm horrible at talking to people!" I said aloud.  I face palmed. " Stupid, stupid..." I muttered.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly. "I understand.. You're fine, alright? Don't be so #### ## yourself." I said, laying back down on the couch. I pulled the blanket back on me, and I yawned quietly. "Thank you..." I said before slowly closing my eyes.. I would normally be a little freaked our, but I felt calm around him.. Like I felt I needed to be around him.. This is driving me crazy.. Hopefully its gone tomorrow..

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
( Time skip to morning?) 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah..)

I woke up in the morning, and I sat up, looking around. Where was I? Then I remembered the events that transpired last night. I looked around, not seeing him in the room. I just laid back down, and looked up at the ceiling. I thought vampires didn't sleep? Well.. That's what movies taught me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

latest videos