Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "well i guess your gonna have to look after me then arent you" nick smiled and then they got to the lake" wow dude this place is crazy"

Jamie smiled "thanks but i mean in my town im the best player but i know coming here im not going to be" 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Oohh I will" He mumbled. He nodded. "Right, people go all out to make parties here." He smirked.

Lauren looked at Jamie. "C'mon don't be so #### ## yourself. I'm sure you're like the best player here" She smiled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
" you said there is one tonight right i cant wait it should be fun" nick smiled at him well anything really good i should see or should we just go back to the room"

Jamie smiled "thanks but i think that nick kid is"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Nah lets stay it should start.getting interesting in just a few seconds." He grinned. "Come meet some people." He smiled. He started walking to the seniors who usually threw the parties.

"Ohh yeah, I met him today. Hes a nice guy." Lauren looked at Jamie. "I'm sure you're just as good if not better." She smiled. She bit her lip and looked at his hand. She grabbed his hand lightly blushing deeply. "I'm serious" She smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "ok cool introduce me around" nick followed johnny

Jamie smiled and blushed when lauren took his hand "wow thanks lauren that means alot"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny walked over to some people as they gave each other hugs, since they hadn't seen each other since last year."Hey guys this is my friend Nick. He's that hockey player everyone's talking about... Nick this is Kayla, Brad, Logan, Emily and uhh Drew." His smile faded away as he mentioned Drew. He looked at Nick and smiled again.

Lauren blushed. "Anytime, and I'll be there at your every game cheering you on." She smiled. She hoped Jamie didn't think she was moving to fast. She just really liked Jamie.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick walked over and smiled "hey guys whats up" and he shook brad logan and drews hand and hugged kalyla and emily "so is this party going to be sick or what"

Jamie smiled "thanks lauren that means alot. Do you play any sports"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny put his arms on Kayla's shoulder resting his arm. "You tell us." Brad smirked. He looked at Logan and nodded. Logan put up the music as the sun started disappearing. Johnny smiled and looked at Nick.

Lauren shook her head. "Well kind of." She smirked. "Guess. What kind of girl do I look like?" She looked into Jamie's eyes smiling.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
"well i mean i hope it is" nick was looking at the kids we were the only people here at the moment

Jamie smiled "i think you play soccer"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. He saw Drew looking at him from the corner of his eyes. Stuff happened last year which made them like they are now, like if they don't even know each other. Johnny saw people started coming out. "This one better be as good as last years." Johnny smirked. Logan grinned. "Nick this will be one of the best patties you've ever been too, the only one better will be our graduation party" He smirked.

Lauren giggled. "Really? I wish. I take that as a compliment, but no guess again." She smiled.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

latest videos