Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I headed home after having an early breakfast. Personally, I think animal blood tastes better than human blood. Plus, I don't normally drain humans. I silently snuck into the house, not wanting to wake her in case she was asleep. She wasn't. " Good morning!" I exclaimed. I suddenly realized that I had blood on my face and tried desperately to wipe it off. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by showing up all covered in blood. 

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped slightly, and I looked over at him. Seeing.. Blood? On his face, I looked away quickly, not wanting to embarrass him more than he already was. "Uh.. Morning." I said, and I ran my fingers through my hair, making it look less messy. Awkward.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
Smooth. " Sorry about that... Hold on a moment..." I sped off to the bathroom. I washed my face and changed into clean clothes. I soon returned to the living room.  " So... Would you like something to eat or are you not hungry?" I asked, trying to forget the awkward little moment. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled to myself, and I looked up at him, I stood, and stretched out my arms. My neck still hurt, but I felt a bit better, health wise. But that thing I hoped would fade away, only felt a little stronger. "Uh, yeah. Anything is fine." I said, smiling at him. 

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I smiled and scurried to the kitchen. "Well lets see what is on the menu for today." I looked in the fridge... Crud... I pulled out a small box. " Uh, by any chance... Do you like waffles?" I asked, shaking the box of chocolate chip waffles with a grin.

( xD waffles! Gah, I can't think very well today...)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm actually going to head to bed now, I'm tired; p I'll be on tomorrow, night!)

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
(  Same here. I will try to be on tomorrow, sadly I can't promise it. But I will try!... )

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, and I nodded, he was kinda goofy, I liked that about him. "two, please?" I asked, and I sat up straight, and I ran my hand through my hair, then moving to my neck, I had a sharp cramp in it, I bent over in pain. "Ouch, ouch.."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I smiled sheepishly at her and put the waffles in the toaster. I heard a slight mumble and turned to see her bent over. A bit  panicked, I rushed over to her side and helped her sit down onto the couch. " Are you alright? Does your neck hurt? If it does it will for a while, but don't worry it will go away..." 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was surprised with how quickly he was at my side, concern in his words. "Its an awful cramp.." I said, and I rubbed my neck, trying to work at the tense muscle. When the pain slowly went away, I sat up. "Okay.. Its gone now." I said, relieved. I smiled up at him, a little embarrassed. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

latest videos