Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked down "wow this is incredible the whole school must be able to fit in here" nick looked at johnny and smiled and then looked back at the rink

Jamie blushed and smiled "thanks so do you. So do you know where the ice cream place is" jamie blsuhed again embarrsed

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny nodded. "Yeah the games get pretty intense. Then with you playing even more reason to come." he blushed and looked away. He was probably making it obvious.

Lauren laughed and shook her head. "I couldn't even find my room, let alone an ice cream stand." She closed the door still laughing. "It's ok we can just walk around until we find it. Gives us time to get to know each other more." She smiled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick blushed and smiled "well thanks man im happy your my room mate your really awesome" nick looked back at the ice and was thinking how crazy it was that hes playing here

Jamie smiled "ok sounds good" they started walking out the door "so why did you decide to come here"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled and looked at Nick. "Thanks you too." He blushed hoping Nick couldn't see.

Lauren looked at Jamie. "Well my dad is Mr. Lawrence himself. So yeah he's been funding this school for who knows how long, so I didn't have much of a choice." She laughed. "What about you?"

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "thanks. So where else should we go look" nick looked at him

Jamie smiled "wow really thats awesome. I am playing ice hockey here"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "I'll show you where the best parties always happen, there's one tonight, but we'll go later. Hmm there's a lot here." He laughed.

Lauren smiled widely. "Really? Wow that's amazing. A hockey player huh?" She smirked.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "ok cool lets go" we walked out of the rink and started to walk to where the parties are "so do you get any special privellages since your dad like pays for everything at this school"

Jamie smiled "yea i do i guess im ok" he smiled

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "Honestly yeah. I've done so much crap and I've gotten away with everything. Feels pretty good." He grinned. He walked toward the campus lake.

Lauren smiled. "I always though hockey was so interesting. You should teach me how to play." She blushed. She looked around making sure they didn't pass the ice cream stand.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed  "dude your lucky. If i get in any trouble ill prob like get kicked off the team" nick laughed "then my dad would kick my butt real bad" they kept walking 

Jamie smiled "i guess i can teach you i mean i dont know if ill even make the varsity team and if i do ill prob just be on the 4th line"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled "You're friends with me though. You'll be ok." He smirked. He walked through some bushes that led to the lake. "This is where all the parties happens. And the administration has no idea. Don't know how." He smiled.

Lauren looked at Jamie. "Don't say that. I'm sure you're great." She smiled.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos