Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "i can see why you guys are the popular kids" he smiled "and yea johnny is pretty cool hes my roommate and hes been showing me around and stuff"

Jamie smiled "yea of course i would ill show you everything i know which isnt a lot but hey maybe with it you can make the jv team and maybe even the varsity team who knows"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked into Nick's eyes. "Really? He doesn't act weird around you?" He smiled.

"Aww that deserves a kiss." Lauren smiled and kissed his cheek. She blushed. "Ohh look there's the ice cream stand." She giggled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "no he hasnt acted weird around me at all why?" he looked into drews eyes and thought to him self that drew was a pretty attractive kid

Jamie smiled and blushed "aww thanks goreous and yea what do you want im buying"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled and took a step closer to Nick. "He just has a secret, that he hasn't told anybody, and I think you deserve to know." He smiled still looking into Nick's eyes. Drew was holding back from wanting to kiss Nick.

Johnny looked around. "I'll be back." He told Brad. Johnny walled around.looking for Nick.

Lauren smiled. "Uhh cookie dough. Please." She smiled. She let go out Jamie's hand and she blushed.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at drew with a strange look on his face "um a secret what do you mean a secret it prob cant be that bad" nick wasnt sure what to think "its prob something stupid that really wont matter"

Jamie smiled "can i get vanilla please" they got their ice cream and he paid for it and they sat down to eat "wow this is really good"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled. "It'll make a difference trust me." He smiled as he was about to reach out for Drew's hand. Johnny found Nick and saw he was with Drew. "Nick c'mon lets go." Johnny looked at Drew.

Lauren smiled. "It is really good thanks you Jamie. Want to try mine?" She asked handing him her ice cream.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at johnny "wait why drew was just going to tell me something about you dont worry its prob something you lready told me"

Jamie smiled "sure" he took laurens ice cream and licked it "wow thats really really good"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny looked at Drew. He was mad.Drew smirked. "You know about that one thing about you." Johnny stayed looking at Drew. "Stop." Drew kept going. "It's only fair. I mean he is your roommate.." Johnny looked at Nick.

Lauren smiled. And licked her ice cream. "Really good." She looked at Jamie. "How long have you been playing hockey?" She asked.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at drew than at johnny and then back at drew "wait whats going on here" he was interetsed but then all of a sudden miranda called him over "im coming" nick went over to miranda

Jamie smiled "ive been playing since i was like 5 years old it is the one thing that has always gotten me through everything that has ever happened and its my passion its been my dream to cone play here"

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar

"Timv9" wrote:

Nick looked at drew than at johnny and then back at drew "wait whats going on here" he was interetsed but then all of a sudden miranda called him over "im coming" nick went over to miranda

Jamie smiled "ive been playing since i was like 5 years old it is the one thing that has always gotten me through everything that has ever happened and its my passion its been my dream to cone play here"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another 'crush' topic

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

latest videos