Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar

"no actually I havent seen it yet so lets go there" they start walking towards the rink "so what should i know about my freshman year at this school"

Jamie smiled "ok cool ill text u right now so you have my number he texted her and he walked away

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled "Well let's see.." He put his hands in his pockets as he walked. "Hang out with the right people. Good thing you met me." He smirked. " People judge hard here. But you'll be alright." He smiled.

Lauren blushed. "Got it." She told him as she watched him walk away. She barely met this kid and he was already making her crazy inside.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "well im guessing your pretty popular around here then" nick kept looking at johnny and was really attracted to him

Jamie walked back to his room his heart racing he was so excited

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Probably cause of my dad. I'm not all that great. I'm not a hockey legend, like you, or anything." He smirked. "Then sometimes I think I only make friends because they want to get with my sister." He laughed and looked at Nick.

Lauren walked into her room putting her stuff away. She texted Jamie back. "Hey cutie (: " She sent. She smiled looking at her phone.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and laughed "well to be honest im not that great" he smiled  "and dont say that you seem awesome to me and im not just being friends with you to hook up with your sister"

Jamie smiled and texted back " umm i think you have the wrong number im not that cute but you though your very cute (:" he smiled

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny blushed trying to hide it. "You sure? I mean it's alright, I can help you, better you than anyone else." He smirked. He hoped Nick didn't like his sister.

Lauren sat down on the bed as she read the text. She smiled and bit her lip."No I'm sure I have the right number handsome (;"

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
"dude your sister is really pretty but your my friend i wouldnt date a friends sister" he smiled at him "so how far is our room from the rink like how long of a walk"

Jamie smiled and tetxted back " well beautiful are you ready to go get some ice cream"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Good, and its right here." He smiled pointing to the building at the right. "It's huge."

Lauren smiled. "Yes I'm ready(: " She put her phone down and changed quickly into shorts and a different shirt. She smiled as she.looked in the mirror.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at the huge building "wow this place is massive a lot bigger than the rink i played at in my hometown" they walked in and nick was shocked on how big this place was "so how many people does this sit do you know"

Jamie changed into a pair of american eagle shorts and shirt and new pair of nikes and went to laurens room and knocked on her door

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled shaking his head as he looked at Nick. "I have no idea. But I'm guessing a lot. Follow me." He smirked. He walked through a door that went to the top of the seatings where you could see everything. "This is a nice view." He sis looking at Nick, not sure if he meant Nick or the rink.

Lauren opened the door and smiled looking at Jamie. Her stomach started going crazy. He was soo attractive. She blushed "You look good Jamie." She smiled.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Scary story.

latest videos