Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nayarit and until.the.world.meet.me prp

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"then you wanna get off?" I stroked her wet hair and felt her breathing on my skin. nice and steady. She was so soft and smelled of the sweet salty wind.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

"then you wanna get off?" I stroked her wet hair and felt her breathing on my skin. nice and steady. She was so soft and smelled of the sweet salty wind.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I pursed my lips in thinking and curled my toes in the sand. Another gust of wind swept over us, and I shivered again. "It's still cold," I murmured and looked up at Alana, and then looked back down again. "I mean, specifically me."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned her around. laying her on her back so she was facing toward me. I giggled "I the one who has a torn top' I pointed to it and then ,quickly put my hand down on her leg.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

My eyes whisked to Alana's chest as she pointed at her torn one-piece, but I looked back at her. This is so wrong, I thought. I felt her hot hand make contact with my cold leg, shivers running through my body. "Do you want me to give you mine?" I asked her. My phone then began ringing, playing a small part of the song Viva La Vida by Coldplay, faded into the background. I sighed and picked it up, looking at it; it was my mom. I pushed the green button and put the phone up to my ear, "Yeah mom?" I said with boredom.

"Valkyrie! I'm sorry, your dad and I had to leave, they moved up our date a day early. Your car is in the parking lot with the keys under it. See you in a few months, darling. Kisses!" She then hung up, and so did I. "Well, I have the house to myself for next few months." I looked up at Alana and smiled. "Wanna stay with me for tonight? It gets pretty boring being by myself." I then felt awkward asking a stranger to stay in my house with me... alone. "I mean, you don't have to."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
For some reason i gave a bright smile but swiftly cleared my throat, shrugging my shoulders I answered: "of course.." i stared at her stuning blue eye's. "oh the top... i dont know i mean we are in public" i turned facing toward the parking lot.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
I noticed the smile Alana had given me, she actually wanted to stay over at my house. "My parents already left to the airport, so I guess we should go?" I didn't want to, I actually wanted to stay here for a while longer.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I could tell Valkyrie didnt want to leave. The sun was hiding behind the horizon by now , and the wind was blowing in our hair. It wasnt warm this time , it was welcoming like it was saying good bye to us. see you tomorrow. "Uh do you wanna stay  until night comes" i sad snapping out of my trance.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
"Yeah," I told her with a smile. I folded my legs under me, sitting down on them. My own weight didn't bother me since I was pretty light, though I wasn't totally petite. I stayed silent, watching Alana's bare back. "Um... about earlier..."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
My voice caught in my throat , feeling guilty i replied. "I'm so sorry i uh" I scratched my head in an apologetic way. I picked up a handful of sand and let it slip between my fingers. trying to preoccupy myself with something else other than this subject.
( im trying to sound like an advanced Rper cause you are so good I envy you!)

blooming Flower Gif

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

question

latest videos