Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw, okay. Well I'll see ya tomorrow!##

I smiled faintly.. "Its fine.. And thanks.. I'm feeling better already. Its just my neck that really hurts.." I said. Did he feel the thing the way I did? He didn't seem to show it.. "What time is is?" I asked, and I looked around, searching for a clock. I felt rather tired. Maybe it was still late.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar

"LostInOliviasWorld" wrote:

(Aw, okay. Well I'll see ya tomorrow!##

I smiled faintly.. "Its fine.. And thanks.. I'm feeling better already. Its just my neck that really hurts.." I said. Did he feel the thing the way I did? He didn't seem to show it.. "What time is is?" I asked, and I looked around, searching for a clock. I felt rather tired. Maybe it was still late.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
" Umm, hold on..." I walked over to one of the large windows, pulling aside the curtains. " Judging by how dark it still is outside I would say around midnight or maybe one in the mornin'. You were out for quite a while because of the loss of blood... Sorry about that again..." I apologized, a small sheepish smile on my face.

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.. Alright. And its fine, don't worry. What's done is done." I said, yawning. I looked up at him, and smiled back in return. "So.. This bond thing I feel for you.. What does it mean?" I asked him. He probably didn't know, but I knew it strongly effected how I felt towards him.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
" Bond thing?" I asked, tilting my head to side in confusion. She felt some bond because I bit her? Odd. I thought when she woke up that she would have screamed and tried to run or something, guess not. It seems like a normal thing for her to be in the house of a vampire...

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed, embarrassed. "Uh.. Never mind.." I said, looking down. "Its just so.. Odd..." I mumbled more to myself. I looked back up, seeing a confused look still present on his face. It was clear I was probably just going crazy..

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
" Ok. Well if you need anything just shout... You can stay as long as you want... If you want to leave feel free... Although I wouldn't recommend leaving right now because of your... Um, condition." I stammered, feeling embarrassed as I tried to find the right words. " God, I'm horrible at talking to people!" I said aloud.  I face palmed. " Stupid, stupid..." I muttered.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly. "I understand.. You're fine, alright? Don't be so #### ## yourself." I said, laying back down on the couch. I pulled the blanket back on me, and I yawned quietly. "Thank you..." I said before slowly closing my eyes.. I would normally be a little freaked our, but I felt calm around him.. Like I felt I needed to be around him.. This is driving me crazy.. Hopefully its gone tomorrow..

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
( Time skip to morning?) 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah..)

I woke up in the morning, and I sat up, looking around. Where was I? Then I remembered the events that transpired last night. I looked around, not seeing him in the room. I just laid back down, and looked up at the ceiling. I thought vampires didn't sleep? Well.. That's what movies taught me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos