Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nayarit and until.the.world.meet.me prp

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana stuttered out of shocking surprise. "wow thats a huge titlle".quiet and calm " must be noisy , the only noise i ever hear is the sounds of the wave and seagulls". she stepped out of the water laying on her towel. Making her face toward the sun.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I laid on my back, letting the water carry me like a cradle. "It's pretty noisy, but that's why we have ear plugs!" I said jokingly, but gradually became more quiet and serious. "I'm planning on moving to the beach once I get a boyfriend, or something."

A sudden urge rose up in me, I itched to feel the water splash against more of my body. I stood straight, trying to keep my balance so I wouldn't fall over. "Hey, do you mind if - uh -" I felt a heated blush spread on my cheeks out of embarrassment. "It's only us girls, and there isn't anyone for miles..."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana laid on her side not facing Valkyrie. she turned a bright red " yeah its no biggy".if it was no biggy you wouldn't be the color of a tomato. she scratched her legs in an akward fashion clearing her throat.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I was stunned that Alana had known what I was talking about before I had even managed to finish the sentence. When she turned around, I felt rejection rise up in me because didn't want to see me  full-frontal. I held in a sigh and undid my brassiere, letting the water take it to shore. "Oh come on," I said in a fake cheery voice. "It's only us girls!"

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana shook herself and smiled at her. Her eyes flicking to her chest and to her stunning blue eyes. she undid her bikini top ad threw  i t a passing sea gull who cawed at her way. "i'm surprised it didnt eat it".

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

My blush became stronger as Alana stared at my knockers, and my heart sped up more. Do you like what you see? I thought, and probably would have said if I hadn't been biting down on my lip due to shyness. Alana's eyes then flickered over to my eyes, staring deeply into them. I noticed that Alana had also taken off her one piece, and I looked all over her. "Dang," I whispered.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana heard Valkyrie mutter something "what?' she was pushed by a wave and sent toppled on top of Valkyrie. "im sorry" but she felt the  need not to move.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

My head bounced underwater when Alana had fallen on top of me, and it had given me a close-up of her gitties. I was really lured into them, I felt my fingers twitch so I could gently grip them. Not now! I hissed to myself and went back up to the surface, and slyly smiled. "Accidents happen." I felt our lubricious skin slide together fiercely has the waves became stronger.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"no its ok " Alana was so close to her face, their noses touched. This time she didnt blush but stared deep into her bright blue eyes.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

My breathing stopped along with my heart as Alana seemed to stare deeper into my sky blue eyes. My fingers felt her damp skin that was constantly made wet again by the waves, they traced down her arm, under her elbow and to her finger tips. Kiss me, I thought, but then the more serious mind came in. You've just met her.

San Blas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D