Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick blushed really red and smiled "thanks" he smiled and looked at his phone again "forget it im not  going to the gym i dont feel like it" nick laid back on his bed

Jamie blushed and smiled "your joking right a girl as beautiful as yourself is single thats impossible" 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Well then let's go tear this school up and find some girls." He smirked. He lied, of course he didn't want any girls, but he didn't want Nick to be suspicious.

Lauren blushed a deep red and looked down. She smiled then looked at Jamie. "It's possible.. You think I'm beautiful?" She blushed.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
nick heard what johnny said and his heart kinda sunk a little he liked boys he wanted to like girls but he didnt but now it seemed clear to him that he liked johnny but johnny didnt have the same feeling "um yea dude lets go" nick got up off his bed and they walked out the door

Jamie smiled "yea your really really beautiful" they finally got to C building they walked in and down the hallway "hey here is C23"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled slightly. He looked at Nick. What were the odds that he would like Johnny back. "You have a girlfriend?" He asked.

Lauren blushed and looked down. "Well thanks for helping." She opened the door and looked at Jamie.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "i had one but i broke up with her before i left to come here. What about you"

Jamie smiled "Well i guess ill see you around" Jamie started walking away

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smirked. "Well it's been a while you could say." He said. It had been a while because ever since he started having feelings towards guys he never saw a girl the same way.

Lauren smiled "Wait.!" She took out a pen from her bad and walked over to Jamie. She got his hand and wrote down her number on his hand. "Maybe we can hangout later." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you again." She smiled and walled slowly back into her room.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "yea i dont know i guess i could have done long distance with her but i just wasnt feeling anything with her" Nick hadnt felt something for a girl in a long time

Jamie blushed really red " hey what um are you doing later tonight"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny nodded. "But then you wouldn't be able to see all the people here." He smirked. He walked with him.

Lauren turned around blushing, as she looked at Jamie. "Uhm I don't have anything planned." She smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "yea i guess your right. Well where should we go you know this place a lot better than i do"

Jamie smiled "well i mean if you want would you want to go like get ice cream i know they have a ice cream stand on campus"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm have you seen the hockey rink yet?" Johnny smirked. "It's one of the best in the country"

Lauren blushed and smiled."Yeah sure sounds great." She grinned.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos