Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I headed home after having an early breakfast. Personally, I think animal blood tastes better than human blood. Plus, I don't normally drain humans. I silently snuck into the house, not wanting to wake her in case she was asleep. She wasn't. " Good morning!" I exclaimed. I suddenly realized that I had blood on my face and tried desperately to wipe it off. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by showing up all covered in blood. 

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped slightly, and I looked over at him. Seeing.. Blood? On his face, I looked away quickly, not wanting to embarrass him more than he already was. "Uh.. Morning." I said, and I ran my fingers through my hair, making it look less messy. Awkward.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
Smooth. " Sorry about that... Hold on a moment..." I sped off to the bathroom. I washed my face and changed into clean clothes. I soon returned to the living room.  " So... Would you like something to eat or are you not hungry?" I asked, trying to forget the awkward little moment. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled to myself, and I looked up at him, I stood, and stretched out my arms. My neck still hurt, but I felt a bit better, health wise. But that thing I hoped would fade away, only felt a little stronger. "Uh, yeah. Anything is fine." I said, smiling at him. 

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I smiled and scurried to the kitchen. "Well lets see what is on the menu for today." I looked in the fridge... Crud... I pulled out a small box. " Uh, by any chance... Do you like waffles?" I asked, shaking the box of chocolate chip waffles with a grin.

( xD waffles! Gah, I can't think very well today...)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm actually going to head to bed now, I'm tired; p I'll be on tomorrow, night!)

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
(  Same here. I will try to be on tomorrow, sadly I can't promise it. But I will try!... )

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, and I nodded, he was kinda goofy, I liked that about him. "two, please?" I asked, and I sat up straight, and I ran my hand through my hair, then moving to my neck, I had a sharp cramp in it, I bent over in pain. "Ouch, ouch.."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I smiled sheepishly at her and put the waffles in the toaster. I heard a slight mumble and turned to see her bent over. A bit  panicked, I rushed over to her side and helped her sit down onto the couch. " Are you alright? Does your neck hurt? If it does it will for a while, but don't worry it will go away..." 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was surprised with how quickly he was at my side, concern in his words. "Its an awful cramp.." I said, and I rubbed my neck, trying to work at the tense muscle. When the pain slowly went away, I sat up. "Okay.. Its gone now." I said, relieved. I smiled up at him, a little embarrassed. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the dumbest thing your dog ever did?

SIGN THIS PETITION !

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos