Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and logan took him and started introducing him to people nick was starting to have a good time he

Jamie smiled "ok um are you a cheerleader"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled as he watched Nick. He really like Nick. Soon everybody went their separate ways leaving Johnny with Drew. Johnny made sure he didn't make any eye contact with him. "So Nick huh?" Drew said. Johnny rolled his eyes. "He doesn't know." Drew smiled. "So I can have him? He's a little hottie." Johnny looked at Drew. "Leave him alone." Drew smiled. "Then let's go back to the old days you and me, sneaking around so no one knew, all those nights." Johnny rolled his eyes and walked away, looking for Nick.

Lauren smiled. "Good job! Yes I'm a cheerleader." She smirked.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was talking with a girl named miranda she was junior and she was hot they were talking about a whole bunch of diffrent stuff

Jamie smiled "i mean it only took me 2 trys i guess thats not too bad. So why did you say you were flaterd to be called a soccer player do you want to play soccer"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny saw Nick talking to a girl and it hurt him a little. He found Brad and started talking to him, trying to keep an eye on Nick.

Lauren nodded. "Soccer seems fun, I wish i could play, and soccer girls have nice legs." She laughed. "But I mean I do love cheerleading."

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled as they talked and they gave each other their numbers and and they hugged she also kissed nick on the cheeck and nick went walking around 

Jamie smiled "well trust me you have nice legs too" he smiled "and um i mean also you should try soccer"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny looked away from nIck and looked at Brad. Nodding not really paying attention to what Brad was saying. "So yeah that's what happened, she didn't tell you?" Brad said. Johnny looked at Brad. "Ohh uhmm.. Yeah she told me some of the story." He said. He found Nick again and then looked around.

Lauren blushed. "Thanks Jamie." she shrugged. "I would but I've never actually played in a team and plus my mom would kill me if I didn't do cheerleading." She smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was walking around and bumped into drew "oh hey man whats up" (idk if you want to play drew for a few minutes)

Jamie smiled "well cant you do both"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah sure) Johnny stayed talking to Brad, losing where Nick went.

Drew grinned. "Hey kid. How are you liking the party?" He asked.

Lauren smiled. "Well true. I don't know. I probably suck at soccer though." she laughed.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "im having a great time this party is sick" nick smiled

Jamie laughed "well i use to play a little soccer i coulc teach you  a few things if you want"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew chuckled. "Yeah it's kind of our reputation to throw the best parties." He smiled. "So Johnny's pretty cool right?" He smirked.

Lauren laughed. "You would do that for me?" she smiled widely.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS