Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Most people know the Doctor. Some don't. This is how The Doctor and Sophia met and what happened to them.

Name: Sophia Black
Looks: 
Personality; Sophia is sweet,kind and caring. She loves being the center of attention at times but isn't bratty. She is a flirt and loves helping. Sophia is very head strong and stubborn. She can be moody at times. She doesn't like being told what to do.
Bio: Sophia was raised in US up until she was 16. Sophia and her mom moved there after her dad and his new wife had there second child and her mom found a new job. She was raised by both rents until she was 13 then her parents divorced. Her dad married her moms enemy when she was 14 and 15 had there first child.
Other: has a tat and piercing...

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY!!!! WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING THIS!!!! (What do you mean by tat and peircing?)

Name: The Doctor
Looks : 10th Form:
Regenerated and 11th form : charcter
Personality: Quirky, Smart, Nerdy, Jerky, Fast talking.
Bio: His palnet and his family and friends are dead. He only has his companions and his tardis.
Other: T.A.R.D.I.S stands for T ime A nd R elative D imension I n S pace

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(belly ring and a tattoo of a heart with wings on her lover back in the hear it say love in one wing says live in the other it says laugh)
(I'll start)

It was the night of her nineteenth birthday party and Sophia was ready to choke someone. It was her party but some how it ended up being like an episode of The Young and the Restless. She sighed as she waled outside. It's July 26 and Sophia feels like she is about to die from heat. Her hair is out and about her natural curls everywhere. She is a fitted black strapless dress that comes above her knees and has a red belt under the bust with some black stillettoes. She decided to leave her own party. She walked outside texting and not paying attention.

please join

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
*(I'm gonna do first person because it's really hard to do third person with a guy who calls himself the doctor.)

I Walked out of my tardis and locked it. It felt so good to be back on earth. But for some reason i ended up in a girl's backyard. " Hello I'm The Doctor" I said unexpectedly to the girl on the balcony.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(true...let's do the is 1st person lol)

Sophia: I looked over the balcony at a guy who introduced himself as The Doctor. "I'm Sophia. What are you doing in my yard?" I asked. That is when I noticed a police boy behind him. "And what in the world is that?" my Southern accent shining. Even though I've lived here for almost 3 years I still sounded Southern.

please join

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uhh would you believe me if i said it was a time machine?" I said to the girl. " And I really Do Not know what i'm doing here"  I said as I looked over my Tardis for any scratches. (Gtg BAI!!!!)

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia: I don't know what to say. "Wait right there." I say. I then quickly turn around and go in. I weeve my way through the crowd and go outside. I arrive and stand in front of The Doctor. I stare at the big blue thing.

please join

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
 I held out my hand and grabbed hers. I pulled her into the TARDIS and waited for her to say it. I love it when humans say it. " Well, aren't you going to say it?" I  said to sophia.

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia: My mouth falls. I look around. "It's...it's bigger on the inside then the outside...How is that possible?" I ask my mouth falling agap.

please join

The Doctor and Sophia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
" Humans, They always say that" I said to the girl. " You seem like you hate the party" I added. "Maybe you should come with me? WE could Go to any party you want" I said.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D