Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Our private rp

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick Smith
Looks: role play character
grade: starting freshman year at hillside boarding prep school
personality: Nick is a nice funny popular athletic kid. He is very athletic and funny and nice to just about everyone. It takes a lot for nick to get mad but you will know if he is mad at you. Nick is friends with just about about every one he is very outgoing and loves to help people out
Other:
 he is amazing at ice hockey and that is why he is coming to this prep school they recruited him for hockey. His family is also very rich his dad a former NHL player who pushes nick very hard in hockey which can sometimes be to hard for nick and his mom a very successful surgeon. Also he is gay but in the closet

Name: Jamie Palombo
Looks: 
rp character
Grade: also starting his freshman year at the bearding school
Personality: 
 Jamie is very nice and popular and funny he is nice to everyone and is a pretty big flirt even if he is not trying to be he is very protective of his friends and will do just about anything for them
Other: is also there for ice hockey

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren

Looks:she Grade: Freshman Personality: Lauren is outgoing and has a big sense of humor. Though her humor is mostly sarcasm, lame jokes and making herself look like a dork. She loves making people laugh and smile. She is typically nice but when she doesn't like you, it's quite obvious.

Other: Her parents are well known for they contribute to the school a lot. Wants to try out for cheerleading.

Name: Johnny

Looks: Grade: Sophomore Personality: Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. He loves joking around and rarely takes anything seriously around his friends. He can be a jerk, a really big jerk, but usually does it to impress. He is a huge flirt even if he has no interest. Around his closest friends he is actually a sweetheart and knows how to talk his way through things.

. Other:Is Lauren's older brother

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick pulled up the school for his first day in his fathers luxury Cadillac Escalade  and got out and looked at the huge campus waiting out in front was the dean and the hockey coach who had played in the NHL with nicks father. Since nick was about 2 years old his dad had been teaching ice hockey and nick honestly did love playing there was nothing else he wanted to do more and he knew his dad meant well it was just sometimes his dad was to tough on him in a championship game one year nick missed a penalty shot that would have won them the game and then his team lost in overtime and his dad didnt talk to nick for a week. Anyway they got out and started getting all of nicks bags out nick and his dad hugged and his dad talked to the coach which was his friend and then his dad left and the coach and the dean showed nick around they were very happy to have nick. Nick was the number one prospect of all middle schoolers going into high school so evey school wanted him but he came here they showed him his dorm and he started to settle in.

Jamie arrived at the school for the same reason to play ice hockey but with a very different reception he didnt have any one waiting out front for him they had mailed him a paper and he had to find his own way around. He was there for a hockey scholarship too just like nick but he was no where near as scouted as nick was people did not think jamie was anywehere near as good so he walked around and found his room

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren got out of the car and got her bag from her dad. "Bye daddy I love you." she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled, "I'm going to go talk to my good friends. You haven't gotten rid of me yet." he gave Lauren a kiss on the forehead. She rolled her eyes smiling. She was stoked to be here. It was her first year but she already knew so much about it since her dad sponsored them. She walked along with her dad and brother.

Johnny laughed and grabbed his bags walking along with his sister and dad. He looked around, it was his second year and he was glad to be back. He loved it here. He looked around looking at some people. Nobody knew his secret, he was afraid of what people would say.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was in his room and he had set up his room he was going to be sharing with 1 other kids in room  b23 he wasnt exactly sure who he was going to be with he did said it maybe another freshman or sophmore depending on how the school arranged it but since nick was the first one there he set up his side of the giant room nick had brought a tv his xbox and a mini fridge along with all of his clothes and hockey gear nick sat on his bed

Jamie went to his room in b24 and started to set up all of his stuff

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren shook the dean's hand and who appeared to be a coach. She walked away to go find her room. She was super excited about this year.

Johnny smiled as they approached the dean and coach, he walked away with Lauren as his dad talked. He found his dorm "Laurs help me unpack." Lauren shrugged and they walked in seeing a guy there. Johnny smiled as he looked at him. He was really cute, but he couldn't think about all that. "You must be my roommate. Johnny" he put out his hand.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at johnny and smiled and he thought to him self wow he is incredibly cute but then thought to him self no im here for hockey. Nick shook his hand yea im Nick smith nice to meet you

Jamie was in his room when his roommate nate came in they started getting to know each other 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "This is my little sister Lauren" He introduced them. Lauren smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. Johnny I'm going to go find my room." she smiled and walked out. Lauren walked down the halls trying to find her room.

Johnny looked at Nick. "I know who you are. My dad was saying they picked up a really good hockey player to come here. " He smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and shook laurens hand and blushed at her "nice to meet you too" Nick thought to him self i got to try and like girls and maybe i could like lauren. She left and he turned back to Johnny and he smiled "oh wow you know who i am" he blushedJ

Jamie walked out into the hallway bumping and  knocking over lauren "oh my god are you okay im so sorry" he helped her up

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld or woozworld?

Kidzworld or woozworld?

TOO MUCH HOMEWORK

Kidzworld or woozworld?

One Direction or Jonas brothers

Jonas Brothers

latest videos