Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Yao nodded smiling "Hmmm..doesn`t seem to hard" he said noticing the hand Tomoe was holding was the injured one but he did not mind it since the pain really never got to him unless
he was thinking about it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomoe looked at him and sighed. "I am sorry for my behavior before." He said blushing, looking away from him.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao smiled "Its alright, It must be hard to go through with having to watch over a human even when they leave you...But if you try living in the human world they all do that" He said knowing the feeling because of his family once his parents had died no one came to him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomoe looked down at him, smiling gently. "Your one weird human.." He told him, opening the doors of the shrine. "I will set up your room, please stay here.." With that Tomoe disappeared down the hallway.

Cherry blossoms.. PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yao smirked leaning on the wall chuckling a bit but noitced his hand was bleeding but hid it in his long sleeve resting it on his sword handle wondering why he was being so calm, maybe by instinct?
He breathed gently as he peeked out the window.

Grief"

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

How much battery has you got right now?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos