Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nayarit and until.the.world.meet.me prp

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"then you wanna get off?" I stroked her wet hair and felt her breathing on my skin. nice and steady. She was so soft and smelled of the sweet salty wind.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

"then you wanna get off?" I stroked her wet hair and felt her breathing on my skin. nice and steady. She was so soft and smelled of the sweet salty wind.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

I pursed my lips in thinking and curled my toes in the sand. Another gust of wind swept over us, and I shivered again. "It's still cold," I murmured and looked up at Alana, and then looked back down again. "I mean, specifically me."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned her around. laying her on her back so she was facing toward me. I giggled "I the one who has a torn top' I pointed to it and then ,quickly put my hand down on her leg.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
♡Valkyrie♡

My eyes whisked to Alana's chest as she pointed at her torn one-piece, but I looked back at her. This is so wrong, I thought. I felt her hot hand make contact with my cold leg, shivers running through my body. "Do you want me to give you mine?" I asked her. My phone then began ringing, playing a small part of the song Viva La Vida by Coldplay, faded into the background. I sighed and picked it up, looking at it; it was my mom. I pushed the green button and put the phone up to my ear, "Yeah mom?" I said with boredom.

"Valkyrie! I'm sorry, your dad and I had to leave, they moved up our date a day early. Your car is in the parking lot with the keys under it. See you in a few months, darling. Kisses!" She then hung up, and so did I. "Well, I have the house to myself for next few months." I looked up at Alana and smiled. "Wanna stay with me for tonight? It gets pretty boring being by myself." I then felt awkward asking a stranger to stay in my house with me... alone. "I mean, you don't have to."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
For some reason i gave a bright smile but swiftly cleared my throat, shrugging my shoulders I answered: "of course.." i stared at her stuning blue eye's. "oh the top... i dont know i mean we are in public" i turned facing toward the parking lot.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
I noticed the smile Alana had given me, she actually wanted to stay over at my house. "My parents already left to the airport, so I guess we should go?" I didn't want to, I actually wanted to stay here for a while longer.

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I could tell Valkyrie didnt want to leave. The sun was hiding behind the horizon by now , and the wind was blowing in our hair. It wasnt warm this time , it was welcoming like it was saying good bye to us. see you tomorrow. "Uh do you wanna stay  until night comes" i sad snapping out of my trance.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
"Yeah," I told her with a smile. I folded my legs under me, sitting down on them. My own weight didn't bother me since I was pretty light, though I wasn't totally petite. I stayed silent, watching Alana's bare back. "Um... about earlier..."

San Blas

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
My voice caught in my throat , feeling guilty i replied. "I'm so sorry i uh" I scratched my head in an apologetic way. I picked up a handful of sand and let it slip between my fingers. trying to preoccupy myself with something else other than this subject.
( im trying to sound like an advanced Rper cause you are so good I envy you!)

blooming Flower Gif

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lets Count!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with C.

You must answer these questions correctly.