Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny chuckled. "Well aren't you a pretty big deal?" he smiled. Johnny put his bag on his bed and started taking out stuff.

Lauren got up, straightening out her shirt. "Ugh first day and I already...." She looked up seeing Jamie. She stayed quiet and smiled. "Yeah I'm ok thanks."

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed a little bit "well i guess thats what im led to believe but to be honest i dont see whats so great about me you know" nick laughed and turned the tv on

Jamie helped her up and was blushing really red "wow i am so so sorry that was totally my fault i didnt see you there are you ok i didnt hurt you did i"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "Well from what I hear you are." he put his bag next to his bed and sat down looking at Nick.

Lauren blushed looking down. "No no it's ok. I wasn't watching where I was going. " She looked up and smiled at Jamie.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and laughed "well thanks i appreciate it man" Nick was siting in a chair and looked over at johnny "so where you from what grade you in man we might as well get to know each other if were going to be roommates"

Jamie smiled at her and thought wow how beautiful she is "well still im sorry it was my fault. But um jamie nice to meet you even if it was this way" he laughed

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled "Well I'm a sophomore. Second year here. I'm from good ole California. I like baseball and soccer. I used to play but ahh I got lazy." He smirked.

"I'm Lauren" She laughed. She is blushed and thought to herself how incredibly stunning he was. "I like your hair." She blushed.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "oh wow im rooming with a sophmore. Well im a freshman and im 14 im from New Jersey and well yea im here for hockey. Nick sat there "hey how did your dad know about me coming here does he work here or something"

Jamie blushed and laughed "wow thanks but yours is a lot better than mine"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smirked. "Ohh fresh meat." He chuckled. "Well my dad's company sponsers this school. So my dad funds almost everything here. Plus he's good friend with the dean and your coach" He smiled.

Lauren blushed and looked down picking up her bags from the floor. "Thanks" She laughed. "Are you a freshman?" she asked smiling.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "yea im a freshman hopefully there is no like freshman friday or anything" he laughed "and really thats awesome"

Jamie helped pick up her bags "yea i am my name is Jamie Palombo nice to meet you"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "Ohh there is. You just won't know when it is." he smirked. "They got me bad last year."
Lauren blushed. "Lauren Lawrence, nice to meet you too. Where are you from?" She asked smiling. She looked up at him.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicks eyes widend "oh um what did they do to you"

Jamie smiled "I'm from Minnesota what about you"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

i need help

We the Kidz

Should women have higher societal roles?

taylor swift

latest videos