Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rosy and Leslie's PRP

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name:
Personality: [Optional]
Biography: [Optional]
Creature:
Abilities:
Looks:
Other:

I hope the CS is good enough. c:

Rosy and Leslie's PRP

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you make your forms first? I have a bit of homework to finish before starting. :3))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Rosy and Leslie's PRP

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name: Acacia Levi
Personality: Acacia is a quiet person, usually liking to keep to herself. She doesn't like to get into any situation that will cause conflict, but she will if she has to; she is gentle and friendly like her mother, but she is still brave. Acacia can become frustrated and jealous easily.
Biography: Acacia was born in the state of Washington, but at the age of 3 she moved to the city of San Francisco. Only have 2 years after moving to San Francisco, she was beginning to be approached by people who said that she was special; a miracle. Acacia tried avoiding these people, but once she turned 8 she was kidnapped, never seeing her parents again. It was the people who were telling she was a miracle, and they began training her to be the best hunter there was, having great fighting skills and enhanced intelligence.
Creature: Dhampir. In mythology, dhampirs often rejected their vampire blood and became extremely successful vampire hunters due to their advanced abilities. However, despite their help to the human race, they were continually rejected nonetheless because of their vampire blood. Thus, dhampirs most always spent their life as nomads, rejected by both humans and vampires--vampires due to weakness, humans due to fear of the dhampirs' strength.
Abilities:
Physical PrimeThe user is at the peak physical and/or mental condition of their particular species in that verse can achieve without any super-/unnatural methods. This usually entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.
Enhanced Intelligence - The power of extremely heightened and enhanced intelligence and other mental abilities/skills. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
Energy AbsorptionThe user can absorb energy into their body and use in many ways, such as by converting it into physical strength or using it to power energy blasts or discharges as waves or orbs of energy. User is able to absorb energies that the user comes in contact with, such as kinetic energy, electrical energy, radiation, or heat energy.
Unnatural PresenceThe user's mere presence in an area or proximity to an individual can result in bizarre changes to the surrounding areas, ranging from loss of superpowers or weather changes.
Looks:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

latest videos