Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao kept walking the bells at the end of his sword ringing quietly as he came across a shrine, and he remembered he came here when his parents had died to make a wish but he had decided not to and had crumpled it up..

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomoe heard footsteps and turned toward the door, slamming his book shut. He waited as he lit his fox fire waiting for him to open the door, to give him the change to get revenge for being alone for 7 years.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao opened the Shrine looking around the bells jingling again "Hello....?" He said curiously while looking around and stepped inside and seeing masks on the walls and walked over
looking at them.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomoe looked at the two spirits of the shrine and then tackled him. "Yamato!!!" He shouted bringing the fire close to his face.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao was wide-eyed as he looked up at the other "W-Who?" He said a bit shocked since the boy was so close to him, he was  pretty much not able to get up.
"But who are you?" He asked not really understanding.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomoe got up and looked at him. "Your not Yamato, your just some snot nosed boy.." The spirits of the temple came out. "Defiantly not Yamato but he has the mark of the Diety.." They told Tomoe who glared at Yao. "Who are you!"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao looked at them "I`m Yao and a man just visited me and gave me a map.." He said showing them the map as he stood back up sighing as he looked at all of them,
"I`m going to be leaving now..." He said trying to get to the door.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
The spirits looked at him. "Please if you leave our shrine will wither to pieces and then get blown away by the wind please stay!"

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao looked over stopping in his tracks "..." He held his forehead having a slight headache "M-my head it hurts.." He said quietly as he looked over at the spirits .

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
The two spirits looked at each other. "It is probably your body getting used to the changes." They both said looking at Tomoe.

Tomoe sighed and stood up. "Since he is leaving I shall take my leave." He disappeared.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

They are driving me insane!

latest videos