Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nayarit and until.the.world.meet.me prp

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
'first time to the ocean" Alana recalled when her and her other came here when she felt upset. she shook her head and sniffled sadly.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

"Sort of," I said and my eyes trailed down to look at the girls's chest through the bathing suit. Thank goodness I have dark sunglasses. Just look at those! I thought, but then I snapped out of it. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously, but slightly worried.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana let out a deep sigh she looked at the girls hips. wow makes e look useless. "uh just old memories" Alana pushed the hair out of her eyes. "wanna swim"

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I looked at the ocean with a sly smile and then back at the girl. Taking off my sunglasses, I revealed my striking sky blue eyes. "Sure, I've been wanting to! Especially far from my parents, they're very far off."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana furrowed her eye brows in pure confusion but shook it off. she ran toward the waves raise her hands and screamed "WHOOOOO"

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I put my sunglasses on the girl's towel and jogged into the water, shivers running through my body as I felt the cool water splash against my skin. In a few minutes I had gotten used to the temperature and it simply felt neutral. I gracefully and swiftly swan through the water, but then went back to the surface to talk to the pink haired girl. "I never introduced myself, I'm Valkyrie."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana smiled at her coughed some salt water lodged in her throat and said, "Alana" she touched the girl's arm but immediately reeled it back. she dove under water where she laid back. looking at Valkyrie.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
[Gtg in 10 minutes.]

♡Valkyrie♡

I lightly smiled at her, and I felt electric tingles where Alana's fingers were. "So, anything about you?" I asked as she looked around the beach; for miles it was empty, but you could still see the people that looked small as ants farther east.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana lifted her face from the water. All she could see was Valkyrie's mouth moving. "well im rambunctious but i-" she stopped in mid sentence and looked out at the horizon. "i um... live not to far from here" she moved her hair out of her eyes and asked  the same to her.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I felt odd around Alana, a different feeling had been rising up in me the moment I saw her. She's rambunctious and I'm calm, that sounds like opposites attra - No, Valkyrie, no! I mentally slapped myself. To cover up all of the strange feelings swirling around in me, I smiled at Alana. "I'm pretty quiet and calm. My dad's a company owner, Bohannon Inc. We live pretty deep inside of the city."

San Blas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

find a cute girl friend

Hi I am new

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos