Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nayarit and until.the.world.meet.me prp

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I pressed my lips against hes and held onto her waist but immediatly stopped.what was i doing? her lips were so soft. my hand was stroking her hair and i reeled them back. 

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

My eyes widened as Alana fiercely kissed me, it's like she had read my mind. I felt her hands go around my waist; mine went to her neck, and my tongue competed with hers for dominance. What am I doing!? I've just met her, I'm not into girls, and we're underwater, I thought. Alana pulled away and I felt abandoned but excited. Licking my lips, I stared at her and a blush rushed to me. "Um..." 

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
oh crap "i dont know what i just did!# i dove under water on mistake and arose with a red face.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I was quiet as I got my brain back in order, and I  smiled at her understandably. "It's okay, I clearly know what you did. I've never been kissed by a girl before... and that was adventurous." I had licked my lips again in a sultry manner.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
the sun was beginning to drop."maybe we should.. darn it!! the sea gull took my top" i stamped my foot on the ground and scanned the beach. maybe she'll forgive me.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

"My parents let my stay here after dark," I said as I tied the bikini top around me and twisted my wet, darkened brown hair to get the water out. "Even though they're strict, this is the only place where my parents let me stay." I stood behind her, letting my fingers trace across her waist, but then pulled away as I had realized what I was doing. "We can look for it, the seagulls here don't go far."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
i felt her fingers trace my hips and i smiled. " huh... my parents are always "vacationing" " i walked along the beach looking for the seagull. it was nowhere to be found. "crap" then i saw it laid out ,ripped. i put it on the best i could but some of my ###### was showing.
( sorry lame post XD)

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

"My dad is always going around the world for business stuff, and my mom is a lawyer so she also has to go around many places," I told Alana, and sat down next to her. "Though I don't follow them anywhere. They're only going to be here until tomorrow, and I'll have the house to myself." A gust of chilled wind passed over me, and shivers ran through. ''Ugh, I forgot my jacket. I don't want to go back."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
for a moment i had been to worriied to think about what she was saying but i realized she was cold. Hesitantly I wrapped my arms around her and let her lay on my lap."still cold?" i sputtered the wind had gust some sand in my eye and i was rapidly blinking so it would come out.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

A sly blush rose to my cheeks as Alana placed me on her lap and wrapped her arms around me. I ignored the fact that sand had gotten into her eye and decided to keep the pleasant moment alive. "I'm getting warm," my voice sounded different, almost alluring.

San Blas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos