Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

LostInOliviasWorld and C.W's PRP

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I grinned at her. " You don't need to feel embarrassed you know. I don't think my neck would be okay either if someone stuck a pair of fangs in it.." I said with a wink, noticing her embarrassment. 

So... Much... FANGIRLING! x3

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled softly, and nodded. "Yeah." I said, chuckling lightly. I jumped slightly when the waffles popped up from the toaster. Gosh, that always scared me! "You're really not that bad, you know.." I said, looking back into his eyes. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
My  eyes widened and I could tell that I was blushing. Why do I always have to blush!? " Really?... Did you expect me be all like, 'Bleh, Bleh, I want to suck your blood!" I exclaimed, pretending like I was one of those  old fashioned vampires. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled at his impression, I saw how his cheeks turned a might pink, making me smile a little more. "Yeah, because I know soo many vampires." I said, dramatically, and after I laughed at myself, covering my mouth as I did so. How was really a funny guy.. I liked him.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I laughed a little myself, I bet I looked pretty stupid right now. I shrugged at her comment, " Well, you never really know anymore... Only a few weeks ago did I find out that my best friend is a werewolf and my other friend is a wizard." I joked, waving my hands around as if controlling magic. 

( I gotta go but I'll probably come back even if only for a little while. Bye!)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Me eyes widened. "Wait.. They exist too? Wow.." I said, and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Thinking about it, I probably even know a werewolf or two, maybe wizards. You never now now, I guess.

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I tried to hold back my laughter as her eyes widened. She actually believed me? I put on a serious and straight face. " Yeah... My ex-girlfriend was also a witch. But she wasn't evil. She did have a broom and a black cat though..." I continued, adding a careless shrug. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.. My ex boyfriend thought cheating was fun." I said, and I shrugged. "So.. What's it like, being a vampire?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. I guess it had its up and downs, right?

Posted By:
CrimsonWonderland
CrimsonWonderland
StarStarStarStar
I was momentarily distracted by her question, " Oh well, it has it's... Situations. Hunger is the main one, its actually very rare for me to feed off of a human- wait... What!? Your boyfriend cheated on you?" I blurted out, her first comment dawning on me.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.. Uh, yeah. He did. We were together for a couple years.." I said, the sadness returning to me, I hated him now, how could he do that to me? Just, break my heart like its nothing. "It was only last week, too.." I added, so the pain was still pretty fresh.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos