x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I grinned at her. " You don't need to feel embarrassed you know. I don't think my neck would be okay either if someone stuck a pair of fangs in it.." I said with a wink, noticing her embarrassment. 

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I smiled softly, and nodded. "Yeah." I said, chuckling lightly. I jumped slightly when the waffles popped up from the toaster. Gosh, that always scared me! "You're really not that bad, you know.." I said, looking back into his eyes. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
My  eyes widened and I could tell that I was blushing. Why do I always have to blush!? " Really?... Did you expect me be all like, 'Bleh, Bleh, I want to suck your blood!" I exclaimed, pretending like I was one of those  old fashioned vampires. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I chuckled at his impression, I saw how his cheeks turned a might pink, making me smile a little more. "Yeah, because I know soo many vampires." I said, dramatically, and after I laughed at myself, covering my mouth as I did so. How was really a funny guy.. I liked him.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I laughed a little myself, I bet I looked pretty stupid right now. I shrugged at her comment, " Well, you never really know anymore... Only a few weeks ago did I find out that my best friend is a werewolf and my other friend is a wizard." I joked, waving my hands around as if controlling magic. 

( I gotta go but I'll probably come back even if only for a little while. Bye!)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Me eyes widened. "Wait.. They exist too? Wow.." I said, and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Thinking about it, I probably even know a werewolf or two, maybe wizards. You never now now, I guess.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I tried to hold back my laughter as her eyes widened. She actually believed me? I put on a serious and straight face. " Yeah... My ex-girlfriend was also a witch. But she wasn't evil. She did have a broom and a black cat though..." I continued, adding a careless shrug. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Oh.. My ex boyfriend thought cheating was fun." I said, and I shrugged. "So.. What's it like, being a vampire?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. I guess it had its up and downs, right?

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I was momentarily distracted by her question, " Oh well, it has it's... Situations. Hunger is the main one, its actually very rare for me to feed off of a human- wait... What!? Your boyfriend cheated on you?" I blurted out, her first comment dawning on me.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Oh.. Uh, yeah. He did. We were together for a couple years.." I said, the sadness returning to me, I hated him now, how could he do that to me? Just, break my heart like its nothing. "It was only last week, too.." I added, so the pain was still pretty fresh.

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Do you have a crush on any of the Harry Po...

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

Comics vs Books

What's your eye color?

What's your eye color?

What's your eye color?

bedtime for 11 yr old

Favorite Song(s)

Tell me your personality, hobbies, likes, ...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games