Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "Just wait and see." He looked at Nick. Johnny was really attracted to Nick, but he didn't want to creep Nick out. He looked away blushing very lightly. Plus nobody knew.

"California." Lauren smiled. She looked at Jamie blushing a bit. She thought he was really stunning.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked nervous "how bad is like is it real bad or is it something dumb" nick was actually getting nervous about what would happen to him

Jamie smiled he was thinking wow shes gorgeous "so did you find your room yet"

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar

"Timv9" wrote:

Nick looked nervous "how bad is like is it real bad or is it something dumb" nick was actually getting nervous about what would happen to him

Jamie smiled he was thinking wow shes gorgeous "so did you find your room yet"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "It's alright dude calm down" He smirked. He blushed thinking that it was cute that Nick was freaking out.

Lauren shook her head. "No I feel kind of dumb." She laughed. "I can't find it"

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and laughed when he saw johnny smile and heard him laugh "oh ok good thats a huge weight off me" all of a sudden he got a call from his dad asking him if he was at the gym "dad you just dropped me off an hour ago im just settling in and meeting my roommate" his dad started to yell at him through the phone "but dad i just got here calm down" he yelled a little bit more and then hung up nick sat there

Jamie smiled "Well would you like some help i have nothing to do and would love to help" he smiled at her

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny listened to Nick. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Lauren smiled. "Would you please?" she laughed. She started walking. "Its c21" She smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked over at johnny "yea im ok its just my dad played hockey professionally and he is very tough on me. Like i know he is just trying to help me and motivate me but sometimes he can like be really to much like when i was 12 my team was in a championship game and i was on a breakaway with 5 seconds left and we were tied 1 to 1 and i got tripped so i got a penalty shot i went and took it but the goalie saved it and we went to overtime and we ended up loosing and he didnt talk to me for like a week" nick looked back at his phone

Jamie laughed "ok well we are in B building so we need to go find C building" they started waliking 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny stayed looking at Nick. "Wow, that's crazy." He looked at Nick's phone then at him. "Are you just doing hockey for your dad? Or do you actually really like it?" He asked.

Lauren smiled. "Ok." She looked at Jamie as they walked. "And your girlfriend?" She asked hoping he didn't have one, but a guy like him, she was sure he did.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked back at johnny "no i really do love hockey i have ever since i was a little kid. Its just sometimes i wished he wasnt so tough on me and that i had a little more of a social life like in my middle school i was a popular kid everyone loved me but when they asked me to hang out or go to a party or something i like never could

Johnny smiled "well if i had one i would give you a name but well im single" he smiled at her "so why isnt your bf helping you find your room"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny nodded. "Yeah I get you. Well it pays off. You're like the best hockey player in the world for your age." He smiled slightly.

Lauren smiled widely. "Really you don't?" She blushed and looked at Jamie. "I don't have a boyfriend." She smiled.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

latest videos