Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I grinned at her. " You don't need to feel embarrassed you know. I don't think my neck would be okay either if someone stuck a pair of fangs in it.." I said with a wink, noticing her embarrassment. 

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled softly, and nodded. "Yeah." I said, chuckling lightly. I jumped slightly when the waffles popped up from the toaster. Gosh, that always scared me! "You're really not that bad, you know.." I said, looking back into his eyes. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
My  eyes widened and I could tell that I was blushing. Why do I always have to blush!? " Really?... Did you expect me be all like, 'Bleh, Bleh, I want to suck your blood!" I exclaimed, pretending like I was one of those  old fashioned vampires. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled at his impression, I saw how his cheeks turned a might pink, making me smile a little more. "Yeah, because I know soo many vampires." I said, dramatically, and after I laughed at myself, covering my mouth as I did so. How was really a funny guy.. I liked him.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I laughed a little myself, I bet I looked pretty stupid right now. I shrugged at her comment, " Well, you never really know anymore... Only a few weeks ago did I find out that my best friend is a werewolf and my other friend is a wizard." I joked, waving my hands around as if controlling magic. 

( I gotta go but I'll probably come back even if only for a little while. Bye!)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Me eyes widened. "Wait.. They exist too? Wow.." I said, and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Thinking about it, I probably even know a werewolf or two, maybe wizards. You never now now, I guess.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I tried to hold back my laughter as her eyes widened. She actually believed me? I put on a serious and straight face. " Yeah... My ex-girlfriend was also a witch. But she wasn't evil. She did have a broom and a black cat though..." I continued, adding a careless shrug. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.. My ex boyfriend thought cheating was fun." I said, and I shrugged. "So.. What's it like, being a vampire?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. I guess it had its up and downs, right?

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I was momentarily distracted by her question, " Oh well, it has it's... Situations. Hunger is the main one, its actually very rare for me to feed off of a human- wait... What!? Your boyfriend cheated on you?" I blurted out, her first comment dawning on me.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.. Uh, yeah. He did. We were together for a couple years.." I said, the sadness returning to me, I hated him now, how could he do that to me? Just, break my heart like its nothing. "It was only last week, too.." I added, so the pain was still pretty fresh.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

How do you Talk to a boy?

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

latest videos